TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn.

******* love Halloween :lol: :smokin

You aint neva lied :lol:. Some girls were looking :evil:

I was clark kent the other day and some random girl with her friends at the bar who was wonder women or a female superman idk just grabbed me outta nowhere and was all up on me. We made small talk and took a bunch of pics.

She seemed kinda thirsty (which i dont mind), told me her costume "easily comes off." She was your definition of a AWG.

But man i've been SUPER PICKY lately :smh:. Probably because i'm in relationship mode right now looking for the quality.

Last edited:
Damn.

I was clark kent the other day and some random girl with her friends at the bar who was wonder women or a female superman idk lol just grabbed me outta nowhere and was all up on me. We made small talk and took a bunch of pics.

She seemed super thirsty (which i dont mind), told me her costume "easily comes off" but man i've been SUPER PICKY lately :smh:. She was your definition of a AWG.

Its Halloween. You should have smashed her and made her keep the costume on

Damn.

I was clark kent the other day and some random girl with her friends at the bar who was wonder women or a female superman idk lol just grabbed me outta nowhere and was all up on me. We made small talk and took a bunch of pics.

She seemed super thirsty (which i dont mind), told me her costume "easily comes off" but man i've been SUPER PICKY lately :smh:. She was your definition of a AWG.

Its Halloween. You should have smashed her and made her keep the costume on

**** them with their clothes on, put it to the side. Feelings to the side, like a Don do.

You're right though idk what i was thinking. I tried to throw the lob to a friend, but i guess she wasnt feeling him. Saw her leave with some random dude in the end, wasnt even mad.

Last edited:
I got a story to share with yall to start off with im  a pretty confident dude i know if i want a girl i can get her easily ,but since im so used to girls that are attractive walking to me to spark up a conversation or just to get my number  i kinda got carried away with it , i felt like if i saw a cute girl and she notices me too , she should be walking up to me ( i know i know lol in what world is that ever gonna happen )--but im no rookie ill walk up to a chick and get the digits . but to the story where I work plenty of chicks come in there on a daily basis ,but i try my best to charm them with customer service flirt a little bit but i try to keep it professional aint trying to get fired man . today they had me greeting people . basically i saw all the fine girls coming through , so this cute chick come walking in she was about a good height shorty body was mean i mean if you can see that cake .i can tell by first glance she was mixed with black and puertorican (best of both worlds ) soon as i saw her i told myself yeah i gotta go talk to her i had about 10 mins left on shift , i peep her on the other side of the store looking for workout gear so soon as my shift was over im making my way to the back to get my stuff and go home and my coworker ask me if I could her her with something, kept it real cool didnt wanna seem thirsty i made a quick joke about it she laugh we chopped it up so as the conversation is getting good , my coworker came back to her spot just to cockblock lol (shes feeling me too ) but i kept it cool as im walking out of the store , i remember somebody on this thread post something about "you miss all the shots you dont take " i swallow my pride and walk back in the store spotted the girl again got real friendly help her find some more stuff we talked about school and about how her post is right next to my house then i proceed to ask for the number , she smiled and said " im sorry i cant i have a boyfriend " i looked at her and smiled and said well thanks it was nice meeting hopefully ill see you around and i walked away . even though i took my first rejection in the whole walking to a chick and get her number game  felt kinda good then going back home thinking "what if " .

Last edited:
You my friend get a rep. Half of nt would have made a thread about how she looked but not how they tried to get the number. All you can do is try. F it.

lol i appreciated it , man i passed up on soo many chicks that literally threw all the hints at me "like is this dude gonna walk up and talk to me " and i know these girls were solid 8-9 and im picky as hell but i usually brush it off and wait for them to make the first move , guess im getting older and wiser , this thread is mad helpful .

hit her up and she didn't answer, not about to blow her phone up by any means.

Already at a disadvantage cuz I'm young. She probably changed her mind about talking to me since I'm "too young for her"

I'll tell you where you messed up fam, you was supposed to smash shorty the same night.

If you got ya own place, you should have taken her back to the crib.

If not, take her back to the whip, or find a nice cut where you could of had a lil privacy to do the deed.

You need to be assertive and let the female know you're in control and they will follow your lead.

Being bold and audacious are skills to be mastered.

These chicks know in the first 10 seconds if you the type they wanna smash.

So it should be your mission to smash before the nights over.

If those are not your intentions, then you are just wasting yours and her time.

Worry about calling and texting after you do the act.

nah my g I don't do the club smashing. Besides she was with her friend who was getting no play from anybody and was salty so she was ready to bounce.

Might hit that spot back up tonight to see what I can see

Good mindset illest. Jet yeah I'm lazy now too and think every girl should approach me as well. I like approaching females cuz it keeps your mouth game in tact.

Fat girl wants to hang out and go to the bar with her friend. Not too fat . Has 38DD boobs. I need to get laid. The more i think about it the more im convincing myself to go.

My out of the club mouth game is rusty

I keep seeing this cute chick in the hospital cafeteria. She's a resident too. Don't know how to approach the situation.

I can't just walk up to her and spit game in the hospital cafeteria :lol:

I've noticed her noticing me but it might be because we're both black and there ain't many of us.

I want to approach her but Idk what to say that will accomplish my goals (pulling the # at some point) without explicitly trying to pull

Edit - more relevant info. I eat a quick breakfast in the morning there and she sits with her team signing out patients. Cannot sit with her then

As far as lunch we have conferences so I grab lunch to go and eat during conference

Last edited:
My out of the club mouth game is rusty

I keep seeing this cute chick in the hospital cafeteria. She's a resident too. Don't know how to approach the situation.

I can't just walk up to her and spit game in the hospital cafeteria :lol:

I've noticed her noticing me but it might be because we're both black and there ain't many of us.

I want to approach her but Idk what to say that will accomplish my goals (pulling the # at some point) without explicitly trying to pull

"Hi, my name is _____, can I sit with you today?", should work.

Don't overthink. It. Count to 3 and make a move. Any longer you will psyche yourself out and do nothing

Just left my homecoming and seen my ex with a dude that's a dentist...

#feltbadman for a minute because she was looking oh so right with the rump...

Got other yambs set up though so I'll bang it out...

Side note: I think yambs get excited when they can say my man is a doctor or lawyer because those are looked at societal successes...

I'm currently a financial analyst, looking to become a banker...

My man is a banker or my man is an analyst...

Doesn't give the same punch... Even if an analyst/banker make the same, or even more..

Of course chicks love to brag, bring you to their family holiday gatherings and the grandparents ask "So Josh what do you do?"

Bingo

Just left my homecoming and seen my ex with a dude that's a dentist...

#feltbadman for a minute because she was looking oh so right with the rump...

Got other yambs set up though so I'll bang it out...

Side note: I think yambs get excited when they can say my man is a doctor or lawyer because those are looked at societal successes...

I'm currently a financial analyst, looking to become a banker...

My man is a banker or my man is an analyst...

Doesn't give the same punch... Even if an analyst/banker make the same, or even more..
My man a banker > lawyer/doctor 

At least in SF/Bay Area, I imagine places like NY, Chicago, or Dallas too.  Lawyers especially are a dime a dozen out here. 

Basic yambs eyes will light up at lawyer/doctor, upper echelon yambs/true gold diggers know what's really good with IB.

The girls I'm into though, yea finance doesn't exactly impress them cause they don't know what it is. 

I'm following in your footsteps ricky 
nerd.gif

My man a banker > lawyer/doctor 

At least in SF/Bay Area, I imagine places like NY, Chicago, or Dallas too.  Lawyers especially are a dime a dozen out here. 

Basic yambs eyes will light up at lawyer/doctor, upper echelon yambs/true gold diggers know what's really good with IB.

The girls I'm into though, yea finance doesn't exactly impress them cause they don't know what it is. 

I'm following in your footsteps ricky :nerd:  
no need to follow in mine famb... I'm still out here learning everyday, famb...

We learning together in this bissssh... Cuz I'm following you. :pimp:

But on the the real... I'm talking about black yambs...
They aren't too keen on high profile employment besides doctor or lawyer...

I used to be on pace for medical school... Wanted tl become a surgeon or anesthesiologist... And people knew that... Now, I tell folks I want to go into investment banking and private equity and they say "whyyy? You were supposed to be a doctor.TThat's better"

Little do they know that alternative investments has a ceiling that dwarfs what any doctor makes if they're hard working enough.

Last edited:
no need to follow in mine famb... I'm still out here learning everyday, famb...

We learning together in this bissssh... Cuz I'm following you.
pimp.gif

But on the the real... I'm talking about black yambs...
They aren't too keen on high profile employment besides doctor or lawyer...

I used to be on pace for medical school... Wanted tl become a surgeon or anesthesiologist... And people knew that... Now, I tell folks I want to go into investment banking and private equity and they say "whyyy? You were supposed to be a doctor.TThat's better"

Little do they know that alternative investments has a ceiling that dwarfs what any doctor makes if they're hard working enough.
There is definitely a lot of bank in private equity. My moms used to do it and she told me she was making 20K some weeks, no bs.

That's not even a lot though compared to what you can make in that sector. Way more than most doctors and definitely lawyers.

Bored so I was searching for old folks/old yambs on facebook. Found the first chick that broke my heart viciously, she don't look the same. Not bad, not what I remember though, did not friend request. I'm kinda creeped out at how I acted with my last ex though, all I have to type is one letter in the facebook search and she's the top result. I'm cringing at that ****.

Bored so I was searching for old folks/old yambs on facebook. Found the first chick that broke my heart viciously, she don't look the same. Not bad, not what I remember though, did not friend request. I'm kinda creeped out at how I acted with my last ex though, all I have to type is one letter in the facebook search and she's the top result. I'm cringing at that ****.
We have all been there at some point. It's human curiosity and then you see what they look like and ask yourself"TF was I trippin about", lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom