TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would honestly prefer no hair. Bald is beautiful. I've encountered a few bushes in my life :x :x

No thanks Jeff :smh:

I encountered a bush that resembled a Brillo pad. I simply said no this isn't for me. And asked shorty to leave. She was mad but f it. I'm good on that lol

If your shorty waxes then I know yall definitely smashed while hairy, if shorty shaves then I know y'all definitely smashed while hairy :lol: when chicks get comfortable they start getting lazy with stuff like that

I'm always on some "***** how dare you disrespect me with that" type **** when I get a chick with that brillo pad action.

Really considering changing the Travis Scott song "Bandz" to "Yambz" after the past 48 hours.

One oldie, one goodie.

Feels good man. :nthat:

this...

Ever tried to lick some yambs w/ the bush?

No Sir...

Baldy is beautiful when it comes to the yambs.

Forever and ever.

Pum pum juice + bush is terrible, almost threw up on chick, felt like i was eating a warm hairy salty *** watermelon

maaan. i need it bald, no exceptions. i haven't straight up told anyone besides anyone i was seeing regularly, so i've been fortunate enough to only come across bald canvases lol. nothing worse than going down on a girl with bush & you gotta spit out one of her hairs & continue the act like no act of treason wasn't just committed. absolutely foul.

Last edited:
polite put down brah...

Most women can't handle intense emotion from guys they don't know...

I believe this is the main reason why they flake.
Yea I feel that. I thought we was vibin too man. Got her a drink (I don't pay for drinks at this bar) and she shared it w her friend. That's a instant signal. Crazy cause I was talkin to her and we had great convo... Eye contact... Ew the hell I'm over here being sad about....ONTO THE NEXT

I encountered a bush that resembled a Brillo pad. I simply said no this isn't for me. And asked shorty to leave. She was mad but f it. I'm good on that lol
yesssss i had a joint like this a while backkk.....i swear shorty could've picked her joint out, her bush was lookin like afro thunder n ish
STILL SMASHED THO LLS 
embarassed.gif
happy.gif

So been rapping to this chick at my retail job (USPA. We not gonna get into that right now lol). She's from Arizona and just recently moved to MD. She has no friends and barely goes out unless it's with her dad. So of course, im gonna be like "I can show you the wooorrrrlllldddd" word to Aladdin. Took her out twice until 3am (irrelevant?), had fun. Been doing the ish y'all said to do (but maybe not as smoove as y'all) to stay out the friend zone. Come to find out shorty bisexual. Now here's the problem, shorty smoove be ducking the texts. Taking hours to reply type ish. Got a brother thinking she not interested. But in person, we mad cool.

Realtalk, told shorty I was digging her but she smoove beat around the bush with her reply. So long story short, gonna throw in towel and heisman that garden tool.

What's y'all two cents if there any two cents to give?

YOU on the right page… but now just play off…. reduce the amount of attention you show her… she could just be acting cool just to save face….(i.e. keep a non-hostile work environment). let her come to you. if you have already expressed how you feel to this chick, the ball is in her court. Now its up to her to meet you halfway… remember it takes 2 to tango… so don't break your back trying to seal the deal on 1 girl it aint worth it yo.

TOO MANY OTHER YAMBZ TO BE HAD….YA HEARD

Last edited:
My first 3 chicks, had hair down there.
Maybe that's why I'm I don't care. first bald one I had was nothing special or different. just don't have to part it.

YOU on the right page… but now just play off…. reduce the amount of attention you show her… she could just be acting cool just to save face….(i.e. keep a non-hostile work environment). let her come to you. if you have already expressed how you feel to this chick, the ball is in her court. Now its up to her to meet you halfway… remember it takes 2 to tango… so don't break your back trying to seal the deal on 1 girl it aint worth it yo.

Funny how you mentioned that. Ain't bother to rap to her since Sunday. Shorty texted me last night. I replied. And guess what?! Shorty was texting back with the quickness.

Scheduled a date for Thursday. So we'll see how that goes.

Last edited:

Funny how you mentioned that. Ain't bother to rap to her since Sunday. Shorty texted me last night. I replied. And guess what?! Shorty was texting back with the quickness.

invite her over and try to smash tbh if she says nah quit talking to her

keep us updated, looks like she wanted to be ignored a little

Get comfy with touching her hips, hug her, kiss her, make a move for yambs. Don't waste another date.

I like the trimmed bush over the completely shaved area.
I agree but not freshly shaved the day before because then it's like a cactus. Completely shaved works too but then I have to look at every bump and crater. 
laugh.gif

EDIT:
Pum pum juice + bush is terrible, almost threw up on chick, felt like i was eating a warm hairy salty *** watermelon
Wasn't so long ago I ran into pum pum juice...had to brush my teeth mayne 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom