TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like mindset, since she is older I'm lowkey afraid that some of the things I say or do with girls of my age might come off as childish or immature

A 4 yr difference is nothing man. Just talk to her like any other girl. Your over thinking the whole process.

When ya'll talking to two females you kinda feel equally how do you guys decide who to rock with. I mean is it whoever gives the ultimatum first? Whoever gives up them yambs last?

I had a list going last night down to proximity to my crib, excel spreadsheet, and all that. I now admit I need help 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I have that same issue right now. One girl lives two states away, but is super chill. The other girl lives 15 mins away, also chill, but has some behind the scenes issues.

I just wanna move to Cali. :smh:

The whole bachelor pad with a nice set up is real. I mounted my TV and put these led lights on it and when I have yambs over I turn those lights on and light some candles and they get wet off the ambiance alone. They get comfortable and wanna snuggle up on the couch and its a wrap after that. I've never finished a movie when I had that set up cuz I'm 100% with the "lets go to my room so we can have more space" line. In them guts within 3 minutes.

I watch where they put everything that they take off and when its time for them to bounce I help them look for the stuff they can't find. Not taking any chances with anybody marking nothing.

Hood be thorough lol. I found bobby pins behind my toilet and In Medicine cabinet lol

[COLOR=#red]:lol: you right my dude...like I said chicks will hide chick items in places only that other chicks would look. When chicks use your bathroom they'll open up the sink drawers and the medicine cabinet,,,and best believe if you have any prescriptions they reading those too. Ole amateur a** private investigators they are...and this can happen even when y'all ain't exclusively with each other.[/COLOR]

my school has apt style dorms so mines it set up to the point your forced to enter the bedroom..S/o to ewd for the idea..yambs have been abundant this semester for my roommate and I .my living room consist of a love seat, table, and chairs...in our bedroom we have a couch, surround sound and two tv's lol..simple stuff but it gets the job done

Got 3 lined up for the next 3 nights.

Drinks tonight with a yamb I met on my bday.
Drinks tomorrow night with yamb I met from Halloween.
SC/ Furd game Sat with Youngdoc, yambs meeting us in SM that I met weekend before Halloween.

Got 3 lined up for the next 3 nights.

Drinks tonight with a yamb I met on my bday.
Drinks tomorrow night with yamb I met from Halloween.
SC/ Furd game Sat with Youngdoc, yambs meeting us in SM that I met weekend before Halloween.

I'll be at the USC game as well :pimp: :pimp:

beat the farm

I'll be at a tailgate I'm part of putting together fam, sounds like a blast though have fun, the greeks will be out in full force

Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy :rolleyes :smh:
he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though... :smh:

Man im losing :smh:
hell naw bro...

yambs aineem allat for me to go over there and have to deal w/ the nonsense...

she's always blowing smoke... straight up hood rat...

she'll love me in the morning, and hate me by the time i get off work...

dat roller coaster of emotions brah... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom