TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
scenario- girl is lowkey hippie. cares about the gubment and obama and reads paperback books and newspapers and drinks kale smoothies.

solution- pop up with 2 healthy green smoothies, a old *** book from the salvation army in your backpocket, and watch CNN all night the night before.

:rofl: HBW! "An old *** book from the Salvation Army in you back pocket" :lol:

Last edited:
Def had a no scrub moment where cuz tried to holla at me from the passenger side of his boy's ride :smh: :lol:

Ya'll don't EVER do that. Only exception (MAYBE) is if ya'll leaving from a club/concert etc. But just driving down the street? No.

I've never understood why this is a scrub moment. If it's my boys turn to drive I'm just barred from hollering?

so an update from weeks ago about that one teacher I've been dying to bag:

She still has her EX in the picture and they still "hang" according to her. I'll only end up losing in the long run. I did ask her about her ex and what not..without going deep in the topic, She says she has a hard time letting go and they been together for over a year and they have a lot of history. I'll just take the L on this. At the end of the day, I should go after chicks I don't work with :lol:

:pimp:

Quick question. I'm tryna get yambs from an ex right? Usually she's the one who keeps tryna contact me... But now I feel like I'm going way too hard to try to get her to chill with me. We were supposed to meet up yesterday but she stood me up and rescheduled to tonight at the last second. **** is unusual. :smh: My sex game with her is on point too, she knows I'm about that life. :lol:

Got me confused as hell. What does this ***** want? Part of me is thinking she wants me to cuff, but I don't even really want to go down that route unless I have to to smash. The other part is telling me that she doesn't wanna **** with me anymore, but why would she even hit me up if that was the case?

Help a young grasshopper out :lol:
she may of found another dude, I've done the same, dont put yourself through it anymore especially if you're not trying to be with her feel me.

I want to help but I have run out of advice juice after seeing my homeboy doing this crazy ish last night lol, now wifey doesn't even want him as a groomsmen,lol
Yo Mugen please don't think its y ou homie, You one of the wisest out here, Between Fontaine, Elder, Ecook, rrlegend, Mark Anthony, 21Baller, and the new comer Hot cheeto, and the miss Gator,
(sorry if I missed people I'm ddrunk and typing from memory)
Yall are the most consistent and realest posters in here with the best advice.

That dude was just on his own Steez man.
maybe he's just tired of young ones and wanted something new.

we just talked about how some people thrive off a little craziness.
(I have a story about that but a little twisted to remember details now)

but dude obviously needs this craziness, let his a@@ learn. trust this isn't on you.

Last edited:
you're right about all but touching. don't touch a chick among first meeting them. they don't like being touched first meeting they find it weird. everything else is on point.

Completely disagree. I touch them on the arm or ask to see their bracelet and hold their wrists all the time when I first meet a girl.

you're right about all but touching. don't touch a chick among first meeting them. they don't like being touched first meeting they find it weird. everything else is on point.

Completely disagree. I touch them on the arm or ask to see their bracelet and hold their wrists all the time when I first meet a girl.

I'm with E on this one. Touching is good, the arms, the wrists, the waist to usher them out of the way of something. As long it's not awkward or forced.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Y'all should know that touching depends on the chick. The same chick might not mind being touched by guy A, while totally not want to be touched by guy B. Myself personally am not so quick to touch a female when first meeting her.

Heck the first time I go to a chick's place I keep a little space between us while sitting on the couch. May seem counterintuitive but it shows control and anti-thirst...makes them feel comfortable. When chicks feel comfortable around you smashingly good things happen.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Y'all should know that touching depends on the chick. The same chick might not mind being touched by guy A, while totally not want to be touched by guy B. Myself personally am not so quick to touch a female when first meeting her.

Heck the first time I go to a chick's place I keep a little space between us while sitting on the couch. May seem counterintuitive but it shows control and anti-thirst...makes them feel comfortable. When chicks feel comfortable around you smashingly good things happen.[/COLOR]

Yeah I don't go ham right away either.

not gonna lie, i touch a lot on the dance floor. ofcourse it depends on the chemistry we have while dancing, but sometimes you just know when a girl wants to b be grabbed, caressed, and pressed on to you.

convos at a bar i'll have my hand on their back most of the time or i'll do small things that Ecook mentioned (bracelet, accessories, etc)

Yeah I don't go ham right away either.
For me it totally depends on the situation. If I'm spitting game for the first time at a bar/airport/wherever, I won't go hard right away. On the other hand, if we're hanging out as a result of us lining up a date/hang out session - I go in. One of my favorite moves is going in for the introductory hug, looking them in the eyes, and going straight for the passionate kiss. Haha it works so well, and from there on out it's SMOOTH sailing. Oh there's an awkward silence - make-out. Oh she's boring as F - make-out.  Thankfully my lips are still free from recurring sores. Thank god. 

Last edited:
For me it totally depends on the situation. If I'm spitting game for the first time at a bar/airport/wherever, I won't go hard right away. On the other hand, if we're hanging out as a result of us lining up a date/hang out session - I go in. One of my favorite moves is going in for the introductory hug, looking them in the eyes, and going straight for the passionate kiss. Haha it works so well, and from there on out it's SMOOTH sailing. Oh there's an awkward silence - make-out. Oh she's boring as F - make-out.  Thankfully my lips are still free from recurring sores. Thank god. 

I hate making out so I could never make that move.

Despite the rain, Dallas is poppin tonight man...

a lot of people came up here for the PV-Grambling game...

I'm about to head out to my kinfoe hotel... hit downtown... then fade my homey's spot... dude said there's 4 yambs his cousing brought up here for the game......

and they're just at his crib gettin lit, word to ASAP Rocky...

As far as touching at this point i'm sure ya'll pretty much go with what feels natural. It's not even really a thought for me when I do it. I love kissing though, in short passionate bursts. I don't like the women that love kissing and love to prolong it. It's especially good if she has big soft lips. Got me thinking about this mixed black/hispanic chick I hung out with recently. Probably never see her again though, she just started seriously talking to someone, never gave up the digits.

Talking to this chick I met off the interwebz (word to the POF thread), met up with her again and we're just chillin sittin in the whip.  Out of nowhere she asks me:

Her:  "Would you date a girl if you knew she was pregnant?"

Me: "what...huh?  You're pregnant?"

Her: "I didn't say that just answer the question?"

Me: "Nah...really, are you pregnant?"

Her: "No, but would you date a girl who was?"

Me: "Hell nah, I ain't bout to be responsible for a broad who's pregnant w/somebody else's kid, the girl better work it out with dude who knocked her up"

Her: "That's kinda mean.  But anyways, I wasss pregnant."

Me: "when?"

Her: "It doesn't matter now"

Me: ".....nah but forreal doe....when?"

Her: "Alright fine...it was like in August, but I didn't even know till I went to the Dr. in September.  So like a week later, that's when I killed it."

Me: "
indifferent.gif
"

Her: "So yeah, that's why I was asking."

Me:  "o.....yeah aight".

Her: "how do you feel about that?"

Me: "I'm chillin.."

I gotta find better broads bruh.  This is on top of the fact I smashed on the 1st "date" and she wanted to say I'm gonna be her "boyfriend", which I've been ignorning every time she says it.

O's out here be trippin.

Talking to this chick I met off the interwebz (word to the POF thread), met up with her again and we're just chillin sittin in the whip.  Out of nowhere she asks me:

Her:  "Would you date a girl if you knew she was pregnant?"
Me: "what...huh?  You're pregnant?"
Her: "I didn't say that just answer the question?"
Me: "Nah...really, are you pregnant?"
Her: "No, but would you date a girl who was?"
Me: "Hell nah, I ain't bout to be responsible for a broad who's pregnant w/somebody else's kid, the girl better work it out with dude who knocked her up"
Her: "That's kinda mean.  But anyways, I wasss pregnant."
Me: "when?"
Her: "It doesn't matter now"
Me: ".....nah but forreal doe....when?"
Her: "Alright fine...it was like in August, but I didn't even know till I went to the Dr. in September.  So like a week later, that's when I killed it."
Me: ":stoneface: "
Her: "So yeah, that's why I was asking."
Me:  "o.....yeah aight".
Her: "how do you feel about that?"
Me: "I'm chillin.."

I gotta find better broads bruh.  This is on top of the fact I smashed on the 1st "date" and she wanted to say I'm gonna be her "boyfriend", which I've been ignorning every time she says it.

O's out here be trippin.

that chick crazy fam, hell naw :rofl:

"I killed it"? naw fam. We gotta do better

With regards to touching and going HAM it's all about reading the situation. Just comes with experience

God , I can't find anyone thst I can connect with here in Va. I'm not the typical black guy I guess. These hoodboogers do not amuse me at all.

The yambs are plentiful in Boston tonight. Leather pants and leggings EVERYWHERE 
devil.gif

Just waiting on Stanford to finish handling business before hitting these streets.

Haven't acquired new yambs in about 3 weeks

I think I need to end my hiatus with black women (been over a year and she was half Mexican :lol: )

Been spending a lot of time with one chick lately that I haven't smashed, but I enjoy her company.

I'm not even mad. Feels great to have one around like that.

Need help

My ex has been weeding her way into my social group and it's been stressing me out more than it should since my grandpa just passed away.

Problem is, I can't just tell her to quit and be rude, because since she's a woman, her natural self-image won't let it be tarnished and she won't let herself be the bad person, so I can't think of what to say to get her out of my life and away from my friends during a tough time.

I need a concise, effective and relatively short text to send her that explains I'm going through a rough time and she's doing this **** on purpose.

Help?

Need help

My ex has been weeding her way into my social group and it's been stressing me out more than it should since my grandpa just passed away.

Problem is, I can't just tell her to quit and be rude, because since she's a woman, her natural self-image won't let it be tarnished and she won't let herself be the bad person, so I can't think of what to say to get her out of my life and away from my friends during a tough time.

I need a concise, effective and relatively short text to send her that explains I'm going through a rough time and she's doing this **** on purpose.

Help?
joe: man.. chill w/ that childish stuff
her: what are you talking about
joe: you know what i'm talking about\
her: i have no clue
joe: so all of sudden... you start becoming friends with my friends...going to events that i go to... joining my clubs? why are you weeding your way into my circle?
her: get over yourself. my life doesnt revolve around you. i'm not doing anything onpurpose.
joe: whatever. we break up, and you start kicking it with my friends. whatever man. just know ths... you can do whatever... hell, you're prolly going to hook up w/ one of the homeys... just letting you know that you're wasting your time.
her: whatever joe. i'm not worried about you.
joe: ok... well, lets just keep it that way. i have enough going w/ my granpa... i dont need you playing childish "let him see me by becoming his friends friend" type games...

that's prolly how the conversation is going to go.. you cant ask someone to stop being friendly without seeming dooshey.

Need help

Help?

Do you guys have the same friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom