TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I caught a bad case of penile insubordination last weekend. **** was embarassing, I tried to play it off like I was extra drunk and sick that's why. She was nice about it
mean.gif
avy to post ratio is pretty strong

mugen and Mark, I needed to read that. Story of my life with my missteps with females has been that ****. Trying to be logical, proving a point, etc. when I should just chill and combat their BS in other ways.

Havent posted in a minute

But cant ask the homies for advice....

Anyways..

My chick is faithful and loyal- wich is what the hell you would want. But i noticed in these past couple months im just not attracted to her or her personality, she says weird stuff and acts weird sometimes. But maybe im bein insecure for bein wit her for the reasom that shes loyal and faithful. We been together for some years....she been down wit me thru everything. But i just aint feeling her. Am i wrong?

Im only 23. Livin in houston

Havent posted in a minute

But cant ask the homies for advice....

Anyways..

My chick is faithful and loyal- wich is what the hell you would want. But i noticed in these past couple months im just not attracted to her or her personality, she says weird stuff and acts weird sometimes. But maybe im bein insecure for bein wit her for the reasom that shes loyal and faithful. We been together for some years....she been down wit me thru everything. But i just aint feeling her. Am i wrong?

Im only 23. Livin in houston

No if you just aren't feeling someone anymore than that's that , y'all don't have any kids toghter ?

You can say stupid, witty, corny, sarcastic things. I do it all the time. Just smile and compliment them from time to time if you take that route.

You need to drop that physical aggressiveness though.
Women are largely illogical, you'll go crazy fighting that battle. Don't lose your sense and sensibility, just curb it a bit, chill. You making sense is mostly just gonna get spun into you being bitter and angry. It's a balance you'll learn as yoy grow into yourself.

I'm not gonna lie like I'm not combative but I'm not catty like a woman or anything.
I always try to use logic, it's not like I'm nit picking, it's just like they say stupid **** and I can't
let them stay stupid. However, I'm willing to work on my flaws and ya'll know better about dealing
with women than I do.
Change the type of chicks you associate with...
If you are all about just " yambs" then you are going to have to develop a character to sit through mundane conversations...
Most importantly listen and ask open ended questions so she can talk about herself...
Now you say you hate " silly ish they say", this is a trick I learned... Use your humor/witty banter and just respond in a way that gets her laughing when she says something you find egregious or unflattering...
Humor combats any feelings of aggressiveness with females...
Most importantly don't take yourself serious with " bird brains" because at the end of the day you are just trying to smash..

This might be futile, but is there anyway to get at yambs when you have
a reputation for being combative and aggressive? That sounded bad.
Like how do ya'll get yambs from chicks that think you're an ***hole.

Flamesuit on, I'm very much a rookie. 
Have conversations with them and don't do or say any ***hole things. It could somewhat help your case.
As long as you're not faking the a-hole act and aren't unnecessarily mean to chicks, a lot are naturally attracted to the confident a-hole. Not too mean but sarcastic
Thanks. I'm going to work on applying the things you guys posted in my social life, it ain't worth

losing yambs or damaging my reputation to look like the smartest guy in the room.

If you aren't feeling it anymore you just ain't feeling it, there's nothing you can do to change that.

I would still bring this issue up to her first, maybe there's more to it. A talk could clear a lot of things up.

If that fails, you may just have to dead it.

One thing I will say though, there's no other feeling in the world like having a loyal chick that's been down with you through everything. Especially in 2013.

Desert boots a flop? no my youth.

If you aren't feeling it anymore you just ain't feeling it, there's nothing you can do to change that.

I would still bring this issue up to her first, maybe there's more to it. A talk could clear a lot of things up.

If that fails, you may just have to dead it.

One thing I will say though, there's no other feeling in the world like having a loyal chick that's been down with you through everything. Especially in 2013.

Word. But hey, you feel how you feel, do what you gotta do or make yourself miserable. Maybe you need that time and space right now. If you do realize after a while that you may have ****** up, be prepared for hell trying to get that back.

Last edited:
No if you just aren't feeling someone anymore than that's that , y'all don't have any kids toghter ?

Nah no kids, been together for at least 4 yrs tho. But she moved from out of state to work **** out wit us. And shes down to work **** out even after she found out i wascheating. But i feel stuck because im just not into her. And not tryna sound like a lil ***** but its hard to just break it off when she aint got ppl here.

Nah no kids, been together for at least 4 yrs tho. But she moved from out of state to work **** out wit us. And shes down to work **** out even after she found out i wascheating. But i feel stuck because im just not into her. And not tryna sound like a lil ***** but its hard to just break it off when she aint got ppl here.

Def talk to her 2 things will happen either shell come up preggo or y'all end it but you'll be smashing til she move back or move on.

Dead this young man... You both are relatively young and should be enjoying yourselves...
But it's not fair to her to keep stringing her along and you are not feeling it anymore...
Fell in love hard around your age and moved across country for a chick to only get my heart smashed into oblivion when I stopped feeling her... People,timing,situations change.... You have to think about not only your future but hers as well because whatever you do directly to her is going to affect her relationship with men forever.... Having a ride or die is great( I finally found one) but it takes maturity in self to recognize what you have... Don't trap yourself in a relationship you feel you can't give your all...sometimes as a man you have to know when to turn your cards over to the house... She should be okay down here in Houston(job market is stable,cost of living is cheap,etc..) until she moves back home... Do Not stay with her if you intend on breaking up because that leaves room for mixed feelings and emotions( been there)...
Seriously sit down with her, address the problems and if no solution is available, let her go..
Save both of you heartache

Last edited:
may seem petty...

but a lot of guys have concerns about increasing their value with women...

a pseudo, quick, somewhat childish way to raise your value:

1. text
2. keep texting
3. ask for a picture (face shot)
4. dont respond
5. still dont respond...

she'll instantly try to find what's wrong... and she'll develop self doubt.

a LARGE majority of girls entire confidence is based on a man's approval. if you dont acknowledge it, it breaks her all the way down.

ALL the way down.

try it... and i want to see results...

:nerd:

^^ true, I've learned women don't take denial well at all. They'll go looking high and low for the reason a male denies them. Had this one broad that basically threw the yambs at me after literally knowing her for 36 hours, came over the crib and all. Couldn't get myself into it, denied her 2 or 3 times in the same night while she's grabbing the D and all. Ended up not smashing, next day she's drilling my homie with questions about why I ain't smash asking if something was wrong with her. Homie said she was legit puzzled, learned then that these women are insecure as hell.

This girl I used to talk to you would worry about me liking her IG pics

"Did you like my new IG?" - she would ask this after I would post something so she knew I was on it

"I didnt see it. Lemme check" - even though I definitely saw it. I still wouldn't like it

If I didn't like her pics for a few days she would be like "why don't you like pics on IG anymore? "

Damn social media :lol:

:smh:  damn, don't tell me you gon be a father 
[/quote]

Nah man.

The Weeknd mixed with all types of drugs had me thinking I was Superman and could just raw everything.

I have such little enthusiasm towards yambs now whereas before I was so vibrant. |I

Last edited:
It's cool bra after my last sex experience I've fell back on yambs so I know how you feel to a certain extent..every time I think about it I cringe smhh was not a nice site and she just acted all nonchalant

I just need some help with closing. I have no problem at all approaching a girl and talking to them. I get them laughing and everything It just always sounds weird in my head asking for their number. I've been getting numbers but I think my closing skills can be better. Any tips fellow TAYers?

Aventus won't ever be mainstream because it costs so much. The casual guy buying cologne won't drop like $200 on a bottle.
laugh.gif

$200 a bottle, hmmm I will give it a try can never have to many colognes in the arsenal.
Got road head while driving on the freeway yesterday...I've had it before driving within the city, but this was something different
smokin.gif

Not to mention, the face on a grandma in another vehicle's passenger side was PRICELESS. Her face was
eek.gif
and touching the glass on the window
laugh.gif
Grandma was trying to see if she could clean you up after girl was done.  LMAO.
head in the whip is one of life's many pleasures. I remember hearing Nore rap about it and knew I had to have it. A chick can easily put herself on the good list when she does that for me.
Henny, Wood, Guinness, mad ****** are gettin finished
Fessin it, my ****** precedent
Gettin head in the whip, but not crashin it
Monster Kode, gang related like O.J
Friends know me, by my first name Victor
Santiago, half-black, half-Fajardo

Dominicano, people like pope hinquihando
Me and Tone from T-M in the B-M
Drink Cristals, won't cancel Seagrams

DAMN remember that song, going to hit it up on Youtube

I'm not gonna lie like I'm not combative but I'm not catty like a woman or anything.

I always try to use logic, it's not like I'm nit picking, it's just like they say stupid **** and I can't

let them stay stupid. However, I'm willing to work on my flaws and ya'll know better about dealing

with women than I do.
Dude.  Why so serious? all women say stupid ****.  The baddest chick you ever get wit is going to say stupid **** one time or another.  Not to be harsh but your going to need to grow up and let it roll off your back.  If the woman says something stupid, wait a few minutes and change the subject.  If you break the silence to soon, you WILL come off like an a-hole.  It's like comedy you will figure out the timing eventually if you encounter that many chicks that say stupid ****

Bagged two today so far.

One was off the strength of my cologne.

Shorty said "dear God you smell so good, come get in my bed so the smell can stay there."

That was an easy bag. Going over there tonight once I leave work. Shorty was dead serious. :lol:

Second one was just walking on campus, I started a conversation with her about her shoes. I made a sarcastic *** comment .

"Damn I wish I could afford those. :lol:"

She responded and laughed, and I ended up walking her to class & getting the digits when we got to her building.

Follow up story:

I leave work last night and I send her a text asking for her APT # and address. She lives in off-campus apartments. I stop by my apartment first to change and shower and grab my backpack (with the book for our class, some Gold Bond body powder, and my Aventus just in case anything goes wrong) before I head over there. I reapplied Aventus, one spray on my chest, one on my neck, and a spray on each wrist.

I get there and we head straight to her bedroom. We're in the bed laid up under each other, (her head was on my chest, and my arm was around her.) This chick puts on a recorded episode of Catfish and we lay in her bed watching that for an hour. :lol:

After the episode is over I flip the channel to NFL Network and I'm watching that for a few minutes. Chick compliments me on how good I smell again, and starts kissing on my chest. She was hesitant with it at first, but I encouraged her "That feels good, you're good at this, etc." Needless to say this got me UP.

I very, very gently push her head lower towards my ****, and she follows through. She slowly pulls my shorts/boxers down and goes to work. Not the best head by any means but it was done very slow, ,carefully, and intimately.

I bust in her mouth and she continues through until it's all out, then swallows, and comes back up to lay on my chest.

While she goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth before I leave, I jump out the bed like a child on Christmas morning and pull my Aventus sample from my backpack. I spray two sprays of it, one on her pillow and one on her sheets. When she gets out we head to the door and I bounce.

This morning she sends me a text saying she woke up with my scent on her panties. :lol:

Won't see her again until Friday but needless to say, it was a great experience.

Last edited:
Never been but I hear Houston is real chill, just end it.  I know one one of my frat will happily scoop her up out in Houston/Dallas area.  LMAO.  Either way it is better to do it sooner than later don't lead a chick on they turn Lynn Whitfield on you, especially after she found out you cheated.  You better do it nice and easy.

Damn Titan you pulled those lyrics out the delorean glovebox huh...I had to play it back to back.

USA, you won!. Swallowers are the best! :smokin

Last edited:
I'm jelly of dudes who can bust off head. It does nothing for me but warm up the engine on a cold morning. I've busted once in my life that was bc I literally *8** her in her mouth like it was some P. plus I was on a major drought at that time so I prolly could've humped a armpit and came.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom