TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been meaning to talk to this chick in my class but I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not and lol I don't know if she like black guys ..I love them Latinas

Last edited:
Been meaning to talk to this chick in my class but I'm not sure if she has a boyfriend or not and lol I don't know if she like black guys ..I love them Latinas

Take a stab at it b, I'm a veteran with Latinas & it tends to be 50/50 on if they like black dudes or not...I've had more success than none with them tho. Just chop it up & ask indirectly if she has a bf or straight up if you're feeling brave.

Yeah there's def something wrong with your game if that's happening to you. You might need to diversify how you get her warmed up, being used to one way for so long. Or just take a break b, you just broke up, believe it or not that affects how you approach. Ex on your mind, deviousness in your heart and that thirst engulfing you they can tell. I most def took some L's during that period.
man...

I want to make a thread that let's guys know that the L's are only lessons...

Like... Where I'm at now... My roster is stacked... But it came from trial and error...

So been rapping to this chick at my retail job (USPA. We not gonna get into that right now lol). She's from Arizona and just recently moved to MD. She has no friends and barely goes out unless it's with her dad. So of course, im gonna be like "I can show you the wooorrrrlllldddd" word to Aladdin. Took her out twice until 3am (irrelevant?), had fun. Been doing the ish y'all said to do (but maybe not as smoove as y'all) to stay out the friend zone. Come to find out shorty bisexual. Now here's the problem, shorty smoove be ducking the texts. Taking hours to reply type ish. Got a brother thinking she not interested. But in person, we mad cool.

Realtalk, told shorty I was digging her but she smoove beat around the bush with her reply. So long story short, gonna throw in towel and heisman that garden tool.

What's y'all two cents if there any two cents to give?

This reminds me, I was at a party the other weekend & I was telling my boy that if a girl curves me or plays games, she might as well be one of the homies. so this female of that caliber shows up and does the whole "omg hi surge" routine & right as she threw her arms back about to sink her claws into my back, I threw her a dap like she was a dude. Her reaction was priceless LMAO. She ended up texting me "why were you being so weird Friday? Are you going stranger on me now or what?" And another girl I did it too...well it backfired, lmao. I was like "oh, I got a cold so I'm not tryna get too close" and she said "oh that's okay!" & lunged at me. :lol:

I think I've become the master of the Reverse-Curve..not a move for novices lol

So been rapping to this chick at my retail job (USPA. We not gonna get into that right now lol). She's from Arizona and just recently moved to MD. She has no friends and barely goes out unless it's with her dad. So of course, im gonna be like "I can show you the wooorrrrlllldddd" word to Aladdin. Took her out twice until 3am (irrelevant?), had fun. Been doing the ish y'all said to do (but maybe not as smoove as y'all) to stay out the friend zone. Come to find out shorty bisexual. Now here's the problem, shorty smoove be ducking the texts. Taking hours to reply type ish. Got a brother thinking she not interested. But in person, we mad cool.

Realtalk, told shorty I was digging her but she smoove beat around the bush with her reply. So long story short, gonna throw in towel and heisman that garden tool.

What's y'all two cents if there any two cents to give?

friend zoned.

This reminds me, I was at a party the other weekend & I was telling my boy that if a girl curves me or plays games, she might as well be one of the homies. so this female of that caliber shows up and does the whole "omg hi surge" routine & right as she threw her arms back about to sink her claws into my back, I threw her a dap like she was a dude. Her reaction was priceless LMAO. She ended up texting me "why were you being so weird Friday? Are you going stranger on me now or what?" And another girl I did it too...well it backfired, lmao. I was like "oh, I got a cold so I'm not tryna get too close" and she said "oh that's okay!" & lunged at me.
laugh.gif

I think I've become the master of the Reverse-Curve..not a move for novices lol
im gonna try this yo!!

Last edited:
Intimate situation? Took shorty to D&B, did more intimate touching than i normally would. She said she hasn't been to D&B in a min and was cheesing ear to ear the whole time there. Then another night, she took me in the crib and we watched a movie but didn't bust any extreme move cuz was afraid to get rejected and then ruin the work vibe. We was suppose to do another date and told myself "I was gonna just YOLO it." But that date never happened.

In summary, through text, she seems like she not feeling me, but in person, we be messing with each other type ish. So idk what's the deal. I mean I do know my text game is whack.

Last edited:
Intimate situation? Took shorty to D&B, did more intimate touching than i normally would. Then another night, she took me in the crib and we watched a movie but didn't bust any extreme move cuz was afraid to get rejected and then ruin the work vibe. We was suppose to do another date and told myself "I was gonna just YOLO it." But that date never happened.

In summary, through text, she seems like she not feeling me, but in person, we be messing with each other type ish. So idk what's the deal. I mean I do know my text game is whack.

Don't psyche yourself out yet champ, text is a horrible thing to read too much into. There's no mood, tone, nothing. Make one more attempt at the crib and make a move. Do it quick though because she may be losing interest due to your lack of aggressiveness. You can't be afraid to touch/kiss her. Most chicks i'm atleast kissing on the first night to form that physical bond, it does more than you think.

Intimate situation? Took shorty to D&B, did more intimate touching than i normally would. Then another night, she took me in the crib and we watched a movie but didn't bust any extreme move cuz was afraid to get rejected and then ruin the work vibe. We was suppose to do another date and told myself "I was gonna just YOLO it." But that date never happened.

Damn you definitely friend zoned now.

You have to take what you want next time. If you're afraid to get rejected, then you've already rejected yourself. Where's the confidence man?

Idk how dudes say they have a weak text game when there is no mandatory reply time. Sure it's courteous to respond within 30 min or so. But that's enough time to respond with a witty comment or whatever no matter what she says previously. Texting is basically having a convo with a female but gives u ample time to think of a decent response.

Serious question how do y'all stay in the buns longer. Last couple times I've tapped out kinda early :lol:

plus the buns are so good i cant do nothing but concentrate. i try to think about dumb crap but the buns bring me back to reality.

I need to start back hooping daily to get my cardio up and stop starting from the back. I stand no change starting off doggy.

Last edited:
Serious question how do y'all stay in the buns longer. Last couple times I've tapped out kinda early
laugh.gif

I need to start back hooping daily to get my cardio up and stop starting from the back. I stand no change starting off doggy.
Fap before.

Smoke and drink.

If you really feel bad for tapping out early and the girl still horny just chill for 5-10 minutes and go for round 2. You should definitely last longer.

Last edited:
Idk how dudes say they have a weak text game when there is no mandatory reply time. Sure it's courteous to respond within 30 min or so. But that's enough time to respond with a witty comment or whatever no matter what she says previously. Texting is basically having a convo with a female but gives u ample time to think of a decent response.

To me, a proper text game keeps the shorty drawn in. Whether it be with imagery, jokes, or whatever. Take EWD for example. Main man writes erotic stories that got dudes who read a lil turned on... *pause*. Everything is just so detailed. Now when I share my stories, it just be boring, no lulz were provided, etc.

So back to text, since I can't write like EWD or not a writer period, my texts be boring. My voice carries me and makes me the unique person I am.

I text to coordinate meeting up in person. Period.

Even if I'm in a relationship. Some girls have asked me why I never initiate the text with them or why I'm always short with my texts. I don't ever really have an answer for them though.

If a girl is feeling you, she'll wanna meet up and talk to you/spend time with you in person. Text her and set something up, then if your strength is talking in person (which it always should be), you'll be fine from there.

Fap before.

Smoke and drink.

If you really feel bad for tapping out early and the girl still horny just chill for 5-10 minutes and go for round 2. You should definitely last longer.

This being my main joint I don't wanna rub one out every time before sex. And I don't wanna drink before bc I don't wanna be dependent on it before i smash.

Fap before.

Smoke and drink.

This being my main joint I don't wanna rub one out every time before sex. And I don't wanna drink before bc I don't wanna be dependent on it before i smash.

in that case take any vitamin or multi vitamin containing yohimbe or horny goat weed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom