TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This same situation happened to me she didn't respond to my text, went out, while moving around made eye contact , but I just kept moving.

Sometimes it just hits me while in the middle of sex or right before sex

Last two girls I cut from the team

First one she came over and we went 1 round and chilled for a bit and then she wanted another round but I kinda rolled her off of me cuz I wasn't feeling it. She left like 20 minutes later and I haven't talked to her since

Second one I was in the middle of smashing and in my head I'm like "this is whack, what am I doing". Finished shortly after. Chick dipped. She's hit me up a few times since to get smashed but no urge at all, not even while drunk.

Now my team is empty :smh:

But picked up 4 prospects recently including this cute black lawyer :smokin :evil:

Get the roster poppin for Fall.

I have had multiple times during where I was like...WTF am I doing right now lol.

Get the roster poppin for Fall.

I have had multiple times during where I was like...WTF am I doing right now lol.
swear, i just be in it like maaaan this is thee wackest, im never beatin this again.
mean.gif

Chilled with girl from class last night. She's from Guinea so she was teaching me to dutty wine.. bros.... got damn that **** is sexy. Didn't end up smashing, damn near got too wasted. I don't even remember if I fell asleep while they were there or not.. hate when that **** happens

Chilled with girl from class last night. She's from Guinea so she was teaching me to dutty wine.. bros.... got damn that **** is sexy. Didn't end up smashing, damn near got too wasted. I don't even remember if I fell asleep while they were there or not.. hate when that **** happens
repped and i dont like when i fall asleep on yambs

:lol:

I was having this discussion a while ago with my cousin. My first time drink 151 shots I fell asleep mid stroke of getting the buns. Just passed completely out, while she was on top. pipe still in shorty and everything. Next morning shorty said you know you fell asleep last night?

My cousin said he has falling asleep while eating the box. Passed out.

:lol:

I was having this discussion a while ago with my cousin. My first time drink 151 shots I fell asleep mid stroke of getting the buns. Just passed completely out, while she was on top. pipe still in shorty and everything. Next morning shorty said you know you fell asleep last night?

My cousin said he has falling asleep while eating the box. Passed out.
Lol chick didn't confront me about passing out on her. I was just mid stroke and was gone. Woke up in the same position. I think chick was embarrassed about it so she never brought it up.

Black Expo here in Indy?! Dog you are officially my ***** lol
Lol yea its been years since I been to Naptown, ain't headed out that way since I moved back West.  Black Expo will always be special to me b/c of the vh1 deal that I landed from that.  If u ain't been on it yet tho, u need to head to Louisville during Derby weekend.  I remember the first time I was invited from 1 of the chicks that went to UK I had to be convinced bc her fam was high society in Louisville and I thought it was just a bunch of elitist white ppl sipping mint juleps and **** which part of it is but even if u don't care bout watching horses race mayne they be partying that weekend.  It'll be snowing hard out there, had some of my craziest times during derby weekend.

Black Expo here in Indy?! Dog you are officially my ***** lol
Lol yea its been years since I been to Naptown, ain't headed out that way since I moved back West.  Black Expo will always be special to me b/c of the vh1 deal that I landed from that.  If u ain't been on it yet tho, u need to head to Louisville during Derby weekend.  I remember the first time I was invited from 1 of the chicks that went to UK I had to be convinced bc her fam was high society in Louisville and I thought it was just a bunch of elitist white ppl sipping mint juleps and **** which part of it is but even if u don't care bout watching horses race mayne they be partying that weekend.  It'll be snowing hard out there, had some of my craziest times during derby weekend.
Man I need to the Derby soon, I've heard nothing but great things about it. Got a couple dudes at UL who tell me its pretty much the Mardi Gras of the midwest lol

the derby is where its at i went in 2011 and 2012 and mind was blown it was literally like the party scene from the new gatzby movie 

A girl from the team just sent me a picture....

That included a second girl from my same team...

They're both at the same college....

:smh: :smh:

Then I realized I live 3 hours away...

:pimp: :pimp:

Time + good D heals all wounds...

They'll get over it.

the derby is where its at i went in 2011 and 2012 and mind was blown it was literally like the party scene from the new gatzby movie 
those that know bout the derby know.  Its been mad years since I've been, chick that took me was bringing me to barnstable brown gala, party and ton of other after parties there.  Stopped going after she claimed I knocked her up and ****** things up with her boyfriend at the time and her chances of being nba wife so she's mad at me for life now.  I miss the derby tho.  How was it these last couple of years bruh?

Last edited:
Your boy Checks is out the game for a while, man. :frown:

Team Raw got the best of me...I don't know how to feel anymore.

Is that a animal print blouse?

you know what they say bout chicks that wear animal print :evil:

those that know bout the derby know.  Its been mad years since I've been, chick that took me was bringing me to barnstable brown gala, party and ton of other after parties there.  Stopped going after she claimed I knocked her up and ****** things up with her boyfriend at the time and her chances of being nba wife so she's mad at me for life now.  I miss the derby tho.  How was it these last couple of years bruh?
first year my mind was blown seen people walking around with 50 k in slips wearing 20 k fits, it was like a country fashion runway, dudes were showing how big their dic was 

( figuratively) bringing out the big boy whips, bringing they wives and mistresses at the same time and doing coke like it was nothing. The parties were damn near out the great gatzby / eyes wide shut steez one room people are dancing and drinking and in rooms further down the hall or building you open the door and you seeing 6 bodies rolling around naked laughing and giggling .i got invited by one of my big time clients at the time before we left for the weekend dude went h.a.m. in neiman marcus in lennox his recipt came up too 13k for some things and her offered to buy me one of those gucci digital watches told him i was good and cooped a purple label suit and some rrl denim upstairs at ralph. Didnt know dude was balling like that we took his cayenne turbo up there. the second time i got the invite with him again but he just needed me to be supply him his fix since he didnt trust no one up there  sadly didnt get a third invite , buddy popped himself a few months later.
Your boy Checks is out the game for a while, man.
frown.gif

Team Raw got the best of me...I don't know how to feel anymore.
what you get ?

k back to my dilemma... should I pick up on a new topic or address the non response like. "Maybe i misread that one... strike up a new convo" or just 'strike up a new convo'

first year my mind was blown seen people walking around with 50 k in slips wearing 20 k fits, it was like a country fashion runway, dudes were showing how big their dic was 

( figuratively) bringing out the big boy whips, bringing they wives and mistresses at the same time and doing coke like it was nothing. The parties were damn near out the great gatzby / eyes wide shut steez one room people are dancing and drinking and in rooms further down the hall or building you open the door and you seeing 6 bodies rolling around naked laughing and giggling .i got invited by one of my big time clients at the time before we left for the weekend dude went h.a.m. in neiman marcus in lennox his recipt came up too 13k for some things and her offered to buy me one of those gucci digital watches told him i was good and cooped a purple label suit and some rrl denim upstairs at ralph. Didnt know dude was balling like that we took his cayenne turbo up there. the second time i got the invite with him again but he just needed me to be supply him his fix since he didnt trust no one up there  sadly didnt get a third invite , buddy popped himself a few months later.
Man u hit it right on the money with gatsby/eyes wide shut bruh.  Chick I went with was a blonde southern belle from old money louisville family.  Man the things them southern belles did those weekends even surprised me and I had seen a lot in my life already.  Alcohol/coke and other drugs were just outa control too.  Straight movie ****

Man u hit it right on the money with gatsby/eyes wide shut bruh.  Chick I went with was a blonde southern belle from old money louisville family.  Man the things them southern belles did those weekends even surprised me and I had seen a lot in my life already.  Alcohol/coke and other drugs were just outa control too.  Straight movie ****
yeah the second time i went it was more colorful up there but they were there for pleasure it seems. the 2nd party i went to there were 9 swole black dudes in civil war soldier gear just standing around the ballroom and chatting it up with with the party goers come to find out it was some type of mandingo orgy popping off in a few one dude came up to me and asked why i wasnt in costume 
indifferent.gif
 i was like "huh". after talking to them dude was like they come down every year to pipe these women and get paid 22k flight , hotel , and a 600 $ per diem the weekend along with all the coke, liqour , and women they need the only thing is they have to hit them raw. Now that blew my mind. im tempted to go in 2015 if im still single deff not a place i want to bring my s/o around 

White people with money can GO IN.

Some of the things I've seen in places like Vegas, Miami, and Europe :x :smh: :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom