TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention @#$%@# are the worst. This girl I know hit me up a few weeks ago and made plans to go to a hookah lounge with me during the weekend.She never hit me up and went with her friends instead. I had talked to her earlier in the day, and she had made ZERO mention about it. I took the L and cut off all contact.

today she hits me up saying "You're so shady.you said you wanted to go with me and then you disappeared. Wtf is wrong with you?" I told her " calm down.you said you were gonna let me know, and you never did.not my fault" And she replied "It's your job to ask me. I'm not going to invite people who don't prove that they want to chill with me" ok then...she wants me to act desperate to kick it with her so that she can say "look how thirsty this guy is!" Sorry, not gonna happen
the audacity of some of these chicks brah...

:smh: :smh:

i pray you handled that accordingly..

i wish every chick that thought that way would come across a real ***** at one point and time and snap them back to reality...

hell naw man...

i'm fully aware of what i want to do and the type of return if done correctly and ethically...

w/ hard work and risk comes potential for great returns...

i'll let the folks have all the title talk... i just pointed it out to see if anyone else felt the same way...

i aint finna switch my career just so i can get biddies. :lol:

I feel you bruh, keep grinding.

SCANDOLOUS WOMEN MAKE ME FEEL A SICKNESS TO MY VERY CORE .
So I'm hollerin at this chick in the gym, we've shot looks at each other and stuff and said pleasantries, but never really talked.
So we' finally start chatting, and she's telling me a bit of the bio. Tells me she is from South Dakota, I make a joke about that she laughs bam got her.
We talk about how i'm going out tonight to get a drink, she tells me her fav bar is Fridays and she loves mojitos. (this is important)
So I ask what brought her here to VA. She says a man.
So I'm not stupid and already know where this is going , you've been here 10 years and you came for a man, im sure your still here because of that.
So already knowing the answer I say, o word, then why are you still out here...she hesitates looks down and is like. her man.
Then proceeds to tell me "but it's long story and stuff is complicated. we can discuss it over Mojitos "

No I will not discuss how you want away from your man, but you're stuck because of... blah blah
and a few drinks later, you wish you had someone like me. and then you want to throw me the yambs because I'm a good dude.
now you cheated on your man (probably again) and I just helped..
I will not do that..

Fellas, don't help these women be scandalous i beg of you .

Told her I gotta go, (she had her phone out in the contacts section.)
didn't give her any thing.

Usually I try to stay away from scandalous stuff like that but unfortunately many wait till after to tell the truth

So I'm hollerin at this chick in the gym, we've shot looks at each other and stuff and said pleasantries, but never really talked.
So we' finally start chatting, and she's telling me a bit of the bio. Tells me she is from South Dakota, I make a joke about that she laughs bam got her.
We talk about how i'm going out tonight to get a drink, she tells me her fav bar is Fridays and she loves mojitos. (this is important)
So I'm not stupid and already know where this is going , you've been here 10 years and you came for a man, im sure your still here because of that.
So already knowing the answer I say, o word, then why are you still out here...she hesitates looks down and is like. her man.
Then proceeds to tell me "but it's long story and stuff is complicated. we can discuss it over Mojitos "

No I will not discuss how you want away from your man, but you're stuck because of... blah blah
and a few drinks later, you wish you had someone like me. and then you want to throw me the yambs because I'm a good dude.
I will not do that..

:smh: these chicks be so broke dog :smh:

I will not do that..

tumblr_lu6h6m2ygh1qf9prd.gif

#coleworld

So I got an update to the situation I posted a few pages back.

Runthrough: chick at work, she was choosing hard, got the digits, no text back :stoneface:

Ok so fast forward to yesterday. I get off work and me and my homeboy are walking to my car, clowning about the workday as usual. I hadn't see shorty all day nor was I looking for her but she parked across from me so she was walking right behind us. I look at her and she looks back at me and smiles, I just :smh: and kept on walking. She comes up to me and she's like "you know when you text me, I just stared at my phone and said who's _______, then it hit me OMG duh my coworker. I'm sorry I didn't return your text"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Needless to say she was thinking on her feet while lying out her teeth. What she said literally made no sense.
Anyway I hit her with "oh ok" told her to drive safe and see her later. The not texting back didnt bother me but the lie she told to avoid the awkwardness of seeing me did. Weak ***.

Last edited:
So I got an update to the situation I posted a few pages back.

Runthrough: chick at work, she was choosing hard, got the digits, no text back :stoneface:

Ok so fast forward to yesterday. I get off work and me and my homeboy are walking to my car, clowning about the workday as usual. I hadn't see shorty all day nor was I looking for her but she parked across from me so she was walking right behind us. I look at her and she looks back at me and smiles, I just :smh: and kept on walking. She comes up to me and she's like "you know when you text me, I just stared at my phone and said who's _______, then it hit me OMG duh my coworker. I'm sorry I didn't return your text"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
Needless to say she was thinking on her feet while lying out her teeth. What she said literally made no sense.
Anyway I hit her with "oh ok" told her to drive safe and see her later. The not texting back didnt bother me but the lie she told to avoid the awkwardness of seeing me did. Weak ***.
HASLEMDISAGREES.gif

Just a former co-worker who I found out was feeling me before she found another job. Set something up, and pow, fluids drained and dna left everywhere. Even hit a Denny's afterwards, then came back to the hotel and got it in again. That Henny and Alize' though has me feeling like the walking dead right now. Glad it's Sunday and 10+ hours of NFL has me on the couch not doing anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom