TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ To continue that, what's y'all take on spending on a date? Talking to my home girls the consensus I got from them is if a guy is asking her out or suggests they go out then he is solely responsible for picking up the bill. My opinion is if I'm pursuing ok first date is on me, no prob. But you got broads out here that won't left a damn finger to pay for **** ever and it's a MAJOR turnoff imo. One of the many reasons why I miss my ex so much, she just knew when to pick it up without even having to say anything
mean.gif
Don't know your age, but chicks under 25 don't spend a cent on them.  I dare raise that up to 27/28, before that it ain't no reason to.  I think I ended up taking out 3/4 chicks out to eat, once it was all said and done I didn't even need to.  I already had it in the bag and didn't even know it. 

If you take a chick out twice and she don't even think about reaching for the check, make a mental note.  Take her back out and leave her with the check at the restaurant, guys don't have a money tree just to be wasting on random chicks.  Teach her a lesson, I work for this money just like you do and it ain't to be wasted on you.

Well damn...Last 2 dates I went on I took them to the strip club..yea. I know I'm a terrible date lol

Last edited:
If it gets to that point where she doesn't reach for that check on the 2nd date...Pull an RRL move, walk out on the check, and never come back, obviously. :rofl:

Cold move but that's just how it is sometimes.

Last edited:
^^ I'd say third date

If a person asks another person on a date that person pays. Unless yall been dating for awhile.

Aventus won't ever be mainstream because it costs so much. The casual guy buying cologne won't drop like $200 on a bottle. :lol:

I was skeptical first too, but the first time I wore it (which was today) I already had a chick say she wanted me in her bed because of that smell. A SCENT fam. :lol:

Sure maybe other things helped obviously, but what other cologne will get that same reaction?

Very, very few.

It's a conversation starter at the very least.

Last edited:
Got road head while driving on the freeway yesterday...I've had it before driving within the city, but this was something different :smokin.

Not to mention, the face on a grandma in another vehicle's passenger side was PRICELESS. Her face was :wow: and touching the glass on the window :lol:.

head in the whip is one of life's many pleasures. I remember hearing Nore rap about it and knew I had to have it. A chick can easily put herself on the good list when she does that for me.

[COLOR=#red]Ok let's keep it real here guys...most of you in here that wear Aventus are already pulling chicks as is. I mean sure it may help a little but let's not act like it's all the cologne :lol:

[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Ok let's keep it real here guys...most of you in here that wear Aventus are already pulling chicks as is. I mean sure it may help a little but let's not act like it's all the cologne
laugh.gif

.......its tha cologne.
j/p but it is a good opener when i chick passes by or you run up on her in which she is engulf with this smell she never smelled before.

[COLOR=#red]Speaking of fragrance, yesterday we had a meeting in a small classroom that was hot and muggy because too many people was in it...ole chick with the man came to where I was and strategically placed herself right in front of me..inches away from my joint and she wouldn't move. She was so close that I could smell the sweet aroma of her p**** coming out from under her dress right into my nose and it was pronounced because of it being steamy hot in the room. Oooh weee the things I'd do...sooner or later that P gonna get weak.[/COLOR]

True but Aventus is magic. Scent got a personality and confidence of its own, If you don't match it you will crumble under its magnificence.

P would've been yours if you had Aventus owning that hot *** room. Probably in the room.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]:lol: I got that...it's already mine, I'm one huge argument with her dude away from me having her scent all over my dam mustache . All Aventus would have done is had the booger wolves following me to my car after the meeting :rofl:[/COLOR]

This might be futile, but is there anyway to get at yambs when you have

a reputation for being combative and aggressive? That sounded bad.

Like how do ya'll get yambs from chicks that think you're an ***hole.

Flamesuit on, I'm very much a rookie. 

As long as you're not faking the a-hole act and aren't unnecessarily mean to chicks, a lot are naturally attracted to the confident a-hole. Not too mean but sarcastic

This might be futile, but is there anyway to get at yambs when you have
a reputation for being combative and aggressive? That sounded bad.
Like how do ya'll get yambs from chicks that think you're an ***hole.

Flamesuit on, I'm very much a rookie. 

Have conversations with them and don't do or say any ***hole things. It could somewhat help your case.

Why in the hell are you combative with women like a woman?
I'm not gonna lie like I'm not combative but I'm not catty like a woman or anything.

I always try to use logic, it's not like I'm nit picking, it's just like they say stupid **** and I can't

let them stay stupid. However, I'm willing to work on my flaws and ya'll know better about dealing

with women than I do.

I'm not gonna lie like I'm not combative but I'm not catty like a woman or anything.
I always try to use logic, it's not like I'm nit picking, it's just like they say stupid **** and I can't
let them stay stupid. However, I'm willing to work on my flaws and ya'll know better about dealing
with women than I do.
Change the type of chicks you associate with...
If you are all about just " yambs" then you are going to have to develop a character to sit through mundane conversations...
Most importantly listen and ask open ended questions so she can talk about herself...
Now you say you hate " silly ish they say", this is a trick I learned... Use your humor/witty banter and just respond in a way that gets her laughing when she says something you find egregious or unflattering...
Humor combats any feelings of aggressiveness with females...
Most importantly don't take yourself serious with " bird brains" because at the end of the day you are just trying to smash..

Last edited:
Women are largely illogical, you'll go crazy fighting that battle. Don't lose your sense and sensibility, just curb it a bit, chill. You making sense is mostly just gonna get spun into you being bitter and angry. It's a balance you'll learn as yoy grow into yourself.

You can say stupid, witty, corny, sarcastic things. I do it all the time. Just smile and compliment them from time to time if you take that route.

You need to drop that physical aggressiveness though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom