TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this question has been asked a million times, but I never see a answer. "How to get gym yambs?"

E I probably make less money than you think :lol:

You think I should give chick one more chance? She is a busy med student. But I feel like she would have reached out if she was truly interested

Yeah why not? U got nothing to lose...

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I never see a answer. "How to get gym yambs?"

Come on man, just search it in this thread... Been through it 10x or so. 100 pages or so ago.

elderwatsondiggs elderwatsondiggs
Life's Good Bro, can't complain about a damn thing, nice to see you getting in D-town already, lol
Coming home to dinner, wine and good conversation...
Yep don't miss those streets at all,lol..

E I probably make less money than you think :lol:

You think I should give chick one more chance? She is a busy med student. But I feel like she would have reached out if she was truly interested

Yeah why not? U got nothing to lose...

Come on man, just search it in this thread... Been through it 10x or so. 100 pages or so ago.

You were right

Texted her after your advice and she responded in like 2 minutes with "Hi! How are you?! yadda yadda

Alright NT. I need guidance. I'm trying to get some school yambs.
Back Story
Chick (Scene girl: tats, gauge earrings, white) classmate in one of my classes.
Invited me to some club that her sister was throwing. I went and as soon as I get there chick was all over me. Tombout I look cute whatever. Make out drink make out the usual. I didn't smash since its the first time I actually hung out with her.
Now I wanna finish the job before the semester is over. I texted her twice in 3 days and no answer. She wasn't in class today. What's the next move here fellas?

You were right

Texted her after your advice and she responded in like 2 minutes with "Hi! How are you?! yadda yadda

The Don is always right. Don't invite her Saturday tho :rofl:

Back Story
Invited me to some club that her sister was throwing. I went and as soon as I get there chick was all over me. Tombout I look cute whatever. Make out drink make out the usual. I didn't smash since its the first time I actually hung out with her.
Now I wanna finish the job before the semester is over. I texted her twice in 3 days and no answer. She wasn't in class today. What's the next move here fellas?

That's easy, don't text her until u see her in class next week. "When's the next club night, ur friends were fun!"

1k for a downtown spot????

Dear Lord, I need to move to Texas.

We paying 1500 to live in Fullerton, which is OK at best.

I'm heated.
My brother and I share a 2 bed/2 bath place 10 miles from EWD. $1800/mo for granite counters, wood floors, stainless appliances, covered garage parking, several bars right across/down the street, 3 minutes to Uptown/5 to Downtown. Total bachelor pad right down to the classic gaming cocktail table (PacMan, Galaga, Frogger, etc.), 65" TV, huge bean bag chair...Dallas is crazy cheap compared to other big cities.

[COLOR=#red]Yup that's pretty much my place Tmay. Stainless,wood,granite,secured covered parking,brand new full size washer and dryer included, and discounted tix for the Mavs...$1k

Headed to West Elm, Z Gallerie, and Ikea for the furniture. Has to be Bachelors pad approved. It's almost proven thag the more comfortable your home/apt the more comfortable chicks are when their in it...which more often leads to first visit smash. But then too it makes them want to stay longer and claim your space too. They'll do stuff like leave girl related items in places that only other chicks would notice, trying to mark your place.

Most clever thing I seen a chick do was to leave her g-strings in between the comforter and the sheets. Now I do a complete sweep of my crib after a chick leaves. :smile:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mugen...I've already identified a potential long termer at my job. Chick is smart, beautiful, paid, in shape, and super single...My "scout" told me she goes to happy hour by herself on Friday...drinks 2 Ritas then heads back to her huge empty house and reads till it's time for bed :rofl: I'm just not ready yet to be committed so I'm not going to waste her time. But if she's still available in like 6 or so months I'm going in...we'd make a power couple and she'd be the more powerful one to be honest.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Mugen...I've already identified a potential long termer at my job. Chick is smart, beautiful, paid, in shape, and super single...My "scout" told me she goes to happy hour by herself on Friday...drinks 2 Ritas then heads back to her huge empty house and reads till it's time for bed :rofl: I'm just not ready yet to be committed so I'm not going to waste her time. But if she's still available in like 6 or so months I'm going in...we'd make a power couple and she'd be the more powerful one to be honest.[/COLOR]

Lol

You were right

The Don is always right. Don't invite her Saturday tho :rofl:

Back Story

That's easy, don't text her until u see her in class next week. "When's the next club night, ur friends were fun!"

:rofl:

We've already hung out one on one, that would be moving backward IMO

And I don't like taking a chick I'm interested in out to a club/bar. That's the time for new yambs and I don't like being tied down to one person

patience, don't seem too thirsty.
hit her with the what are you training for. (don't give up too many compliments though they aint trying to hear all that). tell her to help you with a set or something... or show her something new and leave her be.

I did that yesterday matter of fact. saw a chick doing an exercise wrong, went up to her changed her form. told her have fun and walked off.

she came up to me 5 mins later, and we started chatting..
it's that simple

Got a few myself at work that would make good long term prospects, but right now I pay them no mind in that regard.

Yup that's pretty much my place Tmay. Stainless,wood,granite,secured covered parking,brand new full size washer and dryer included, and discounted tix for the Mavs...$1k

Headed to West Elm, Z Gallerie, and Ikea for the furniture. Has to be Bachelors pad approved. It's almost proven thag the more comfortable your home/apt the more comfortable chicks are when their in it...which more often leads to first visit smash. But then too it makes them want to stay longer and claim your space too. They'll do stuff like leave girl related items in places that only other chicks would notice, trying to mark your place.

Most clever thing I seen a chick do was to leave her g-strings in between the comforter and the sheets. Now I do a complete sweep of my crib after a chick leaves. :smile:
Im going to take this and run with it

[COLOR=#red]Yup that's pretty much my place Tmay. Stainless,wood,granite,secured covered parking,brand new full size washer and dryer included, and discounted tix for the Mavs...$1k

Most clever thing I seen a chick do was to leave her g-strings in between the comforter and the sheets. Now I do a complete sweep of my crib after a chick leaves. :smile:[/COLOR]

I'm on that same tip right now. Gon be good filling out the place since I got rid of all my previous furniture.

Aye, I'm moving soon to a new city. Gonna be living by myself in my first apartment. Where do yall go meet new people if you do at all?

Last edited:
Got to class, sat next to chick I knew I wanted to get at. Turn to start small talk, notice she has a boyfriend (laptop background pic is her with her bf). What a kill.

Been wanting to chop it up with this one girl in my Psych class only thing is my boys been buggin over this chick since he met her at a club during the summer. Homies been spitting that weak ish and gotten nowhere. Ive made some small talk here and there and I know she feeling me but I can't do my boy like that :smh:

Aye, I'm moving soon to a new city. Gonna be living by myself in my first apartment. Where do yall go meet new people if you do at all?

Start with work. If nothing there or they can't lead you to the right spots, explore by yourself things that interest you. Eventualy you'll run into some like minded folk. Become a regular at local bars close to you.

Start with work. If nothing there or they can't lead you to the right spots, explore by yourself things that interest you. Eventualy you'll run into some like minded folk. Become a regular at local bars close to you.

Duly noted. Thanks bruh

The things females left at my house without me knowing was bobby pins and earrings in the bathroom. I caught da 5th degree a couple times and blamed my sister. Lol

For all you experienced people, so I'm 18 and I'm talking to this 22 year old. How should I like communicate, text, with her better knowing that we are of different age groups and not of the same likings. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom