TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to get my confidence up, keep fumbling and fumbling and fumbling. **** is a shame.
It's all mental fam.. You need to build confidence in yourself.

Get your guaranteed kills up, start hitting the gym if you aren't already.. If there's something you don't like about your appearance, change it.

Once you can hold a full conversation with a random like you've known them forever the possibilities are endless. Motivation needs to be internal when you want to change something about yourself.

Thx for the advice, been tryna be more social and less awkard. Think me being couped up in the house done ****** me over, also gonna start working on my character flaws.

Thx for the advice, been tryna be more social and less awkard. Think me being couped up in the house done ****** me over, also gonna start working on my character flaws.

Practice makes perfect.

it will take ******* up a few times (or a dozen times actually) before you know what works and doesn't work.

I'm still taking pieces of advice from the dudes in here and applying them with these women.

Most of the advice here that I've used IRL has worked.

Gang signs?? That will go over very well on graduation day :smh:
I don't think anyone in here hit's up a girl with, "Hey what's up?"

As I said I have a few things as soon as I get a number...But I set them up.

I'll say, "Lemme get ur number, I'll text u something witty..." and then I'll send "Insert witty text her :wink:" 10 mins after I see her.

I do like the movie and music thing, but I don't wait nearly that long. I hit them 10-15 mins after I see them so they remember me

It's all just playing off what u talk about. If they say, "Ohhhh I love Kenny Lamar!" I will say, "How crazy, right after u left Kendrick showed up!" or something stupid.

Lemme find out that I don't get love from females because I send "hey, what's up? :smile:" texts lmao

I'm ****** up at this party and seems like whatever comes out log my mouth is sweetness to their ears. Picked up 2 more. Dam all I need is one that I can feely feel. Just one my dudes yet I'm always searching for more.

Goodnighy

I'm ****** up at this party and seems like whatever comes out log my mouth is sweetness to their ears. Picked up 2 more. Dam all I need is one that I can feely feel. Just one my dudes yet I'm always searching for more.

Goodnighy

What are you saying? I Need tips for tomorrow haha

Yo NT getting Im in for the night of partying. The party was alright since i seen two chick  from back  in the day that i was feeling hard(HARD) in undergrad. The first chick was my first 6'1 chick and after that I knew I was in love with tall chicks 5'8-6'1. So last time I was at that bar I seen first 6'1 in there and I rap to her to get her to get her back on the team; she was so called feeling me but she never return my phone call. Had to drop her tonight since I was off doing training. So I  was not sure if she called or I was out of service and didnt get her call. Could not go against my code of not talking to a chick again that I showed interest in. Move on to next i seen from back in the day. I peep her out but my boy was like yo son you see "to rue" over there. Me being who I am was like yea I seen her but was like na I didnt see her. I ran up on her to she what was up. She told me "Im just in town to chill with friends nothing else." Took the L one her since she told me that but she was getting her PhD in Seattle.(dude was geek up hearing that) Lastly I seen this 5'8 chick from earlier in the night. Rap to her for a while got the number so I plan on seeing whats up with her. Heard that she is lesbian but not sure if anyone from NT actually mess with a chick like that but still got the yambs. Im up for the challege since my boy was like he think she still like dudes on the slick. Will see where this goes.

If you have the time and money, take an improv class. If you study from the right people, you'll learn everything you need to hold a conversation and make people laugh with ease.

Usually when I meet a chick I always make it a point to try and ask her what type of music she listens to or her favorite song or even what movies and tv shows she watches. Then when I get her number I always put her first name followed by where I met her followed by her favorite movie/song/tv show etc.

It'll look something like this in my phone.

Jessica - D&B - Brown Sugar

A few days later ill just hit then with a text and be like

"So I'm here watching TV and Brown Sugar jus came on and it reminded me of you. How've you been?"

Or if they told you they liked a specific artist or song I'm usually like "So (insert artist/song title here) jus came on my iPod and it reminded me of you. How've you been?"

IMO better than just texting tem "Hey what's up?" And it shows women you were actually listening to them. Works every time for me.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

That's a really good idea.

Then keep fumbling, take a break then fumble some more. At some point though learn to seperate your penis from your brain and just have as many expectation free conversations as you can.

Usually when I meet a chick I always make it a point to try and ask her what type of music she listens to or her favorite song or even what movies and tv shows she watches. Then when I get her number I always put her first name followed by where I met her followed by her favorite movie/song/tv show etc.

"So I'm here watching TV and Brown Sugar jus came on and it reminded me of you. How've you been?"

Or if they told you they liked a specific artist or song I'm usually like "So (insert artist/song title here) jus came on my iPod and it reminded me of you. How've you been?"

IMO better than just texting tem "Hey what's up?" And it shows women you were actually listening to them. Works every time for me.

I'm surprised, I thought this was already standard. The pay attention and remember something from the conversation, then throw it in the next conversation, doesn't just have to be music. i.e "they're showing the puerto rican day parade on tv and made me think of you mami" if she was puerto rican etc.

18 - 25 yo yambs are cool, but it's something to be said about a grown *** woman 29+ with her **** together and good conversation. It's like with their attractiveness waning it becomes their strength. Almost ditched a joint last night then we got to rapping and I had a great *** time.

Last edited:
After talking to a chick last night for a bit, she insisted she take my number down. Hasn't happened all that often. Felt funny but good

Ball's in her court now. Not waitin on her tho

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

wow so this is what goes on this thread? there is this level of strategies and knowledge passed around? first time in this thread and bam...awesome idea.

Wow crazy that this thread is 400+ pages now....haven't posted in mad long.

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

Damn must be nice

Repped + quoted...

That's good stuff right there. That body is bananas.

How was the Wop?

And how was the yambs?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom