TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy :rolleyes :smh:
he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though... :smh:

Wow.

And I just found out this rat secretly filmed us getting it in and been showing it to people. Creepy as ****.

Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy
eyes.gif
mean.gif

he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though...
mean.gif
I mean, that aint never me, but you can't be mad ya boy for smashing yambs. After all she aint yours no more. Now how your ex can do that is beyond me. Sound like she was a garden utensil.

Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy :rolleyes :smh:
he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though... :smh:

That ain't really ya mans cuz, you better get hip. Bet that aint the first time he hit either :nerd:

that's not your boy... I know a lot of dudes thirsty for that pie. but if he was really your boy that shouldve never happened. especially if he didn't know your girl before yall dated

Last edited:

Nah I'm sensing some feels...we all take L's. Its ok if you're feeling something. But yea hate to break it to you but your "boy" had his eye on your ex the whole time y'all dated and vice versa.

Wouldn't be surprised if he smashed her while y'all were together

that's not your boy... I know a lot of dudes thirsty for that pie. but if he was really your boy that shouldve never happened. especially if he didn't know your girl before yall dated

Forreal. I've NEVER even attempted to go at any of my homies exes or even side flings. Wayy to much vagina in the world to be doin that.

Hate to be a buzz killington, but somebody might wanna edit that pic before the haters come thru and see it.

Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy
eyes.gif
mean.gif

he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though...
mean.gif
That's just disrespectful imo.

Watch who you hang with and call your friend man.

What do y'all think about this:

My homeboy was talking to this chick who had a just got together with her current bf the day before my homeboy met her. The chick told my homeboy she didn't even like the dude that she was with and wanted to be with my homeboy instead. 

So she start texting my homeboy talking bout "what would you do to me if we were together" "when you gonna give it to me" etc. So after about a week (3 days ago-ish) of that goes by, she goes to my homeboys crib and they hook up. All this while she has a man.

Last night homeboy went to the drake concert with his homie and a few females. The chick that my homeboy hooked up with also went to the concert, but she went with her boyfriend and not with my homeboy. 

So my homeboy and the chick were supposed to go to dinner afterwards (and most likely smash), but when he asked her if they were still going, she simply said "no". My homeboy knew that she wouldn't just say no because she is very thirsty for him. She would have at least been sad and apologized and rescheduled or something.

So today, the dude my homeboy went to the drake concert with, told my homeboy that the chick's boyfriend found out they hooked up. Apparently the chick told her cousin and then her cousin told the boyfriend's best friend. Instead of breaking up with the her boyfriend who she doesn't even like, she just apologized to him, told him it would never happen again, and cut off contact with my homeboy.

So my homeboy was mad and somewhat hurt because he was gonna try to make this chick his gf, like serious relationship gf. I tried to tell him that she is not relationship material because if she'll cheat on her current bf, she'll do the same to him. He told me I was tripping and that she wouldn't cheat on him. He thinks is safe from being cheated on because he is "different from that dude etc", like that's some protective shield or something. I can't tell you why he thinks this but whatever.

Will a chick cheat on one dude but not the other for some reason? Who's in the wrong here NT? 

Sorry if this was hard to follow

@keel: woooooo weeeeeee!!!!!

That natural bubble! I'm jellllly

Had a young fella knees shaking when I got up, heart pounding and everything. Walked in the kitchen and had to put my hands on my knees. Thought I was gonna pass out, felt like them old two a day college strength and condition workouts.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My bad for the late response my dudes..long day!

Mugen, feels good to be back my dude. I'm finally here and have somewhat settled in so I'll be more active again. How's everything bro?

Fontaine, I have a spot now...been in it since last Friday. I'm literally 3 minutes from downtown and like 6-7 minutes from The Mavs arena. My apartments are brand new basically were just built at the end of 2012...straight bachelor pad my dude. Meet a chick downtown and it takes no time to get her back to the crib. I also live close to Bishop Arts District...went there Friday night..was nice, that's where I'll meet the "trendy" white chicks at. Highland Park and University Park is very expensive and to be honest with you I'm not paying house type money for an apt. $1k is about all I'd pay here in Texas for an apt.

Anyway I love my location, it's close to everything I want to do and plus it has all the major highways in one place....30,35,45,75 so I can access all places North and South directly.

[/COLOR]

Post a pic of the crib.

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I never see a answer. "How to get gym yambs?"

I'm working on some now. She seems nervous around me. Don't know how to approach this one. Any tips on this?

When ya'll talking to two females you kinda feel equally how do you guys decide who to rock with. I mean is it whoever gives the ultimatum first? Whoever gives up them yambs last?

I had a list going last night down to proximity to my crib, excel spreadsheet, and all that. I now admit I need help :lol:  
You rock with both of them until one of them decides to cut you off

Forreal. I've NEVER even attempted to go at any of my homies exes or even side flings. Wayy to much vagina in the world to be doin that.

Hate to be a buzz killington, but somebody might wanna edit that pic before the haters come thru and see it.

Yeah it's a thing of beauty, but should be a quickstrike.

My homeboy was talking to this chick who had a just got together with her current bf the day before my homeboy met her. The chick told my homeboy she didn't even like the dude that she was with and wanted to be with my homeboy instead. 

So she start texting my homeboy talking bout "what would you do to me if we were together" "when you gonna give it to me" etc. So after about a week (3 days ago-ish) of that goes by, she goes to my homeboys crib and they hook up. All this while she has a man.

Last night homeboy went to the drake concert with his homie and a few females. The chick that my homeboy hooked up with also went to the concert, but she went with her boyfriend and not with my homeboy. 

So my homeboy and the chick were supposed to go to dinner afterwards (and most likely smash), but when he asked her if they were still going, she simply said "no". My homeboy knew that she wouldn't just say no because she is very thirsty for him. She would have at least been sad and apologized and rescheduled or something.

So today, the dude my homeboy went to the drake concert with, told my homeboy that the chick's boyfriend found out they hooked up. Apparently the chick told her cousin and then her cousin told the boyfriend's best friend. Instead of breaking up with the her boyfriend who she doesn't even like, she just apologized to him, told him it would never happen again, and cut off contact with my homeboy.

So my homeboy was mad and somewhat hurt because he was gonna try to make this chick his gf, like serious relationship gf. I tried to tell him that she is not relationship material because if she'll cheat on her current bf, she'll do the same to him. He told me I was tripping and that she wouldn't cheat on him. He thinks is safe from being cheated on because he is "different from that dude etc", like that's some protective shield or something. I can't tell you why he thinks this but whatever.

Will a chick cheat on one dude but not the other for some reason? Who's in the wrong here NT? 

:lol: :rofl:

Your dude sounds dumb as hell.

He tried to make a KNOWN double dipper his mayne?

Then got upset b/c she went with her dude?

Then said he's"different...

FOH. :rofl:...

People like that... You just gotta let them do them because he AINT gonna listen to you... At all...

You need to just relax bro... Let people learn...

I've learned myself to just let dumb people be dumb. You can't change the world bro.

And the world tends to be dumb...

:lol: :rofl:

FOH. :rofl:...

People like that... You just gotta let them do them because he AINT gonna listen to you... At all...

I've learned myself to just let dumb people be dumb. You can't change the world bro.

Word, "she doesn't even like him". That's some gullible sucker ****; talk about delusional.

Thought we could show buns but no box or chest. I'll edit tho.

Word, "she doesn't even like him". That's some gullible sucker ****; talk about delusional.
Yeah that was word for word what he told me, I don't know the chick.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

FOH.
roll.gif

Tried to tell him, I'll just let him do him and learn on his own. It's one of my main homies too but whatever, he'll learn soon enough.

Thanks yamb fam

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]My bad for the late response my dudes..long day!

Mugen, feels good to be back my dude. I'm finally here and have somewhat settled in so I'll be more active again. How's everything bro?

Fontaine, I have a spot now...been in it since last Friday. I'm literally 3 minutes from downtown and like 6-7 minutes from The Mavs arena. My apartments are brand new basically were just built at the end of 2012...straight bachelor pad my dude. Meet a chick downtown and it takes no time to get her back to the crib. I also live close to Bishop Arts District...went there Friday night..was nice, that's where I'll meet the "trendy" white chicks at. Highland Park and University Park is very expensive and to be honest with you I'm not paying house type money for an apt. $1k is about all I'd pay here in Texas for an apt.

Anyway I love my location, it's close to everything I want to do and plus it has all the major highways in one place....30,35,45,75 so I can access all places North and South directly.

[/COLOR]

Post a pic of the crib.

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I never see a answer. "How to get gym yambs?"

I'm working on some now. She seems nervous around me. Don't know how to approach this one. Any tips on this?

help?? ^

a look into some of the excursions I've been on. I'll post just a couple cuz I know how some cats get. Judge away, NT I take down the big joints no shame.

This one got us a nice hotel downtown and ordered $100+ in room service and was offering to buy me all kinds of **** after I smashed. Keeps telling me how she thinks I'm too good for her. I just wanna smash. Got mad cuz I couldn't go to the falcons game she wanted to take me to.

Had this one but she's an hour away and she always is trippin about coming down to see me. Deep throat game cray

One of my favorites even though the dome was kinda lazy she was a freak. Always wanted me to finish in her bum. Moved to Utah though :frown:

Last edited:

What kind of tomfoolery did I just read
tumblr_inline_mg8bblXl9B1r25xgk.gif

I am legit mad at this..
And the irony of buddy going to a "Drake" concert,lol

:lol:
You not wrong homie, you boy is trippin and caught feelings for an obvious jump.

Hopefully he learn from this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom