TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
any tips on "artsy" type chick? shes a little hipsterish, even though she says she's not, but i dont mind. she seems pretty sexual from her artwork and self portraits. i do hear art girls are more open and sexual, any truth?
First thing you should do is brush up on some "modern art" or find a cool art opening in your city(like a street festival or cool photography exhibit), also try to learn about serious painters/artist that go along with the type off art she does so the conversation flows.. Artsy type girls are more cerebral and once you are in her head, you pretty much have her....Yes depending, most artsy girls are very open minded with sex(at least the ones I have been with), but don't be too eager or you might run her away.Second if you have a hipster bar in your area ask her out for drinks, find her comfort zone, most hipster, down to earth chicks thrive in those settings opposed to sports bars, etc.....
Good Luck

Last edited:
Virgin p****y is no joke. That thang be gripping the D. :smh: :pimp:

Gotta slow stroke it for a few minutes then pick up the pace.

Last edited:
YH, dude you are in a serious industry as far as these women go. Plus they all flock to LA for the dream of making it. I'd be personally interested in hearing how it goes down in your field bro.

I can see how the brunette would fall in love with the LA lifestyle. How can studying all night and writing 20 page papers compete with that?
Yeah she was a fashion merchandise/broadcast journalism double major at IU and got a summer internship at the Fox Lot in LA but once she touched down and hit the party scene she recognized how this was where it was at for what she wanted to do and networking in LA would help her more than IU college courses.  She's now a freelance host working lota events and working with diff fashion publications as well as blogging.  Not big time success but further than she would be had she went back to school

I manage glamour models/reality tv personalities so thats why I live in both LA and Vegas as it's the 2 biggest cities for glamour modeling like how NYC would be for fashion and Miami is more for commercial modeling etc.  Most of the models I've worked with weren't college girls to begin with, more like former pageant girls, or strippers but 1 of my former clients that was a vh1 reality tv personality I met and smashed and all that in Lexington in 2005 before she graduated there.  It's still kinda crazy to me how being cutty buddies with her turned into a business relationship like that, all happened in Indianapolis during Black expo too when Flava Flav's crackhead self kept wanting to drink with her and her girls and I had her seize the opportunity there and next thing u know I had brokered the deal for her to be on flavor of love.  

I don't wanna type too much more about my business dealings lol cause the thread ain't really bout that.  But I'll say about "all these girls that flock to LA and Vegas on the dreams of making it" .  A lot of them ain't built to deal with the life, for the ones that don't make it and when I make it I don't mean a big star but as in actually working consistently making 6 figures til they're 35.  And a lot of the ones that don't end up finally getting with that regular dude that always wanted them but they wouldn't give them the time of day when they were in the game but now that they've been spit and chewed out they ready to marry them.

So yeah these type of chicks usually ain't gonna **** with the regular dudes while they still trying to make it but a regular dude can scoop 1 up if they're into this type as long as they don't mind that they've been ran thru already while they were in the game.  I gotta get ready for bbq with my kids and **** but if anybody got anything else to ask me I'll get back at yall later on 

YH, dude you are in a serious industry as far as these women go. Plus they all flock to LA for the dream of making it. I'd be personally interested in hearing how it goes down in your field bro.

I can see how the brunette would fall in love with the LA lifestyle. How can studying all night and writing 20 page papers compete with that?
Yeah she was a fashion merchandise/broadcast journalism double major at IU and got a summer internship at the Fox Lot in LA but once she touched down and hit the party scene she recognized how this was where it was at for what she wanted to do and networking in LA would help her more than IU college courses.  She's now a freelance host working lota events and working with diff fashion publications as well as blogging.  Not big time success but further than she would be had she went back to school

I manage glamour models/reality tv personalities so thats why I live in both LA and Vegas as it's the 2 biggest cities for glamour modeling like how NYC would be for fashion and Miami is more for commercial modeling etc.  Most of the models I've worked with weren't college girls to begin with, more like former pageant girls, or strippers but 1 of my former clients that was a vh1 reality tv personality I met and smashed and all that in Lexington in 2005 before she graduated there.  It's still kinda crazy to me how being cutty buddies with her turned into a business relationship like that, all happened in Indianapolis during Black expo too when Flava Flav's crackhead self kept wanting to drink with her and her girls and I had her seize the opportunity there and next thing u know I had brokered the deal for her to be on flavor of love.  

I don't wanna type too much more about my business dealings lol cause the thread ain't really bout that.  But I'll say about "all these girls that flock to LA and Vegas on the dreams of making it" .  A lot of them ain't built to deal with the life, for the ones that don't make it and when I make it I don't mean a big star but as in actually working consistently making 6 figures til they're 35.  And a lot of the ones that don't end up finally getting with that regular dude that always wanted them but they wouldn't give them the time of day when they were in the game but now that they've been spit and chewed out they ready to marry them.

So yeah these type of chicks usually ain't gonna **** with the regular dudes while they still trying to make it but a regular dude can scoop 1 up if they're into this type as long as they don't mind that they've been ran thru already while they were in the game.  I gotta get ready for bbq with my kids and **** but if anybody got anything else to ask me I'll get back at yall later on 
Black Expo here in Indy?! Dog you are officially my ***** lol

Do yall sometimes feel like these chicks don't care about me. I mean I have a strong 3 in a weekly rotation, down to kick it whenever i want to. But deep down I don't really care for them. They are only here to fill in idle time. Makes me think about getting back with my ex bc I know she is down for me, ride or die. But she's ready for marriage and I'm not.

Last edited:
After a while empty sex with someone you don't care about gets really unfulfilling and I just cut them from the team. Rarely have a f buddy for more than a few months.

Kinda why I fell back for a bit. At the end of the day all they did was make me think about my ex.

Last edited:
Yea I've had my own spot for the last 4 months, first 3 was crazy with the amount of females I was running into. Now things are slowing down and I'm realizing none them chicks mean anything. The one I thought had major potential but she's young and still love the party scene(I still have a itch for it too, but not as much as her) and she just got out of a long term relationship like myself. some of the stuff she told me I cant see myself having anything serious with her, but she's a stunner. The sex and body is crazy. Maybe it's time to dump the whole roster like Doc and Mark said.

Last edited:
Yea I've had my own spot for the last 4 months, first 3 was crazy with the amount of females I was running into. Now things are slowing down and I'm realizing none them chicks mean anything. The one I thought had major potential but she's young and still love the party scene(I still have a itch for it too, but not as much as her) and she just got out of a long term relationship like myself. some of the stuff she told me I cant see myself having anything serious with her, but she's a stunner. The sex and body is crazy. Maybe it's time to dump the whole roster like Doc and Mark said.
Pretty damn similar. Ultimately I had no issue walking away from her so I know it wasn't right.

After a while empty sex with someone you don't care about gets really unfulfilling and I just cut them from the team. Rarely have a f buddy for more than a few months.

[COLOR=#red]TOTALLY agree with all of you on this matter. I mean I have to have some type of connection even if it ain't my official girl. To be honest that's why I don't end up smashing every chick that I could. In other words just because I know I can doesnt mean I will and that's mostly because I don't feel any chemistry.

In all fairness I'm sure chicks have said the same about me "he cool and all and I know I'd let him hit, but I just ain't feelin him all the way so Imma pass" :lol:[/COLOR]

Do yall sometimes feel like these chicks don't care about me. I mean I have a strong 3 in a weekly rotation, down to kick it whenever i want to. But deep down I don't really care for them. They are only here to fill in idle time. Makes me think about getting back with my ex bc I know she is down for me, ride or die. But she's ready for marriage and I'm not.

sounding like the weeknd :lol: .

Just do what makes you happy man.

damn cuh you just wrote a norah steele novel right there :lol:

Man you plan on wifing this virgin or taking her virginity and dashing? :wow:

[COLOR=#red]LOL!!!

We not quite a couple but we kind of spend most of our free time together. We on that homie lover friend type situation right now. There is no long term future for us...she starting med school next year.

She's 23 and has been wanting to get the first time over with because according to her words "the longer I wait the more pressure it is for me to do it with the "right" guy...and the longer I wait if it is a dirtbag I'd feel like I should have just done it a long time ago".[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]TOTALLY agree with all of you on this matter. I mean I have to have some type of connection even if it ain't my official girl. To be honest that's why I don't end up smashing every chick that I could. In other words just because I know I can doesnt mean I will and that's mostly because I don't feel any chemistry.

In all fairness I'm sure chicks have said the same about me "he cool and all and I know I'd let him hit, but I just ain't feelin him all the way so Imma pass" :lol:[/COLOR]

Sometimes it just hits me while in the middle of sex or right before sex

Last two girls I cut from the team

First one she came over and we went 1 round and chilled for a bit and then she wanted another round but I kinda rolled her off of me cuz I wasn't feeling it. She left like 20 minutes later and I haven't talked to her since

Second one I was in the middle of smashing and in my head I'm like "this is whack, what am I doing". Finished shortly after. Chick dipped. She's hit me up a few times since to get smashed but no urge at all, not even while drunk.

Now my team is empty :smh:

But picked up 4 prospects recently including this cute black lawyer :smokin :evil:

any tips on "artsy" type chick? shes a little hipsterish, even though she says she's not, but i dont mind. she seems pretty sexual from her artwork and self portraits. i do hear art girls are more open and sexual, any truth?
First thing you should do is brush up on some "modern art" or find a cool art opening in your city(like a street festival or cool photography exhibit), also try to learn about serious painters/artist that go along with the type off art she does so the conversation flows.. Artsy type girls are more cerebral and once you are in her head, you pretty much have her....Yes depending, most artsy girls are very open minded with sex(at least the ones I have been with), but don't be too eager or you might run her away.Second if you have a hipster bar in your area ask her out for drinks, find her comfort zone, most hipster, down to earth chicks thrive in those settings opposed to sports bars, etc.....
Good Luck

im just gonna ask if she wanted to hang and check out her work up close. im trying to get me some young yamb, (22, im 28) :evil:

So I just started working at Victoria's Secret. But my problem is what can I do with this great power/opportunity (besides coworkers, that's too easy)? Like I think we all know we can't spit game while on duty especially since like I'm the only guy there. The other two guys are gay. And since I'm a guy, I have no choice to work at cash register. So even if I wanted to spit game, that would be too hot. All I can do is look at these thongs these females are buying smh.

:lol: hopefully somebody can salvage this. been talking to this chick i meant over the weekend.

she texted me first. she was willing to chill 2 days later but i was busy. (i didn't invite her to chill she misinterpreted a text of me going out that day) i clarify she's like cool, no rush. but she did want to hang.

anyway keep chatting. chick compliments my eyes. i respond no ones given me that one before. thanks. i wouldn't even know where to start w/ you on the compliments. :smh: corny i know loool.

then i ask her are we hanging friday or saturday this week and the convo dies.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp. I'm going to wait probably a day or two and restart a convo worst case scenario

Had an artsy chick my freshman year of college. I always kick myself in the *** because she was half white/half nigerian sexy as ****. Although obviously all girls are different, including girls in the Hipster segment, you gotta keep it real and up front. If she actually does art, have her send pictures of her artwork. You never know, sometimes she may include a nudie with her photo. Man I miss my artsy chick man **** 

tigol bitties mmmmm :smokin

:lol: hopefully somebody can salvage this. been talking to this chick i meant over the weekend.

she texted me first. she was willing to chill 2 days later but i was busy. (i didn't invite her to chill she misinterpreted a text of me going out that day) i clarify she's like cool, no rush. but she did want to hang.

anyway keep chatting. chick compliments my eyes. i respond no ones given me that one before. thanks. i wouldn't even know where to start w/ you on the compliments. :smh: corny i know loool.

then i ask her are we hanging friday or saturday this week and the convo dies.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalp. I'm going to wait probably a day or two and restart a convo worst case scenario

When you say the convo dies do you mean she didn't respond at all, or do you mean her response isn't what you wanted?

Waiting a day or two won't hurt IMO.

im just gonna ask if she wanted to hang and check out her work up close. im trying to get me some young yamb, (22, im 28) :evil:
So instead of looking at her art or running game, why don't you keep in 100 and tell your intentions then*Kanye Shrug*...
Sometimes getting straight to the point does alot more...

When you say the convo dies do you mean she didn't respond at all, or do you mean her response isn't what you wanted?

Waiting a day or two won't hurt IMO.

as soon as i tried to solidify plans she stopped responding.

which is weird because she was down to hang yesterday even though i was busy

Probably changed her mind. Had this 18 y/o white broad from OU dothe same to me but she doesn't respond at all anymore after just a second ago ***** was down to drive the hour and a half and kick it. Whatever. On to the next one, though that would have been a good conquest on my part. I don't message more than 4x back to back, 3 even. It reeks of thirst and desperation, which I has, but I have some pride too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom