TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You couldn't throw me that oop on a Saturday night, I would throw that thing down like Kemp back in 95'

Not going to front, never had closure for my first love, was a wound that Took a long time to heal( the girl I was engaged to).... I think in those situations were you lived with somebody,etc... And you are actually watching it fall apart and have no control and you actually loved that female and gave a ish about her thoughts and future and to just let it burn is kinda hard and you wonder "What the Hell could we have done different", in that circumstance I can see wanting closure, but since then I haven't been in love so I could careless what those girls are doing...
But if me and my current dont work, I can for see wanting closure( 2nd time I have ever been in love)...

Mad late
But people that want closure are those that are itching for a second chance. Closure is for TV and movies. Either get over her or you don't. Nothing she does will change that. Period. If she's bad about closure, it'll make it sting more. If she's good about it, you'll remember why you loved her so much. There's no good that'll come of it. Period.

potential yambz at work guys

cliffs:
  • like 2 attractive women in the whole place
  • been noticing one that seems extra friendly and smiley 
  • she has a banging body
  • small talked today, she greeted me as cutie pie so i formally introduced myself to get her name
  • heard from homeboy at work that she has a kid about our age, so she gotta be like 38 minimum maybe older
So what do you guys think. too old? grown kid? no pen in company ink?

Btw: tips for skating around the workplace harassment rules with the subliminals?

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]This is a studio picture of the business woman chick that I pulled today.

I didn't mention the Jedi Mind Trick I used on her...when I saw her I basically motioned to her for her to come to me...then she did automatically...as she got closer I went for the full frontal hug then I made my move which ended with me giving her my card and then handing her my phone to put in her telephone number...she just didn't put her number in, she also created a new contact with her info in my phone :lol:...mind you we have NEVER seen or met each other before. I just had the balls to be like whatever, it's amazing how that works. No dams given[/COLOR]

Skype session with shorty, ended up with her showing me the dd twins. It's been a good night famb, piping soon. :pimp:

You: *points to face* Do I got food on my face?
Her: *laughs* no, no you don't
You: Oh good, cuz you were looking like I did. *laugh* That would've been embrassing.
Her: Oh no you're fine lol
You: Would you like to come sit w/me cuz I don't like eating alone.
Her: *moves and sits with you*

If she was feeling u it'd go exactly like that.
exact science

Mad late
But people that want closure are those that are itching for a second chance. Closure is for TV and movies. Either get over her or you don't. Nothing she does will change that. Period. If she's bad about closure, it'll make it sting more. If she's good about it, you'll remember why you loved her so much. There's no good that'll come of it. Period.
that's kind of true but not all the way.
I'm am answers/analyzer I want to know why. it helps with bettering yourself, on top of seeing if there was anything left to salvage if youbreally wanted it or not.

Good Morning Tay....
As I lay here in bed I can truly say if I died today I would be okay with it. Now I can't write like my man Elder (he has a better way with the words then I do,lol.) I just keep it raw gully but not trying to get the ban hammer....
Anyway last night I went to a fight party with my girl(Nicole) and my lab partner(Jessica) and my bro I have known for years...
I explained how he fumbled the alley last night so I will just fast forward to the action..... So the main event comes on and everybody is getting ready... The guys are all in front of the tvs while the girls are just chopping it up in the kitchen, thought nothing of it.... But all night I notice my girl(Nicole) and Jessica(lab partner), remember these names... Have been chopping it up extra hard and giggling at me all night, so keep motioning to Nicole the "wtf" face and she is like nothing.... Lil wayne( lord why) and Floyd come out, blah,blah... So the first couple of rounds everybody is like wtf but so Nicole comes up to me and says"I am going to the bathroom, meet me in 2 minutes"... Okay so I know she is trying to be adventurous and wants a quickie, fights pretty boring anyway.... Okay so the third round starts and I see her going upstairs, it's about to go down...So I play it cool and calm but before I make my exit I see Jessica walking up the stairs looking back at me(Word)...
Now my heart is pounding and I am questioning wtf is about to go down...
Round 3 is over, I tell my homie"I'll be back hold my sit"...
So as I walk up the stairs I am nervous as hell, little voice in my head is like" Is this really happening, is my girl bi and she never told me, am I about to get ambushed because of what I said the first day of class"...
Anyway the bathroom is at the end of the hall, so I swallow hard and knock on the door:
J:"who is it"
Me: "Stop playing you know who it is"
Jessica opens the door and pulls me in.
Fam I see my girl and go straight in shock
Nicole:"Don't worry(with a devilish smirk"
Jessica locks the door pulls my pants down and starts to go to work like a real pro all the while I am just looking at my girl on some"is this really happening"
Nicole comes over pulls her panties down(wearing a sundress) grabs my fingers and slides them in and whispers in my ear"I love you so much and I truly see us forever as partners and I want you to experience everything in life"...
So we start kissing, I am sucking on her breasts, she pulls my fingers out and starts sucking on them and puts them back in all the while Jessica is going to work like back in the day when as kids if you ever had a Big Shot Popsicle then you know... Using hands, slob, biting, lick balls, you name it...
So after 6 minutes of that my girl pulls my wallet out and takes the condom out and gives it to Jessica, this girl removes the condom, puts it in her mouth and slides it on with no hands and bends over the kitchen sink, slides me in and "I start ******g this chick like a j**** fresh out of jail, pull her panties to the side" Jessica is starting to moan a little to loud so my girl like a John Wall pulls the assist and pulls me out, pulls Jessica's panties down and puts them in her mouth to keep her quiet( teamwork makes the dream work), so I am still going hard in the paint and Jessica says"Let me know when you are about to come", No lie all the excitement and kissing my girl and playing with both I had a good maybe 10-15 pumps and it was time to come home, Jessica turns around pulls the condom off, takes the D and shoves it in her mouth and starts going to work....
This is the first time I ever busted from head...
I just continue to look at my girl like "Did this just happen.."
So everybody starts putting themselves together and we each go down the stairs in like five minute intervals, I was first and my bro just looked at me with that disgust face( word to Pusha T) and we just laugh it off....
So the fight ends and everybody starts to kinda of mingle but Jessica is like"yeah it's getting late and I have to go to church in the morning for that sin(smirk on her face and its believeable because Filipino chicks are very religious), she daps me up like a ***** and says"see you Tuesday"... So me and my girl leave shortly after and the whole time I we are in the car it's just silence, so I just throw on some Frankie Beverly and just zone out... Get back home and as soon as we walk in the door I rip her dress off, she clawing at my jeans, rips my damn new Supreme tee off and smashing all over the place, man I have rug burn in places I shouldn't have them.... So I ask her "Why"... She knew I was attracted to her and wanted us to get it out of our system...
As I still watch her sleep, she is the one, just the way this went down and how she is just a boss ***** about it and boy, it's time to go ahead a pay the ring off today, plus I got to by her a new dress and I am throwing in a LV purse, man this girl got me doing this right now....
tumblr_m3vnchJkkj1rvc6e1o1_500.gif

Sorry for the long *** post but I never thought this would happened...
IT'S A LOVELY *** DAY
Peace

Last edited:
Mugen,I came in here this morning to read that post, no disappointment. Congrats...and yes,I agree you got a keeper. any woman with that much self esteem and security in herself is a winner....know a full out ménage is coming

Bruh where the **** you find her. My dude is locked down and still come through with better stories. I want that.
Lol, found her in Austin...
I keep telling my bros to stop going for the " flashy chicks" and start going for " I like art type girls"(word to yeezy).... Those highly intellectual, " square chicks" are the most loyal, highly sexualized girls who are comfortable in their skin because material objects don't define their character... You definately have to have your wit, worldly outlook on life to impress them... But just because you locked down dont mean "Freaky Tales" can't happen...
Got me in the kitchen cooking and cleaning lol
Have a good day TAY Family, it's about to be a good day...

Good Morning Tay....
As I lay here in bed I can truly say if I died today I would be okay with it. Now I can't write like my man Elder (he has a better way with the words then I do,lol.) I just keep it raw gully but not trying to get the ban hammer....
Anyway last night I went to a fight party with my girl(Nicole) and my lab partner(Jessica) and my bro I have known for years...
I explained how he fumbled the alley last night so I will just fast forward to the action..... So the main event comes on and everybody is getting ready... The guys are all in front of the tvs while the girls are just chopping it up in the kitchen, thought nothing of it.... But all night I notice my girl(Nicole) and Jessica(lab partner), remember these names... Have been chopping it up extra hard and giggling at me all night, so keep motioning to Nicole the "wtf" face and she is like nothing.... Lil wayne( lord why) and Floyd come out, blah,blah... So the first couple of rounds everybody is like wtf but so Nicole comes up to me and says"I am going to the bathroom, meet me in 2 minutes"... Okay so I know she is trying to be adventurous and wants a quickie, fights pretty boring anyway.... Okay so the third round starts and I see her going upstairs, it's about to go down...So I play it cool and calm but before I make my exit I see Jessica walking up the stairs looking back at me(Word)...
Now my heart is pounding and I am questioning wtf is about to go down...
Round 3 is over, I tell my homie"I'll be back hold my sit"...
So as I walk up the stairs I am nervous as hell, little voice in my head is like" Is this really happening, is my girl bi and she never told me, am I about to get ambushed because of what I said the first day of class"...
Anyway the bathroom is at the end of the hall, so I swallow hard and knock on the door:
J:"who is it"
Me: "Stop playing you know who it is"
Jessica opens the door and pulls me in.
Fam I see my girl and go straight in shock
Nicole:"Don't worry(with a devilish smirk"
Jessica locks the door pulls my pants down and starts to go to work like a real pro all the while I am just looking at my girl on some"is this really happening"
Nicole comes over pulls her panties down(wearing a sundress) grabs my fingers and slides them in and whispers in my ear"I love you so much and I truly see us forever as partners and I want you to experience everything in life"...
So we start kissing, I am sucking on her breasts, she pulls my fingers out and starts sucking on them and puts them back in all the while Jessica is going to work like back in the day when as kids if you ever had a Big Shot Popsicle then you know... Using hands, slob, biting, lick balls, you name it...
So after 6 minutes of that my girl pulls my wallet out and takes the condom out and gives it to Jessica, this girl removes the condom, puts it in her mouth and slides it on with no hands and bends over the kitchen sink, slides me in and "I start ******g this chick like a j**** fresh out of jail, pull her panties to the side" Jessica is starting to moan a little to loud so my girl like a John Wall pulls the assist and pulls me out, pulls Jessica's panties down and puts them in her mouth to keep her quiet( teamwork makes the dream work), so I am still going hard in the paint and Jessica says"Let me know when you are about to come", No lie all the excitement and kissing my girl and playing with both I had a good maybe 10-15 pumps and it was time to come home, Jessica turns around pulls the condom off, takes the D and shoves it in her mouth and starts going to work....
This is the first time I ever busted from head...
I just continue to look at my girl like "Did this just happen.."
So everybody starts putting themselves together and we each go down the stairs in like five minute intervals, I was first and my bro just looked at me with that disgust face( word to Pusha T) and we just laugh it off....
So the fight ends and everybody starts to kinda of mingle but Jessica is like"yeah it's getting late and I have to go to church in the morning for that sin(smirk on her face and its believeable because Filipino chicks are very religious), she daps me up like a ***** and says"see you Tuesday"... So me and my girl leave shortly after and the whole time I we are in the car it's just silence, so I just throw on some Frankie Beverly and just zone out... Get back home and as soon as we walk in the door I rip her dress off, she clawing at my jeans, rips my damn new Supreme tee off and smashing all over the place, man I have rug burn in places I shouldn't have them.... So I ask her "Why"... She knew I was attracted to her and wanted us to get it out of our system...
As I still watch her sleep, she is the one, just the way this went down and how she is just a boss ***** about it and boy, it's time to go ahead a pay the ring off today, plus I got to by her a new dress and I am throwing in a LV purse, man this girl got me doing this right now....
tumblr_m3vnchJkkj1rvc6e1o1_500.gif

Sorry for the long *** post but I never thought this would happened...
IT'S A LOVELY *** DAY
Peace

:pimp:

Bruh where the **** you find her. My dude is locked down and still come through with better stories. I want that.
Lol, found her in Austin...
I keep telling my bros to stop going for the " flashy chicks" and start going for " I like art type girls"(word to yeezy).... Those highly intellectual, " square chicks" are the most loyal, highly sexualized girls who are comfortable in their skin because material objects don't define their character... You definately have to have your wit, worldly outlook on life to impress them... But just because you locked down dont mean "Freaky Tales" can't happen...
Got me in the kitchen cooking and cleaning lol
Have a good day TAY Family, it's about to be a good day...

man you just described my girl perfectly :lol: .

She has me completely changing my view on gender roles in relationships and everything. Mad loyal and i can pretty much command her to do anything in the bedroom and she'll do it with no question. Doubt she's as freaky as yours though.

I dont see myself leaving her no time soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom