TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a few days ago, my roommate brought one of his homegirls that leaves a few apartments down from us.

I introduced myself, as I would do when meeting anyone else. (She's not attractive at all, she's like a 3/10.)

My roommate tells her she can take his old coffee maker & blender before she leaves. He (my roommate) leaves for work and it's just me and his homegirl and my homeboy in the apartment. As she is about to pick up both items, she asks: "can one of y'all open the door for me?"

I tell her it's cool and I'll help her out. So I take both items and carry them to her apartment for her. It was just a nice gesture, I thought nothing of it.

My roommate walks in earlier today talking about, "so _______ thinks you want her."

The ****.
indifferent.gif

I didn't know helping a woman out automatically meant that you wanted her.
indifferent.gif

It's usually ugly black chicks that do this, I guess I shouldn't of helped her out.
bruh its 2013 any common decency means you thirsty for them. hold a door, say hello, smile at them, introduce yourself and they are running to the nearest form of social media or earhole to tell someone that they are getting thirsted on 
mean.gif
. you see her again you check her on that sounds like she needs a reality check 

Last edited:
bruh its 2013 any common decency means you thirsty for them. hold a door, say hello, smile at them, introduce yourself and they are running to the nearest form of social media or earhole to tell someone that they are getting thirsted on :smh: . you see her again you check her on that sounds like she needs a reality check 

Sad but true.

At this supermarket I work at all types of MILF's come through. It's a rich town so the white women are bad like always. Huge ***** and all lat. But there's this one MILF that is always eyeing me and it's obvious she's interested. Well since I'm a cashier you use the phone number to access a customer's savings card if they don't have it in the physical and through that I saw her name and on some creep **** I facebooked it and found her profile. Now I assure you this isn't as bad as it sounds I'm not a creep lmao but my question is should I friend request the broad and she if she takes it from there? By the way I peeped she has kids and even though I've never seen her husband with her I assume she's married.

At this supermarket I work at all types of MILF's come through. It's a rich town so the white women are bad like always. Huge ***** and all lat. But there's this one MILF that is always eyeing me and it's obvious she's interested. Well since I'm a cashier you use the phone number to access a customer's savings card if they don't have it in the physical and through that I saw her name and on some creep **** I facebooked it and found her profile. Now I assure you this isn't as bad as it sounds I'm not a creep lmao but my question is should I friend request the broad and she if she takes it from there? By the way I peeped she has kids and even though I've never seen her husband with her I assume she's married.

**** NO.

By the way there's this other MILF who shops at my job who has made it 100% obvious with no room to guess that she wants me. My question for that situation is how do I get it cracking? Do I write my number on the back of her receipt? All this sounds foolish but It's real life situations at my job and I'd like to hit some MILF ***** cause I know of people who have and why not?

having roommates that NEVER wanna go out FTL >:

this **** is killing my vibe every weekend :smh:

cant swallow my pride and go out solo to bars/house parties around campus, just cant :smh:

Last edited:
By the way there's this other MILF who shops at my job who has made it 100% obvious with no room to guess that she wants me. My question for that situation is how do I get it cracking? Do I write my number on the back of her receipt? All this sounds foolish but It's real life situations at my job and I'd like to hit some MILF ***** cause I know of people who have and why not?
Play it one of two ways:
Next time she comes in your line, notice what she has in her basket.. Make a witty remark or observation and say what kind of alcohol goes with the pairing and if she baits, say you would love to try one of her dishes...
Second, ask if you can help with her groceries to the car( if no bagger is present)... If feasible proceed with game as you walk her to the car..
Try to isolate her just in case you have been reading the signs wrong or not to have your co workers in your business( dudes love nothing more then to hate when it involves females of any kind)...
Do not blow her Facebook up, that could lead to you losing your job or husband/ex-husband coming to make a visit to the store or cause embarrassment amongst her children
Do not write your number on a receipt, get your marketing game up and make some business cards( their hella cheap now days) and slide her one in a sly way with her receipt

Play it one of two ways:
Next time she comes in your line, notice what she has in her basket.. Make a witty remark or observation and say what kind of alcohol goes with the pairing and if she baits, say you would love to try one of her dishes...
Second, ask if you can help with her groceries to the car( if no bagger is present)... If feasible proceed with game as you walk her to the car..
Try to isolate her just in case you have been reading the signs wrong or not to have your co workers in your business( dudes love nothing more then to hate when it involves females of any kind)...
Do not blow her Facebook up, that could lead to you losing your job or husband/ex-husband coming to make a visit to the store or cause embarrassment amongst her children
Do not write your number on a receipt, get your marketing game up and make some business cards( their hella cheap now days) and slide her one in a sly way with her receipt

Seems legit.

So this broad strung my dude along for like a year (good looking dude, way more bodies than me), chick wasn't even that bad, I dunno what was wrong with son. Just a year of taking her out, doing this, doing that, no yambs, just guilt trips. So we talk , he gets some other yambs to bring his mind back right and some other grimy **** happens and they part ways. Few weeks of them not talking she hits him up for help paying for an abortion. Of course he ignored her. I used mess with her flakey *** homegirl, but dropped her completely after that even though she still hits me up with "Imy". Birds of a feather. A few times we were supposed to kick it and she was at homegirl's crib.

[COLOR=#red]Fellas, TAY'ers, Lurkers, last night it got hot and heavy in EWD's House of De-Virginization[emoji]174[/emoji]

So my chick came through talkin bout she wanted to come by so she could have more motivation to study...yeah freakin right :lol: She just wanted her cat rubbed. So anyway I play along, while she's studying I hop in the shower and after I finish I made sure I asked her how her studying was coming along while only having a towel on with while not drying off my chest so that the drops of water could strategically roll down my chest as she's looking at me.

I then leave her to her studies and go into the living room and lay on the floor...what do you freakin know...like 10 minutes later I hear a laptop close, I hear some papers shuffle and then she comes in the living room. She lays on the couch while I'm on the floor next to it. I then pull her off the couch to the floor lay her on her back and start kissing her deeply. All I have on are some thin ballin shorts and all she has is some loose Pink sweatpants and a thin top.

Now I figure since she's a virgin then that makes me her "instructor" so I'm like let me give her a taste of how this goes down. I lay on my side next to her while she's on her back, then I grab her legs throw them over my shoulder that's closest to the ceiling and I grab my joint and poke her right about where that hole is and start grinding her. My chick started breathing all heavy and startes grabbing me on my arms. We keep that up for a little then she straddled me. I make sure I keep contact with my joint on her **** and I grab her hips and start showing her how to keep rhythm when she's on top. Then after that I lean up and have her her put her legs over mine while she's sitting up to to do that Kama Sutra position where we can both kiss and grind. She started getting the rhythm this time without me guiding her. All that is between us is a few centimeters of clothing and I can feel dam near everything including those juicy p-lips she has omg. More than a few times I had to stop moving before I blasted all in my shorts.

Anyway after that we lay on our sides and I take her hand and put it on my steel...instinctively she grabs it and starts stroking the s*** out of it. The teacher became the pupil as I was about to blast all over the place...but I didn't want to make it about me so I stopped her just short of that. I then take my hand and start rubbin that fat juicy fresh P using my fingers to rub around her hole and my palm to rub her ****....after about 3 minutes of that my chick had an orgasm.

Oh what a night considering no real sex happened and we never took off our clothes...but now she has an idea of what it would be like since I was basically in the opening, it was the clothes that held us back. She can't help but to want more and more and I'm gonna be patient. One day she not gona be able to resist and she's gonna make me put my joint inside that fresh virgin P. Oh what an honor this is indeed :smokin [/COLOR]

any tips on "artsy" type chick? shes a little hipsterish, even though she says she's not, but i dont mind. she seems pretty sexual from her artwork and self portraits. i do hear art girls are more open and sexual, any truth?

she could be the stereotype or she could be a regular girl. just get to know her and pursue her like you normally would. if she likes you, things will go at the pace best fit.

Still here my man, graduate next spring from Kelley School so from 2010-until now. Its crazy a lot of IU chicks end up either going to Cali or Chitown. I still need to make my way out to Cali I've never been
Since u started 2010 u know/recognize them?  this was from 2010 halloween
Nah I wish I did 
tired.gif
. Those broads look like they graduated a year or two though

any tips on "artsy" type chick? shes a little hipsterish, even though she says she's not, but i dont mind. she seems pretty sexual from her artwork and self portraits. i do hear art girls are more open and sexual, any truth?
Had an artsy chick my freshman year of college. I always kick myself in the *** because she was half white/half nigerian sexy as ****. Although obviously all girls are different, including girls in the Hipster segment, you gotta keep it real and up front. If she actually does art, have her send pictures of her artwork. You never know, sometimes she may include a nudie with her photo. Man I miss my artsy chick man **** 

Last edited:
Nah I wish I did 
tired.gif
. Those broads look like they graduated a year or two though
I don't know if the blondes did or not but the brunette like I said was a soph when she came out here to LA in 2010.  Next time I talk to her i'll ask her if she still got friends out there and maybe shoot u some info lol.  I know yall still deep in *********** out there tho 

I don't know if the blondes did or not but the brunette like I said was a soph when she came out here to LA in 2010.  Next time I talk to her i'll ask her if she still got friends out there and maybe shoot u some info lol.  I know yall still deep in *********** out there tho 

[COLOR=#red]YH, dude you are in a serious industry as far as these women go. Plus they all flock to LA for the dream of making it. I'd be personally interested in hearing how it goes down in your field bro.

I can see how the brunette would fall in love with the LA lifestyle. How can studying all night and writing 20 page papers compete with that? [/COLOR]

Had an artsy chick my freshman year of college. I always kick myself in the *** because she was half white/half nigerian sexy as ****. Although obviously all girls are different, including girls in the Hipster segment, you gotta keep it real and up front. If she actually does art, have her send pictures of her artwork. You never know, sometimes she may include a nudie with her photo. Man I miss my artsy chick man **** 

she went to art school and i sounded like i was interested in her work and she gave me her site. im trying to get yambs and not looking for a relationship, maybe a NSA type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom