TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not worried if she talks about other dude. I do have a bit of confidence in the fact I know I'm a good dude, and a great dude for her so even if she is seeing other dudes I would be in the back of that mind (not trying to sound conceited because I know that may very well not be the case)

I think What you said I should say to her sounds good, not sure if I would add the "seeing other people" part in there.

What do you think of saying "I am feeling you, but you I have to let you know, I recently just got out of something and not positive I'm ready for exclusivity , and I'm still trying to find the right path on what to take with my life, but I would like to see if you and I can get to that place"
(Thank you again for that quote brilliant)

50/50 chance bro honestly, either she respects it and decides to stick around or she respects it and decides she's not trying to just be FWB until you decide you're ready. Either way she won't be upset because you were truthful.

Last edited:
Wow crazy that this thread is 400+ pages now....haven't posted in mad long.

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

Damn must be nice

quality post is quality. repped. dat mass is :x :evil: :pimp:

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

[COLOR=#red] I know people hate when we requote pictures too many times, but this right here is an exception. Bro, If I could rep you more I would...that body is magnanimous . Glad y'all out there winning!![/COLOR]

The last part is actually really good and if you don't think you are the ish then who else will...
The only thing for me( at least in my past where after I got out of my engagement I went hard in the paint) I told all the girls I messed with that I was openly seeing other women for the simple fact that if her friends( they can be your worst enemy in any type of setting) saw me out doing my thing, they wouldn't have power or ammunition to ruin our situation...
Women love the thought of complete honesty but once you start dropping Funk Master Flex bombs, you weed out the ones that will be difficult or try to to change the situation ...
But as I have aged being completely transparent in business or relationships is the best you can do because at the end of the day your conscious is clear and you don't give anybody ammunition to throw in your face because you kept it 100...
Good Luck My Brethren

50/50 chance bro honestly, either she respects it and decides to stick around or she respects it and decides she's not trying to just be FWB until you decide you're ready. Either way she won't be upset because you were truthful.

Yea your both right, I will have to do that...

wild thing is I hung out with the other girl who is in the #2 spot today and she is displaying dominance.
this will be a hard decision coming up honestly.

#1 stuff flows great with her easy to talk to. fun,
#2 not as much in common but still have laughs and her core is good', plus she loves to work out which is a huge plus in my book (#1 is already fit, but not as interested as pushing herself)

^^^ I would take " easy to talk to" over anything because god knows I hate a girl who just rambles or if I want to talk about current events, she just sits there with that puppy dog side neck action like you speaking Klingon, lol
But I always envied dudes that could juggle, tried that once and that ish didnt end well, and that's were the honesty and Flex Bombs started to come into play and man when I tell you women respond so much better to that, I vowed to never lie or run game on females again... Even my girl now says I am too honest because I just say stuff off the cuff and give no dambs of repercussions... I am working on that flaw, lol...
But I ain't eem mad at chu or anybody that lives that bachelor life...

Last edited:
Anybody got a chick you smash, but you have to initiate it most of the time?
We just cool for the sex, sex is hit or miss sometimes.
She cool as hell, i just get tired of hitting her up 1st even tho she is always down.

Good work young lad

Ain't eem got a rotation
mean.gif
Right there with yah

what are your takes on calling girls? if we've texted a few times should i call? or should i chill with her first and call the next time i contact her?

what are your takes on calling girls? if we've texted a few times should i call? or should i chill with her first and call the next time i contact her?
Too much thought = high probability of L...

You're trying to adjust to what SHE thinks is comfortable.

Just got her when you feel necessary... Don't be a bug though...

You really need to take this opportunity to find a new chick... She will be able to tell if you're concentrating too much on her. Head out and scoop another number... That way, if you have an itch to hit someone up, it won't be the same chick.

As far as texting vs calling, I don't care what anyone says...

With yambs today, texting >> calling.

Someone will say "ahhh I'd rather call... If she aunt trying to talk... Yadda yadda"

But honestly, birds ain't really trying to talk that much...

Just don't become a text buddy. :x

Good looks fam.

I picked up another number this weekend so she'll be the one to satisfy that itch. With this girl, though, she's got bluechip prospect potential so I wanna sign her to the team.

That's exactly what I wanna avoid, being a text buddy.

Just a saw a bad one in the mall & couldn't eem make a move cause she had I guess her son in a stroller...

I'm at asian chao paying for my phone, I peep her pushing the stroller & a dude is behind her so I turn away thinking she's with him. Baby walks next to the register I'm at, stands for a few seconds in the other direction, I turn around & look and :wow: all is see is MASS in harem pants good lord . I end up walking out the door with her & we glance at each other, I'm tryna figure out the situation cause she looks like she has no idea where she's going, I'm like is she looking for her man or what? Feel like I shoulda said something but I just ain't eem know.

Not letting that happen again bruh :smh:

After going through one of the worst times of my life with a girl with daddy issues, I find another girl with daddy issues. Fml.

Chicks with daddy issues got a talent for making you feel special, after all they've been practicing their entire life on how they'd treat a stable, good man. The daddy issues seem to always win in the end though, especially if she's young.

I remember my first daddy issues chick in hs her dad was around, but treated her like **** and beat the **** outta her. She would do some bipolar **** and pull off fake suicide attempts for attention. One minute we'd be talking, laughing, having a great time, then mid convo i'd look around she'd be gone. She went into the middle of the street and just stood there with cars whirring by and honking. Damn near forgot about her and fell into that trap again. Man I loved her so much, surprising I forgot her.

Last edited:
MAN I GOT A CLASS FULL OF FIRE LOOKIN ******* BUT I NEED TIPS ON BAGGIN EM SMH.... ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED
You're only going to be able to smash one unless there's potential ****** in the class. Choose the one you think looks the best, and go for it b. Keep in mind risk though.. You can foul out with your prey and she'll talk down on you to her homies in class, thwarting any other attempts.

Make sure if you come at one your game is solid to bag a potential two or three-pete.
I remember my first daddy issues chick in hs her dad was around, but treated her like **** and beat the **** outta her. She would do some bipolar **** and pull off fake suicide attempts for attention. One minute we'd be talking, laughing, having a great time, then mid convo i'd look around she'd be gone. She went into the middle of the street and just stood there with cars whirring by and honking. Damn near forgot about her and fell into that trap again. Man I loved her so much, surprising I forgot her.
ikSMd9EK2IyKy.gif

Ex of 2 years came back into my life after 3 months off for a solid month of piping and then dipped after we had an argument. Never trusted her and the toughest part about getting closure is her refusal to just be open and honest about her intentions.   
EFF closure.

That **** is overrated.

If you need closure, then do it by yourself...

Any form of "closure" always leads me right back to the same bull ****...

Chicks be all "I need closure"

Naw boo... You just know I'm not turning them yambs down if you serve them on a plate. Then you weasel your way back in.

I'm good.

Yeah man closure...Could care less.

On another note, my crazy ex left a note on my windshield the other morning smh.

it depends on age. anyone older than 25 will enjoy a call. means you're trying more and interesting enougg to keep up convo

Truth. Older yambs usually call me after some text back and forth. Rarely are they interesting enough that I want to have a phone convo. I had a chick demand I call her first when I tried to secure a meetup over text. I deaded her quickly

Ideally, my plan is
1) exchange few texts, make them laugh
2) secure meetup over text or phone call
3) if obvious JO the meetup at the crib, if not then 1 lowkey meetup - happy hour, bar, etc
4) smash

Not going to front, never had closure for my first love, was a wound that Took a long time to heal( the girl I was engaged to).... I think in those situations were you lived with somebody,etc... And you are actually watching it fall apart and have no control and you actually loved that female and gave a ish about her thoughts and future and to just let it burn is kinda hard and you wonder "What the Hell could we have done different", in that circumstance I can see wanting closure, but since then I haven't been in love so I could careless what those girls are doing...
But if me and my current dont work, I can for see wanting closure( 2nd time I have ever been in love)...

Man my first love I left, got tired (we still talk though). My second was crazy, and my third cheated, learned my lesson then and just went icebox for a good minute. Recent one was unexpected, just kinda happened. She just said "it was getting too obnoxious". I guess that's closure. Yeah I was bugging out :smh:, hindsight is 20/20. I might never do the relationship thing again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom