TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last two pages
tumblr_inline_mu1vhsHAOP1rybgzk.gif

Anyone mess w/ Tinder?

It's weak don't bother. Imo

Trying to hit the cougar spot tonight but it's raining and that might take me out of the mood. The women in there are so off, once they find out how old I am they change their song and dance telling me I'm too young. Just gonna start tellin em I'm 35 or 36. Not like I'm trying to wife these chicks.

Had this one woman walk up to me and tell me how cute I was. I said thank you and let her do her thing, not about to catch me with the pump fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinRook View Post

similar situation I came across when I was talking about "being persistent".

girl I was getting at is Pre-Med, so she got a lot on her plate.

so it's almost like we have to find the fine line between showing that we honestly interested and being overly thirsty, so they know we ain't wasting their time, but at the same time we ain't just getting at every girl that we come across.

Quote Tdogg2k
I think it depends on the type of girl, I think some chicks are really trying to see if you really want to get to knwo them or just trying to hit, so they make you work a little hard. that's the only reason i'm personally just going to give one more college try.

@blazinRook

So I hit her up again at like 5 before I worked out. Let it sit for a bit.. she hit me back at 7.. I'd say give that another try, they could truly just be busy.
2 times max then delete

Last edited:
Some chick I was into cut me off like ,6months ago. Got a weird email from her. Got all excited. Hit her up to see was sup. Got some cold shoulder type responses. Feels bad. FML. Oh well. Had my hopes up ever since she cut me off.

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

So i transferred schools in 2011 and run into this thick white chick who works in the front office of  the apartment. Mind you this is a student living apartment. she started talking to me in front of my moms. I played it cool. She ends up hooking me up with a good room with the view of the pool. Throughout the semester shorty kept talking to me whenever i entered the build. Come Valentine day she bakes me a cup cakes. I don't read much into it cause i was brand new to the scene and wanted to see what other females i could pull. One day i was walking to campus and i felt someone tap me. It was shorty friend asking me a gang of questions ( also white girl) She told me to join her for dinner later that day. I agreed. So i got back home and she hit me up i went to her apartment and it was shorty friend and like 3 other girls asking me questions.... if i like shorty etc I'm like...
grin.gif
i don't even know shorty like that. So i played it cool we started drinking. making me  take shots. By the 7 shot ya boy was buzz. So they started asking more questions at this point i knew shorty was around somewhere hiding. I ask if she was and they smiled....ol girl came out of the room in a white spandex... *** was FAT!  spandex didn't leave much to the imagination.   I  took a few looks and she said hello like nothing happened. i continued drinking with the rest of the females. I got to the 9th shot and decided to bounce ( i drink a lot FYI)  As i was walking out ol girl looked at me with that look 
ohwell.gif
. i got back to my apartment chopped it up with my roommates and went into my room. 45m like i hear someone knocking and it was ol girl. Open the door and she was wearing a over-sized jacket and sweats she asked to come in i told her i wanted to sleep she said she wanted to join. AGREED. Got in my bed she seat next to me and asked if she could take off some clothes cause she  felt  hot. AGREED. short started giving me a mini show  The jacket went first i saw those breast bounce out ...she looked at me and slowly took off her paints saw those meaty cheeks and got the blood flowing. Got in the bed and she told me she only like "dark-skin ******" I'm like....
nthat.gif
ohwell.gif
  something told me this girl was trouble but i could help it. Got the head but no box.

( More of this chick to come don't want to write a whole chapter) ALSO pics of that ***!

I don't think I even wanna hear more about that chick, you came off timid and seem like you're scared of a chick that's throwing it at you. You didn't pounce like you were supposed to when all the signs were there.

Save that story for the virgin thread
:smh:

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

So i transferred schools in 2011 and run into this thick white chick who works in the front office of  the apartment. Mind you this is a student living apartment. she started talking to me in front of my moms. I played it cool. She ends up hooking me up with a good room with the view of the pool. Throughout the semester shorty kept talking to me whenever i entered the build. Come Valentine day she bakes me a cup cakes. I don't read much into it cause i was brand new to the scene and wanted to see what other females i could pull. One day i was walking to campus and i felt someone tap me. It was shorty friend asking me a gang of questions ( also white girl) She told me to join her for dinner later that day. I agreed. So i got back home and she hit me up i went to her apartment and it was shorty friend and like 3 other girls asking me questions.... if i like shorty etc I'm like...>D i don't even know shorty like that. So i played it cool we started drinking. making me  take shots. By the 7 shot ya boy was buzz. So they started asking more questions at this point i knew shorty was around somewhere hiding. I ask if she was and they smiled....ol girl came out of the room in a white spandex... *** was FAT!  spandex didn't leave much to the imagination.   I  took a few looks and she said hello like nothing happened. i continued drinking with the rest of the females. I got to the 9th shot and decided to bounce ( i drink a lot FYI)  As i was walking out ol girl looked at me with that look :\ . i got back to my apartment chopped it up with my roommates and went into my room. 45m like i hear someone knocking and it was ol girl. Open the door and she was wearing a over-sized jacket and sweats she asked to come in i told her i wanted to sleep she said she wanted to join. AGREED. Got in my bed she seat next to me and asked if she could take off some clothes cause she  felt  hot. AGREED. short started giving me a mini show  The jacket went first i saw those breast bounce out ...she looked at me and slowly took off her paints saw those meaty cheeks and got the blood flowing. Got in the bed and she told me she only like "dark-skin ******" I'm like....:nthat: ....:\   something told me this girl was trouble but i could help it. Got the head but no box.

( More of this chick to come don't want to write a whole chapter) ALSO pics of that ***!
tumblr_mt92t72o4U1qidkz2o1_500.gif

Understand these stories that are legit making me mad. You have a chick that is literally chasing you down to get to know you, have her girls running I formation plays to get you to open up and all you got was top...
Man young ninjas messing the game up, lol
And the part that really got me heated is she made you cupcakes
N***A, she baked for you... Girls only do that when they definately trying to get the Peyton Manning Drive down field..
My head hurts, going to smoke one while wifey finishes dinner
(Exits stage left..
Perplexed and confused)

I don't know what y'all talking about currently, but I wanna ask everyone...

Is it just me, or does every girl who ran across who claimed "I'm not like that", or "I'm not that type of girl" given it up pretty fast, if not hours after saying such thing?
well known secret in the yamb community famb...

Chicks that say that are def down to do the do...

They say that because it makes them feel better about giving it up...

Its often followed by "I think you're special" or "I'm only doing this cuz I like you a lot."

Dudes egos get blown up when in reality, she says that to everyone...

Also...

My dude told me to be on the lookout with chicks with the high boots (that come up to the knee) and skirts... He said those chicks are thirsty for the attention and may lead to yamb acquisition if executed properly.

All true fam. There's 3 types of chicks. Ones who are ladies, ones who are birds and don't care, then the birds in denial. Ain't nothing like yambs falling in your lap unexpectedly. Had a milf doggie in the park at 2am :lol:

To top if all off she had a tramp stamp.

Don't let these "reformed" tramps try to tell you they aren't like that anymore. Give em some D and its like waving a 36 oz porterhouse steak in front of a starving lion. The only difference is your approach. If you approach her like a tramp she aint trying to hear it, but if you're respectful they'll be chomping at the bit.

Da game been good 2 me

White bbw yambs give he best neck dinners

No lie they are a guilty pleasure of mines

Last edited:
Don't let these "reformed" tramps try to tell you they aren't like that anymore. Give em some D and its like waving a 36 oz porterhouse steak in front of a starving lion. The only difference is your approach. If you approach her like a tramp she aint trying to hear it, but if you're respectful they'll be chomping at the bit.

Oh believe me my dude I know. But once I get a good reaction and vibe from these said "reforms" all I start to imagine me hitting from the back. Cuz I know I'm getting it.

Oh believe me my dude I know. But once I get a good reaction and vibe from these said "reforms" all I start to imagine me hitting from the back. Cuz I know I'm getting it.

Pretty much, they're tossing you that alley. It's up to you how you wanna finish whether its a windmill jam, 360 hammer, or two hand tomahawk

that was painfaul to read. :smh: .... just because never had a random girl do all that for me.

basically giving you the
tumblr_lwvqvngbLj1qial5vo1_500.gif

being chewed out by fellow  NTers!. :smh:
That J help me get my mind right. It's not about "chewing" you out but putting you on to game, young man. To have a young lady do all of that and for you not to see yourself as a prize, is quite perplexing. Not saying to be "thirsty" but this chick made you cupcakes brethren, she had her girlfriends form like Voltron basically giving you alley-oops like " Lob City", and all you got was Lettuce... Women are just as sexual as us, guaranteed if you touched her errogenous zones, nibbled on her neck, talked to her dirty, even suggested 69, guaranteed that night would have took a sharp right and ueno. Like I told somebody along time ago in here, this is Big Brother advice and we all joke on each other in here, take yourself out your shoes and re-read what you wrote and I guarantee you would be mad too. If you are not strong enough take advice or a good laugh at yourself, go into TAN with that sensitive stuff. This is all love, plain and simple...

The last few pages of this thread have been a trip. "Boogee Chocolate Bubble"
laugh.gif

Been looking at some tips in this thread. Start my new job on Monday and I'm going to force myself to get acclimated to the scene in the area.

But you played yourself ...she used you to boost her self esteem ...the waitress just felt sorry for you. You gotta correct this flaw or you will remain a victim, you're the puppy in the window no one wants.

Used me? For my time? 

Bruh check the last page, most of my problems stem from too many females. Look in the mirror fam, sounds like projection to me. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom