TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[COLOR=#red]been awhile since I been in Tampa bro. When I was there it was more ratchets than anything else as far as black chicks...If you wanted better the Latina chicks was where it was at.

I myself was there for like 4 months...I was staying with my sister and her fam after leaving school for a sec. I got tired of living with them so I moved in with this chick at my job who had 3 kids at the age of 20. I mean chick was only a 6.5 in the face on a very good day and her body was just ok...BUT she could f*** like no tomorrow and was on the Depo birth control (the shot they get every 3 months) so I was blastin off in her with no damns given...then on top of that chick got almost $400 in food stamps per month so a dude was eating steaks like a king :rofl: We lived in some projects off of Gandy Blvd. I kinda miss those hood yambs .

Anyway, take your time my dude...as you get older more things will open up for you. And yes Ybor City is wild at times, they have a nice Halloween party or at least they used to. How long you been there?[/COLOR]
I need 400 worth of food stamps, how'd you beat the system?

Ex just F'd my best friend. I aint tripping cause the feelings are gone, and if she wanna be a thot she can be thot, I just think thats pretty sus of my boy :rolleyes :smh:
he didn't mention anything about it before he did it, but isn't there some sort of "guy code" about exes? it wasnt even 3 weeks after we broke up either though... :smh:
That's not your friend man.

Yall ever get one of these box offerings...

tumblr_lwvqvngbLj1qial5vo1_500.gif

Yet, still turn it down cuz you ain't attracted to the girl at all?

Chick at work throwing the most obvious signs but I'm turning away the advances like Patrick Roy. I mentioned this situation a few weeks back and I've stayed on the conservative side, but got damn the temptation is there like a mutha****a :lol:
Yeah there's this chick in on of my classes that does the most for me to notice her and talk to her, tryna be slick though. Since I'm not attracted to her I just act naive to her attempts to pull me.

So my homeboy was mad and somewhat hurt because he was gonna try to make this chick his gf, like serious relationship gf. I tried to tell him that she is not relationship material because if she'll cheat on her current bf, she'll do the same to him. He told me I was tripping and that she wouldn't cheat on him. He thinks is safe from being cheated on because he is "different from that dude etc", like that's some protective shield or something. I can't tell you why he thinks this but whatever.

Will a chick cheat on one dude but not the other for some reason? Who's in the wrong here NT? 

Sorry if this was hard to follow
You need to get your boy in this thread STAT.  His ability to pull YAMBS is seriously in question, as well as his knowledge on how to keep them.  You DON'T even THINK about having anything serious with a girl like that.  You treat her as bad as you want if she is willing to cheat on her man like that.  When she sees dudes treating her badly like that then she will appreciate her current man all the more.

@keeL252

DAMN she had you like that, I got to see this chick now.  PM me.

Yambily… I done ****** up.

This broad just walked out of my house in my U of Oregon authentics |I  
You might want to go ahead and start looking on Ebay for another pair, those are lost to you forever.  What really might twist your cap is if you see her with another dude and he is wearing them.

As they walk by talking, you ask.  Ain't those my...

:smh:  ... why? They're so skanky and unwanted, they'll let anything black that walks smash. :x

Hmmm I sense much hate in you, did a white girl cheat on you.

Isn't dude married to a chunky white chick? could've been another story though. Don't eem care bout none of that, thick white yambs will be had.

the hatred is extreme.
idk how to even address it.
is what it is though. y ou like what you like.

text a chick Tuesday. no text back. debating giving it one more try then deleting if she don't answer

she's a nurse so ill give her benefit of the doubt that I may of text while she was on rounds.

if not o well.
on to the next one.

the hatred is extreme.
idk how to even address it.
is what it is though. y ou like what you like.

text a chick Tuesday. no text back. debating giving it one more try then deleting if she don't answer

she's a nurse so ill give her benefit of the doubt that I may of text while she was on rounds.

if not o well.
on to the next one.

similar situation I came across when I was talking about "being persistent".

girl I was getting at is Pre-Med, so she got a lot on her plate.

so it's almost like we have to find the fine line between showing that we honestly interested and being overly thirsty, so they know we ain't wasting their time, but at the same time we ain't just getting at every girl that we come across.

Last edited:
I don't know what y'all talking about currently, but I wanna ask everyone...

Is it just me, or does every girl who ran across who claimed "I'm not like that", or "I'm not that type of girl" given it up pretty fast, if not hours after saying such thing?

I don't know what y'all talking about currently, but I wanna ask everyone...

Is it just me, or does every girl who ran across who claimed "I'm not like that", or "I'm not that type of girl" given it up pretty fast, if not hours after saying such thing?
well known secret in the yamb community famb...

Chicks that say that are def down to do the do...

They say that because it makes them feel better about giving it up...

Its often followed by "I think you're special" or "I'm only doing this cuz I like you a lot."

Dudes egos get blown up when in reality, she says that to everyone...

Also...

My dude told me to be on the lookout with chicks with the high boots (that come up to the knee) and skirts... He said those chicks are thirsty for the attention and may lead to yamb acquisition if executed properly.

Long story short this chick I was talking to out of the blue cut me off a few moths back, fast forward to a couple weeks ago, she hits me with the "hey whats up"

A few days ago I responded to her and said we should meet up for drinks, last night I get to the bar and the b never shows! Waitress comes to me at the bar while I'm waiting to be seated like "Is there still 2?" I'm like - "apparently not" and explain to her what happened. 
tired.gif

Shorty next to me at the bar who is there with a friend overhears my story and we begin to chop it up and talking for like 2 hours, after we leave together I offer to drive her to her car and we make out highschool style in the front seat. 
nthat.gif

Long story short this chick I was talking to out of the blue cut me off a few moths back, fast forward to a couple weeks ago, she hits me with the "hey whats up"

A few days ago I responded to her and said we should meet up for drinks, last night I get to the bar and the b never shows! Waitress comes to me at the bar while I'm waiting to be seated like "Is there still 2?" I'm like - "apparently not" and explain to her what happened. |I

Shorty next to me at the bar who is there with a friend overhears my story and we begin to chop it up and talking for like 2 hours, after we leave together I offer to drive her to her car and we make out highschool style in the front seat. :nthat:
Everything_went_better_than_expected.png

Last edited:
similar situation I came across when I was talking about "being persistent".

girl I was getting at is Pre-Med, so she got a lot on her plate.

so it's almost like we have to find the fine line between showing that we honestly interested and being overly thirsty, so they know we ain't wasting their time, but at the same time we ain't just getting at every girl that we come across.

I think it depends on the type of girl, I think some chicks are really trying to see if you really want to get to knwo them or just trying to hit, so they make you work a little hard. that's the only reason i'm personally just going to give one more college try.

Shorty next to me at the bar who is there with a friend overhears my story and we begin to chop it up and talking for like 2 hours, after we leave together I offer to drive her to her car and we make out highschool style in the front seat. :nthat:

Things seem to work out like that some times, good rebound brotha.

A few days ago I responded to her and said we should meet up for drinks, last night I get to the bar and the b never shows! Waitress comes to me at the bar while I'm waiting to be seated like "Is there still 2?" I'm like - "apparently not" and explain to her what happened. 
tired.gif

Shorty next to me at the bar who is there with a friend overhears my story and we begin to chop it up and talking for like 2 hours, after we leave together I offer to drive her to her car and we make out highschool style in the front seat. 
nthat.gif
But you played yourself ...she used you to boost her self esteem ...the waitress just felt sorry for you. You gotta correct this flaw or you will remain a victim, you're the puppy in the window no one wants.

But you played yourself ...she used you to boost her self esteem ...the waitress just felt sorry for you. You gotta correct this flaw or you will remain a victim, you're the puppy in the window no one wants.

Lol

Buzz Killington

A few days ago I responded to her and said we should meet up for drinks, last night I get to the bar and the b never shows! Waitress comes to me at the bar while I'm waiting to be seated like "Is there still 2?" I'm like - "apparently not" and explain to her what happened. |I

Agree a bit, if she cut you off it should've been her call to make plans.

Agree a bit, if she cut you off it should've been her call to make plans.

yea if they cancel first date, always put the ball back in their court to force their hand.

I wouldn't say you played yourself to the waitress like Nomad said, I think you did the right thing.

Waitress asked you a question you answered, and it was obvious the other chick had been checking you out..

You could've done the feel sorry for yourself thing and hung your head low and just left. Instead you made the best of an almost bad situation. so Kudos for that .

I frequently hit chicks with that line when im at the grocery store after having a lot of groceries, they're like who you cooking for.. I just say, I'm cooking for me, no one else to feed.. They eat that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom