TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I vaguely remember this...
All you have to do is pull her aside and keep it 100. Just communicate how you feel and if she is not down with the program, take the L bro...
There's nothing wrong with letting chicks go, stop driving yourself crazy over a wishy-washy females..
You don't owe her anything and vice versa..
You might want to change your workout time, so you won't bump into her and you can enjoy your workout in peace..
Don't lose your sanity over a yamb you never smashed, had a real sit down conversation with or even a relationship with...
kobe-youre-welcome.gif
love the kobe gif.  I feel ya.  And ive just bene focusing on my workout and thats why I said F it.  Im not gonna mess with wishy washy girls or girls that dont respond.  I just figured maybe shes doing that b/c she likes me and was trying to make me jealous but that might be a longshot.  LIke you said i wont know if i dont say something.  should i just text her.  its easier than in the gym b/c shes working out with dude.  They dont leave together though or show up together.  Just meet and workout.  And I cant switch times.  I have to workout at that time.

so... 

the Double-Agent Gossip Girl is back at it again. 

this kid "Josh" been sending a girl links to my posts about other girls. 

I been took a step back from her and son STILL feels the need to hate for absolutely no reason...

like, who raised you to be such a ******g lame? what kind of feminine *** blue-print built a ***** like you? 

he contacts her via this email address: [email protected]
hm this help?

facebook search got zip?

@mamba,

That's all yours but she's a female and a lotta times they want u to make the first move.
She cancelled on u one day and da next days she was there BUT YOU DIDNT SAY NOTHING TO HER.
As soon as u in the presence of something you want, go get it...don't stare down ya prey if u not gonna go kill it. You're creating the awkwardness...
u could even get ya workout in, finish...then get her attention...**** IT, yell at both her and the dude when they running out together and get both they attention...then u attack and takeover...be the better man, be the best man and CONQUER

You the one creating the mind games, don't text her just be a man. Approach with confidence

Since u already messing up, just tell her u was going thru some things but say it confident...act like nothing happened, show ya confidence and continue where u left off...don't be an ovary, be a testicle

Confidence confidence confidence, be the most confident dude in any place u go and just conquer te world. The word is yours

Last edited:
@mamba,

That's all yours but she's a female and a lotta times they want u to make the first move.
She cancelled on u one day and da next days she was there BUT YOU DIDNT SAY NOTHING TO HER.
As soon as u in the presence of something you want, go get it...don't stare down ya prey if u not gonna go kill it. You're creating the awkwardness...
u could even get ya workout in, finish...then get her attention...**** IT, yell at both her and the dude when they running out together and get both they attention...then u attack and takeover...be the better man, be the best man and CONQUER

You the one creating the mind games, don't text her just be a man. Approach with confidence

Since u already messing up, just tell her u was going thru some things but say it confident...act like nothing happened, show ya confidence and continue where u left off...don't be an ovary, be a testicle

Confidence confidence confidence, be the most confident dude in any place u go and just conquer te world. The word is yours
thanks fam.  you got me wanted to go up and grab the girl and tell her whats up.  if shes not feeling it im gonna keep it pushin.  ill keep yall posted im gonna tell her whats up.  take it or leave it.

love the kobe gif.  I feel ya.  And ive just bene focusing on my workout and thats why I said F it.  Im not gonna mess with wishy washy girls or girls that dont respond.  I just figured maybe shes doing that b/c she likes me and was trying to make me jealous but that might be a longshot.  LIke you said i wont know if i dont say something.  should i just text her.  its easier than in the gym b/c shes working out with dude.  They dont leave together though or show up together.  Just meet and workout.  And I cant switch times.  I have to workout at that time.

it's funny I had the same thing (minus being in my feelings about the girl..no offense)
you keep pushing it. and acknowledge her. never let em see you emotions.. but yea be 100.
hey I was/am feeling you. I wNlant to take you out.
if she turns down. just be cool and say alright see you in the gym if u need a spot I got you

Yo I got this chicks number that goes to my school. I got her number eariler today and I want to kick it with her. Is it too early to hit her up to ask her to chill? And should i text or call her?

Yo I got this chicks number that goes to my school. I got her number eariler today and I want to kick it with her. Is it too early to hit her up to ask her to chill? And should i text or call her?
Don't play these games man.  If you have something to say, say it.

It's not worth dealing with some bop who lives by arbitrary rules.

Even though I hate talking on the phone... The call is a much faster route to kicking it and obtaining yambz.
Chicks love it for some reason and they wont get a chance to BS or ask friends to stalk you socially before going.
Just make sure your game is on point and free flowing for that short period of time.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys is it too soon to call now since I got number earlier or should I call tomorrow?

Call! Who cares what she thinks. Don't be afraid of rejections and watch your confidence sky rocket. Just don't be aggressive.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys is it too soon to call now since I got number earlier or should I call tomorrow?
Being that the art of conversation has been killed due to social media and texting, you should hit her up tonight and ask her out on a date or chill session. Obviously she is feeling you enough to give out her "real" digits, so stop over thinking and be about your Grown Man..
The more you think about it, the more excuses will come to mind... Yeah, she might call you thirsty, but if she is a bird brain like that, then trust those yambs are not worthy and probably wake. As consenting adults, if a woman lives by certain rules( unless she is waiting for marriage, religion) then you have to respect those decisions but if she tries to curve you just because you are showing interest or being a gentleman or plays hot/cold, move on my brethren... Stop playing mind games with yourself and going by some of these flawed logic ideals some of these girls live by... Life is too short( but sometimes life is very long, lol)..
I hit wifey up like two hours after we met, and been together ever since..Get Out Of Your Mind and Get To Cooking
tumblr_m3386vdJ6T1r5niulo1_500.gif

Last edited:
I don't want to get into another relationship right now but I want to make love to a chick so bad right now. I'm talking about some wine with some slow music playing, candles lit, the whole 9.

Tired of busting down chicks and putting em out, I wanna make love to one then put her out. These fall/winter feels
:{

I don't want to get into another relationship right now but I want to make love to a chick so bad right now. I'm talking about some wine with some slow music playing, candles lit, the whole 9.

Tired of busting down chicks and putting em out, I wanna make love to one then put her out. These fall/winter feels
:{
23b.gif

I love when she moves on faster before I tell her.

I was messing with 2 chicks. One was on me more, we messed around for a long time then I realised that I really don't like her or want to be near her at all. Don't matter to me since I have another chick. I literally never hit up for a month then I see her again later with another dude and she gives an awkward wave and says hi. So she feels bad for me and has feelings when I never wanted to touch her again and I walk away doing the Tiger Woods fist pump in my head thinking I'm home free

Lol me either, I don't want a girlfriend ya know somebody that thinks we HAVE to be around each other all the time and thinks we have to text/talk on the phone all day.

Just a chick that will kick it and instead of it just being a quick smash I'd rather have someone I'd want to take my time with and be more intimate than a pound it out session.

Okay I am trying to understand this and I guess you want a Homie/Lover/Friend( word to R.Kelly)..
You want somebody you can have a connection with but no chains of commitment too, correct me if I am wrong...
But the problem with that is, if you make love to a woman in that sense, you are making love to her mind as well as her body. If you are taking the time to find her spots( foreplay) and you are also stimulating her with conversation, wine and music that insinuates romance and women love that, so how can you make love without the presence of love..
My G, for once I am dumbfounded, lol...
Even if you just pursue a Homie/Lover/Friend relationship, feelings will get caught...
I just don't see how you can make " love" without the presence of love or romance or true feelings for that person and still be unattached afterwards... Got Damn I am confused... This is a really good topic/theory
tumblr_mev0ccsboo1r0ftodo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks you can't make love unless you're in love? You being all sensual and extra doesn't mean you're making love IMO

Okay I am trying to understand this and I guess you want a Homie/Lover/Friend( word to R.Kelly)..
You want somebody you can have a connection with but no chains of commitment too, correct me if I am wrong...
But the problem with that is, if you make love to a woman in that sense, you are making love to her mind as well as her body. If you are taking the time to find her spots( foreplay) and you are also stimulating her with conversation, wine and music that insinuates romance and women love that, so how can you make love without the presence of love..
My G, for once I am dumbfounded, lol...
Even if you just pursue a Homie/Lover/Friend relationship, feelings will get caught...
I just don't see how you can make " love" without the presence of love or romance or true feelings for that person and still be unattached afterwards... Got Damn I am confused... This is a really good topic/theory
tumblr_mev0ccsboo1r0ftodo1_500.gif

Yea it is a very perplexing concept that I'm still trying to figure out myself. You're right about how you described it though.

But the chicks I've smashed lately haven't been able to keep my interest so after a smash its done and I have no desire to call them back.

I have a feeling this one is gonna suck but I'mma peep it anyway. TBH I wasn't a fan of the first one either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom