TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If yambs are guaranteed see if yo can do both.  Smash ol girl, have your mans call you say it's an emergency, then link up at the bar.

Nah can't, off work too late. One or the other.

damn it would be dope if you were in Atlanta to hit this one Friday with me and rome. I'm going Friday too and I usually play the reserved role but might switch up and go savage life

:pimp:

My boy wanted to hit it up last weekend, but it looks like the move Friday night. As u can tell from my past stories, I'm the dude in my crew who runs the point... So stories will be told.

These OC housewives better be ready :evil:

So I think I'm bout to stick this BIG girl. She like 5'7" 200-225lbs. Hell I can't call it, she could even be pushing 250lbs. It's nothing to me I think her face is crazy pretty, I'm legit physically attracted and DTF. 

The thing is I can't quite wrap my mind around the physics of it all. Like how is this 5'10" slim n_ right here gonna slide in the extra husky yambs yadada? I keep imagining the two of us being so out of proportion it's gonna throw things off. I've hit a chubby girl or three before but never someone this big. 

Any of yall have experience with a big lady? You just dive right in like normal? Obviously certain positions are off the table?

Smash like the obstacles ain't there. I mean really plow through the fat. Only skinny cats can do that anyways, ain't no room for big dudes.

Smash like the obstacles ain't there. I mean really plow through the fat. Only skinny cats can do that anyways, ain't no room for big dudes.
charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

If yambs are guaranteed see if yo can do both.  Smash ol girl, have your mans call you say it's an emergency, then link up at the bar.

Nah can't, off work too late. One or the other.

damn it would be dope if you were in Atlanta to hit this one Friday with me and rome. I'm going Friday too and I usually play the reserved role but might switch up and go savage life

:pimp:

My boy wanted to hit it up last weekend, but it looks like the move Friday night. As u can tell from my past stories, I'm the dude in my crew who runs the point... So stories will be told.

These OC housewives better be ready :evil:

Man I would love to get up on some OC cougars, I bet its insane. The ones here in Atl like the idea of younger dudes hitting on them but when it comes down to it they get cold feet. I'm about to do some real exploring of different types of women at this spot tomorrow. At least one of em has to be down.

So I think I'm bout to stick this BIG girl. She like 5'7" 200-225lbs. Hell I can't call it, she could even be pushing 250lbs. It's nothing to me I think her face is crazy pretty, I'm legit physically attracted and DTF. 

The thing is I can't quite wrap my mind around the physics of it all. Like how is this 5'10" slim n_ right here gonna slide in the extra husky yambs yadada? I keep imagining the two of us being so out of proportion it's gonna throw things off. I've hit a chubby girl or three before but never someone this big. 

Any of yall have experience with a big lady? You just dive right in like normal? Obviously certain positions are off the table?

See my post a few pages back? Don't suffocate in that extra body meat. It's a killer if you trying to eat it, that's the only issue I've had with a big girl. Other than that destroy those yambs slick

this chick just flaked on me :smh: We made plans on Monday to chill and watch the Heat game tonight, if she got most of her school work done. Hadn't heard from her the whole day although she originally said she'd let me know on Wednesday! Texted her a little over an hour before we were supposed to meet up and see if we were still on. She says she woke up feeling crappy, has been sleeping all day, and apologized for not texting me. Now, I'm up in the air about seeing if I should ask her how she plans on making it up to me and rescheduling her or waiting to see what her next move is by not talking to her for a day or two. Looks like red flags to me but I'm willing to give her one chance to redeem herself or else I'm cancelling this chick, word to Nino Brown. This is exactly why it's important to have many options when dealing with females. F it I'm rolling out to the bar dolo tonite and finding me a potential replacement for the night :evil:

Last edited:
Cancel shorty. Let her hit u up. Something similar happened to me recently. It's all good tho.

Man fat dudes it's just gon be like a ball hitting a ball. Just the tip is gon be more than a segway, it's gonna be the only option.

Last edited:
Man fat dudes it's just gon be like a ball hitting a ball. Just the tip is gon be more than a segway, it's gonna be the only option.
Okay so are you talking about morbidly obese dudes or big dudes??
As a big dude, I have smashed thick'ems and fat chicks and I have never had a problem with my **** game.. Alot of that ish is a myth, if you can't get in where you fit in, then you have no business trying to **** in the first place. There are too many positions to compensate for a girls weight or even a guys weight. Now you might not be able to enjoy a girl on top but as long as it is " pink matter" and the vibe is right and you confident in your **** game, there should never be an excuse for performance of any size or stature. And big girls go out of there way to please you, so you winning in everyway.
Better go Mighty Morphin Power Ranger in that thang and stop worrying about the size because good punani is good punani.
I have had tiny girls that had no clue on how to take the **** let alone ride it right, get that discrimination out your heart, lol
Tabernacle

Last edited:
Don't sleep on big girls they know dudes think they can't move around :lol: doggy would be the ideal possible .. try to stay away from missionary that's not a good look :smh:

So been rapping to this chick at my retail job (USPA. We not gonna get into that right now lol). She's from Arizona and just recently moved to MD. She has no friends and barely goes out unless it's with her dad. So of course, im gonna be like "I can show you the wooorrrrlllldddd" word to Aladdin. Took her out twice until 3am (irrelevant?), had fun. Been doing the ish y'all said to do (but maybe not as smoove as y'all) to stay out the friend zone. Come to find out shorty bisexual. Now here's the problem, shorty smoove be ducking the texts. Taking hours to reply type ish. Got a brother thinking she not interested. But in person, we mad cool.

Realtalk, told shorty I was digging her but she smoove beat around the bush with her reply. So long story short, gonna throw in towel and heisman that garden tool.

What's y'all two cents if there any two cents to give?

continue to grow as friends, you never know how they can benefit your life outside of sex

So been rapping to this chick at my retail job (USPA. We not gonna get into that right now lol). She's from Arizona and just recently moved to MD. She has no friends and barely goes out unless it's with her dad. So of course, im gonna be like "I can show you the wooorrrrlllldddd" word to Aladdin. Took her out twice until 3am (irrelevant?), had fun. Been doing the ish y'all said to do (but maybe not as smoove as y'all) to stay out the friend zone. Come to find out shorty bisexual. Now here's the problem, shorty smoove be ducking the texts. Taking hours to reply type ish. Got a brother thinking she not interested. But in person, we mad cool.

Realtalk, told shorty I was digging her but she smoove beat around the bush with her reply. So long story short, gonna throw in towel and heisman that garden tool.

continue to grow as friends, you never know how they can benefit your life outside of sex

For a coworker I don't completely disagree though, actively friendzone her ***. But you still gotta really be on your yambition outside of her.

word just ask shallow hal

both of these made me laugh way too hard

I'm a more fit guy, and I love big yambs,.. you can make it work
and the yambs are o so juicy and sweet.
it's like warm jello.
and the head work is like cotton candy.
do not be ashamed brotha, just get it in.

I actually find myself more attracted to thicker girls than skinny girls.
my #1 is fit girls who work out and got some muscle on them. Just because I'm in to the bodybuilding culture
but 2nd choice is 140+ and short.

rightguard rightguard brah. You don't think I'm hip already. I'm all for the friendship. Friend zoning ain't my problem. That's my craft like ish. They don't call me Friend Zoned Papi for nothing (no one calls me that lol). But I came in here to overcome this superpower that I have not asked for and hopefully able to remove this S on my chest.

I love me a borderline bbw w/ a cute face the neck dinners are amazing

No shame in my game gotta keep 1 on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom