TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need some help with closing. I have no problem at all approaching a girl and talking to them. I get them laughing and everything It just always sounds weird in my head asking for their number. I've been getting numbers but I think my closing skills can be better. Any tips fellow TAYers?

"I know we've both gotta go but I want to talk to you again. What's your number?" If you don't know what to say

or have her take yours. It works for me.

Last edited:
I couldn't imagine this life if I couldn't bust off dome aka neck aka mouf. That nut shooting into their mouth or on their face, **** or neck sometimes rivals shooting them wild babies in their guts. The ones that swallow just get so many bonus points.

I would of never thought the Kentucky Derby weekend was like that. Now I'm 2nd guessing a lot of stuff, My cousin been trying to get me to visit the Hamptons for a minute now I should really go.

Alright I have a situation, got a chick's number the other day and we started talking eventually I ask if I could take her out and where would she like to go she replies the sex shop and and says wherever I want to go. Now the yamb senses started tingling and got me thinking  this girl just wants some pipe or she is just wild and looking to have fun. So should I take her to dinner then the beach (which was my og plan) or skip all that and bring some food, eat at her crib and get down to business?  

You answered your own question homie, she clearly wants the pipe. Don't even have to take her anywhere invite her over and have drinks on deck. And it's going down. Never throw the "where you wanna go" out in initial conversation with a new chick. This could backfire into her looking at you as a trick.

Last edited:
Alright I have a situation, got a chick's number the other day and we started talking eventually I ask if I could take her out and where would she like to go she replies the sex shop and and says wherever I want to go. Now the yamb senses started tingling and got me thinking  this girl just wants some pipe or she is just wild and looking to have fun. So should I take her to dinner then the beach (which was my og plan) or skip all that and bring some food, eat at her crib and get down to business?  
tumblr_mibz78cljD1qfkqupo1_250.gif

Cuzo if you fumble this,smh, she basically served you the match...
Take her to the sex shop, get some oils or whatever and take that to the crib..

Last edited:

Open lane! don't miss the lay-up.
Word to the pick up basketball stereotypes thread.

may seem petty...

but a lot of guys have concerns about increasing their value with women...

a pseudo, quick, somewhat childish way to raise your value:

1. text
2. keep texting
3. ask for a picture (face shot)
4. dont respond
5. still dont respond...

she'll instantly try to find what's wrong... and she'll develop self doubt.

a LARGE majority of girls entire confidence is based on a man's approval. if you dont acknowledge it, it breaks her all the way down.

ALL the way down.

try it... and i want to see results...

:nerd:

I can roll with that. I just always feel awkward asking for pics. I need a smoother approach haha

4 sprays of Aventus? You tryna get the whole floor to smell ya fam? :lol: That's OD.

I put one and I'm good. Congrats to you though.

Last edited:
4 sprays of Aventus? You tryna get the whole floor to smell ya fam? :lol: That's OD.

Nice try, but wrong.

Colognes react differently depending on your body chemistry. Some colognes that don't last long on other people, last long on me, and vice versa. Look it up if you need further clarification :lol:

But that's besides the point, seeing as to how it's a small plastic sample atomizer. I've heard that the real bottle's sprayer is very generous tho.

Last edited:

Nice try, but wrong.

Colognes react differently depending on your body chemistry. Some colognes that don't last long on other people, last long on me, and vice versa. Look it up if you need further clarification :lol:

But that's besides the point, seeing as to how it's a small plastic sample atomizer. I've heard that the real bottle's sprayer is very generous tho.

It is. 4 sprays of that sampler pump is probably less than one full spray.

Looking to see what Aventus is all about. Anyone have a link to get it on the cheap :nerd: ? Amazon has it at $179 or some wild price.

Nice try, but wrong.

Damn u kinda went in on son :nerd:

may seem petty...

but a lot of guys have concerns about increasing their value with women...

a pseudo, quick, somewhat childish way to raise your value:

1. text
2. keep texting
3. ask for a picture (face shot)
4. dont respond
5. still dont respond...

she'll instantly try to find what's wrong... and she'll develop self doubt.

a LARGE majority of girls entire confidence is based on a man's approval. if you dont acknowledge it, it breaks her all the way down.

ALL the way down.

try it... and i want to see results...

:nerd:

I can vouch for this... you'll get that "did you get them?" text with the quickeness...

If you mess this up... MAN.

Back in the day met this chick on BP (Blackplanet for you youngsters) got some food at Red Robin.  While we are eating she brings up FWB, and how that is what she is looking for.  Asked a few questions make sure we on the same page, got the check IMMEDIATELY and went back to her spot.  If the chick is giving you the lane, you better drive, F stepping back and hitting the jumper.

Went to the bar last night for my boy birthday

Chilled with the birthday boy for a while didnt want to holla at the chick that he invited from work. 

Went back to sit with my boys I came to the bar with. We sitting at the bar and my boy like yo what you think about her. I look and was like yea she cute. I tell my boy at the farthest end of me to get her attention. He does

Me: Hey whats your name

Her: She says B

I dont remember the whole convo but she walks off to deliver food and drinks to a table she waiting. I'm thinking o well she walked off. She comes back about 10 min later crimping up on me like the dark night saying we have more time to talk now. I ask her where she from. She from some small town that i dont remember and she took a year off from school. Rap with her some more and find out she has a kid. I got the number and tell her ill hit her up. My boy was like them chicks with the kids be looking for the D. I'll see where this goes

As I was leaving out i ran up on this chick who was leaving the bar. All i remember is her friend was blocking on me saying my name over and over again and that we with to college together(dont remember her or what class we may have took together). Chick i ran up on was trying to stunt that she was getting her master in biology. Long story short I didnt get number for some reason. 

Cold white chick that kind of looks like Megan Fox in my black studies class.... She's just been made by partner for the entire semester for group assignments.

Im trying so hard to keep my promise to pops. I dont know if I can last until the end of the semester w/o yambs.

Cold white chick that kind of looks like Megan Fox in my black studies class.... She's just been made by partner for the entire semester for group assignments.

Im trying so hard to keep my promise to pops. I dont know if I can last until the end of the semester w/o yambs.
What was your promise?

yooo my milf is coming to town for the Colts game Saturday and there aren't any good hotels because they're all booked. Should I just smash her in a 2.5/5 star hotel or nah? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom