TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I need a picture for your contact"

"I met you in a club. I gotta make sure you're not just club cute"

"Show me that smile"

There's ways to ask.

I don't have any problem whatsoever asking a chick for a pic.

I asked a yamb that I just met for a pic not too long ago, she called the way I asked "smooth" right after (I didn't think it was anything special) :

Me: "Hey, you mind sending a pic. Not gonna lie, it's getting kind of old texting this blank box in my phone..."
Her: I don't even like sending pics, but that was smooth. You must use that on all the girls.
*MMS Received*

How do you break into the Arab girl market? Where to meet, what to say?

I'm black, if that matters.

Wow crazy that this thread is 400+ pages now....haven't posted in mad long.

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

Most impressive, how that dress fall with that wagon back there she carryin.

Two dudes I know (black) are engaged to Arab women. How they did it, I have no clue. One of the Arab women dates black guys almost exclusively so that helps a lot. The more Americanized the better for you I suppose.

One of my boys use to smash this arab chick with that dumb mass. He just treated her like any other chick and got them yambs. She had Saints and LSU players always running after her or try to wine and dine her. My dude kept it 100 with her and was smashing her for days after she told him she would only let a dude hit if he was her boyfriend.

If you're looking for Persians just move to Westwood :lol:

Last night I was walking with this chick to the bar and this dude was like "I hit that last week". She didn't hear him. I didn't know whether to believe him or not but I smashed regardless :lol:

Last night I was walking with this chick to the bar and this dude was like "I hit that last week". She didn't hear him. I didn't know whether to believe him or not but I smashed regardless :lol:

One of my exes is Persian. USC girl :pimp:

And...finally, The DOC has come back from the abyss.

One of my exes is Persian. USC girl :pimp:

And...finally, The DOC has come back from the abyss.

I dated a Persian that went to Cal

Dude first new yambs since Vegas. Almost two months without new yambs....smh

I dated a Persian that went to Cal

Dude first new yambs since Vegas. Almost two months without new yambs....smh

I just realized how much I miss the Vandy girls 3

I have been forgetting to save girls numbers, and it's to the point where IDK who I'm even texting smh.

Alright TAY, throw me some ideas.

Got this chick coming through to study tomorrow. LEGIT STUDY. But we're both physically attracted to each other.

I actually need to study though. :lol:

BUT, throw me some ideas of how to transition from studying to trying to hit.

Not gonna force anything if the timing isn't right, but I do see potential to smash from this.

I feel like I can smash, but it's the transition into smashing I'm thinking about.

We've been texting a bit today but she hit me up first this morning.

Last edited:
Guys... I met the guy whom I want to aspire to be , last night.
So me and a buddy went out to the club last night. My buddy finds out one his friends is there so he decides to introduce me to him.
We head to the back of the club and I see a short buff guy sitting at a table,with a badass posture, smoking a wood-tip (I'm talking chilling there nodding his head like EazyE 804's avy), staring at a few girls taking turns dancing on a pole. The first impression I got was hard-***.
Turns out this guy had total control of 5 girls. He grabbed them whenever he wanted . Slapped their *** whenever he wanted. Made out with them whenever he wanted . Made THEM make out with each other whenever he wanted . Dude was taking pictures and calling shots all night.
These girls were solid 8/10's to.

I was :smh: the entire time. I was so impressed. I had only seen guys like this in the movies. fkjnfbkjqsdfaupqewfiqjop

Last edited:
^So your friend's dude is the Taz's Angels guy? Niiice :pimp:

"Hey, you coming over tonight :D?

"Nah"

"Why :wow: ?"

"You left me high and dry the other night, and the Giants/Cowboys game will be on later"

"But you could watch it over here :wow:"

"You only have a dvd player and no converter box, I'll see you next Friday or Saturday"

"
images
"

Hey guys, I have a question
got a 4 woman rotation working right now.
but one is setting her self apart from the rest.
thing is though I don't know how to tell her i dont exactly want a relationship right at the moment, without losing her...
I don't exactly know the words to say, but at the same time this chick is dope and worth the wifey title. but Its only september, and I'm suppose to go to Miami in November and visit an old yamb. thats 2 whole months, idk how long this chick will wait...
any help?

Wow crazy that this thread is 400+ pages now....haven't posted in mad long.

Long story short, went to the mall with shorty....copped a few things...Shorty topped the kid off on the highway while I was driving back....I have 15% tint so I had no worries about people peeking....haha....Got back to her spot, and she wanted me to help her pick out a dress for this party tonight....

But needless to say last night was a good night...oh and one more close up for NT

What type of TV is that?

Alright TAY, throw me some ideas.

Got this chick coming through to study tomorrow. LEGIT STUDY. But we're both physically attracted to each other.

I actually need to study though. :lol:

BUT, throw me some ideas of how to transition from studying to trying to hit.

Not gonna force anything if the timing isn't right, but I do see potential to smash from this.

I feel like I can smash, but it's the transition into smashing I'm thinking about.

We've been texting a bit today but she hit me up first this morning.

She doesn't want the D, but she wants the D.

Hey guys, I have a question
got a 4 woman rotation working right now.
but one is setting her self apart from the rest.
thing is though I don't know how to tell her i dont exactly want a relationship right at the moment, without losing her...
I don't exactly know the words to say, but at the same time this chick is dope and worth the wifey title. but Its only september, and I'm suppose to go to Miami in November and visit an old yamb. thats 2 whole months, idk how long this chick will wait...
any help?
Just keep it all the way 100...
"I am feeling you but I have to let you know I am seeing other people as well. I am not looking for exclusivity in my life at this time but I would like to see if you and I can get to that place..."
Honesty is always the best policy in those situations..
Now the real question is are you cool with her making the same arrangement with you and if you see her with another dude are you sure you won't get jealous???
A lot of dudes talk that talk but as soon as they see another dude with one of their prospects, they get butt hurt....
Communication is always the key, you would be surprised how many girls hate hearing the truth but still are down with the get down... Always give her the option of staying or walking away from the situation....

Last edited:
Just keep it all the way 100...
"I am feeling you but I have to let you know I am seeing other people as well. I am not looking for exclusivity in my life at this time but I would like to see if you and I can get to that place..."
Honesty is always the best policy in those situations..
Now the real question is are you cool with her making the same arrangement with you and if you see her with another dude are you sure you won't get jealous???
A lot of dudes talk that talk but as soon as they see another dude with one of their prospects, they get butt hurt....
Communication is always the key, you would be surprised how many girls hate hearing the truth but still are down with the get down... Always give her the option of staying or walking away from the situation....
Great advice as always Mugen, (repped)

I'm not worried if she talks about other dude. I do have a bit of confidence in the fact I know I'm a good dude, and a great dude for her so even if she is seeing other dudes I would be in the back of that mind (not trying to sound conceited because I know that may very well not be the case)

I think What you said I should say to her sounds good, not sure if I would add the "seeing other people" part in there.

What do you think of saying "I am feeling you, but you I have to let you know, I recently just got out of something and not positive I'm ready for exclusivity , and I'm still trying to find the right path on what to take with my life, but I would like to see if you and I can get to that place"
(Thank you again for that quote brilliant)

Great advice as always Mugen, (repped)

I'm not worried if she talks about other dude. I do have a bit of confidence in the fact I know I'm a good dude, and a great dude for her so even if she is seeing other dudes I would be in the back of that mind (not trying to sound conceited because I know that may very well not be the case)

I think What you said I should say to her sounds good, not sure if I would add the "seeing other people" part in there.

What do you think of saying "I am feeling you, but you I have to let you know, I recently just got out of something and not positive I'm ready for exclusivity , and I'm still trying to find the right path on what to take with my life, but I would like to see if you and I can get to that place"
(Thank you again for that quote brilliant)
The last part is actually really good and if you don't think you are the ish then who else will...
The only thing for me( at least in my past where after I got out of my engagement I went hard in the paint) I told all the girls I messed with that I was openly seeing other women for the simple fact that if her friends( they can be your worst enemy in any type of setting) saw me out doing my thing, they wouldn't have power or ammunition to ruin our situation...
Women love the thought of complete honesty but once you start dropping Funk Master Flex bombs, you weed out the ones that will be difficult or try to to change the situation ...
But as I have aged being completely transparent in business or relationships is the best you can do because at the end of the day your conscious is clear and you don't give anybody ammunition to throw in your face because you kept it 100...
Good Luck My Brethren

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom