TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them same white girls that be pushin them 91-95 Honda accords. The black guy is always in the passenger seat with a wifebeater on.

Naming their mixed sons jayden or jaylen.

They do be droppin eem N bombs though :lol:

So much truth right here, can't tell you how many times this has been seen...

She's from westlake.
Hmmm don't think I have ever seen this mod around before, must run in different threads.

ANYWAYS, man I am so hyped right now don't even know where to post this at so I will post here.  Couple months ago ex I broke up with before my wife sent me a message on LinkedIn asked to be friends on whatever it is called on the site.  Since we had a lot of issues in the past between her and my wife, I told the wife and decided to not accept the request.  I mentioned it to the wife because as I said things got CRAZY in the past they had each other's email address, and ex would frequently play games trying to get me caught up.  Email me a plain email, then flip the script and go on and on about this and that, then forward pieces of it to wife (girlfriend at the time).  However about a week or two ago I logged into LinkedIn to update my skills page when I noticed her name changed.  Anyways I did a search for her new married name today and was surprised to say the least. 

To try and help pain a picture she was about 5'6, and just thick.  Back in high school she was holding a C cup borderline D cup with like a 32" waist, maybe 34".  When we dated after high school and eventually moved back in with each other she jumped up do a Double J was with perhaps a 36"/38" waist.  A little thicker but stomach was still flat and thighs were solid, and that is how I left her about 9/10 years ago.

9-10 years ago

Current - June 2013

I couldn't believe how much she blew up, I mean DAMN.  For her to have gained so much weight, without having kids just seems perplexing.  I will admit I gained 20 pounds since being out of high school for 14 years, but I am certainly not happy with it.  Been in the gym for 2 years straight no less than 3 times a week.  Just a kind of bittersweet moment for me seeing these pics of her and her lame husband because of all the games she use to play when we were together.  The fake pregnancy, followed by a fake miscarriage, breaking up and making up, attention seeking antics, suicide attempt, and a handful of other childish antics she played. 

I wanted to savor this moment longer, but the longer I look at the pics as I type this the more I feel sorry for her.  DAMN to start a post so high only to bring yourself down posting it.  SMH.

Come on, not everyone progresses at the same speed, he is at least here in the forums getting some assistance.  Nephew just trying to stay after class and get some extra studying in.  LOL.

He said her *** was fat...as in her BUTT.

He never said he was fat or chubby.

She's from westlake.
Hmmm don't think I have ever seen this mod around before, must run in different threads.

ANYWAYS, man I am so hyped right now don't even know where to post this at so I will post here.  Couple months ago ex I broke up with before my wife sent me a message on LinkedIn asked to be friends on whatever it is called on the site.  Since we had a lot of issues in the past between her and my wife, I told the wife and decided to not accept the request.  I mentioned it to the wife because as I said things got CRAZY in the past they had each other's email address, and ex would frequently play games trying to get me caught up.  Email me a plain email, then flip the script and go on and on about this and that, then forward pieces of it to wife (girlfriend at the time).  However about a week or two ago I logged into LinkedIn to update my skills page when I noticed her name changed.  Anyways I did a search for her new married name today and was surprised to say the least. 

To try and help pain a picture she was about 5'6, and just thick.  Back in high school she was holding a C cup borderline D cup with like a 32" waist, maybe 34".  When we dated after high school and eventually moved back in with each other she jumped up do a Double J was with perhaps a 36"/38" waist.  A little thicker but stomach was still flat and thighs were solid, and that is how I left her about 9/10 years ago.

9-10 years ago

Current - June 2013

I couldn't believe how much she blew up, I mean DAMN.  For her to have gained so much weight, without having kids just seems perplexing.  I will admit I gained 20 pounds since being out of high school for 14 years, but I am certainly not happy with it.  Been in the gym for 2 years straight no less than 3 times a week.  Just a kind of bittersweet moment for me seeing these pics of her and her lame husband because of all the games she use to play when we were together.  The fake pregnancy, followed by a fake miscarriage, breaking up and making up, attention seeking antics, suicide attempt, and a handful of other childish antics she played. 

I wanted to savor this moment longer, but the longer I look at the pics as I type this the more I feel sorry for her.  DAMN to start a post so high only to bring yourself down posting it.  SMH.
Thats why i could only smash a thick chick, not wife...they usually blow up sooner or later

What's up fam so much knowledge being pass on this thread it's not even funny so I need some advice .

1.theres this amazing shorty I've been seeing around campus I mean the chick make me look like I'm overweight and out of shape her body is banging nice face and all she's a solid 9 in my book and I'm usually hard on rating chicks but I'm not sure how to approach her since I've only really approach one Spanish girl before (bagged her ) ..I mean I'm pretty straight forward i usually just walk up to a chick introduce myself and tell her that I notice her from across the room or w.e and thought she was cute and would like to get to know her (I know that might not work for some chick ) help me out lol

2. Every month I pay my phone bill and there's always this cute white girl she's a BBW stomach ain't that fat tho but I know her body banging behind that counter .. We always talk make a few jokes but I was trying to smooth my way into it by telling her that she should let me take her out sometime but idk if that's too straight forward and I also don't wanna make it awkward if she end up denying me .

She's from westlake.

9-10 years ago

Current - June 2013

Thats why i could only smash a thick chick, not wife...they usually blow up sooner or later
eek.gif

Dem tig ol biddies tho
devil.gif

Don't bother me none....

I know a married chick who's body progression is almost exactly like that, huge ******* and all. She wants the D, I wanna flat out say no, but damn those *******.

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

So they started asking more questions at this point i knew shorty was around somewhere hiding. I ask if she was and they smiled....ol girl came out of the room in a white spandex... *** was FAT!   spandex didn't leave much to the imagination. 

( More of this chick to come don't want to write a whole chapter) ALSO pics of that ***!
He said her *** was fat...as in her BUTT.

He never said he was fat or chubby.
Did I miss something or did FAT change into PHAT, because he clearly said "fat."

eek.gif

Dem tig ol biddies tho
devil.gif

Don't bother me none....
Yeah many of times I almost sprained my jaw trying to get them biddies in my mouth.  Husband now probably doesn't even bother trying.
I know a married chick who's body progression is almost exactly like that, huge ******* and all. She wants the D, I wanna flat out say no, but damn those *******.
Bruh, if she wasn't married I would say go ahead and take care of that for her.  LOL.

Last edited:
If I had my license, yambs would be obtained so easily. But without a license, it's challenging. I don't doubt myself in various approaches, because they usually work to my advantage. Full blown convos on what would happen, etc. I just now realized, another shorty is coming to school to see me on Thursday during lunch, which is most likely when i'll be talking to twitter yambs. Should I lie to the girl thats coming to school about me not being there, just to talk to twitter yambs? Girl thats coming is already well established and we've talked about smashing countless times.

My man over here double booking, bout to get caught up like Usher. Tell the well established yambs y'all will reschedule cuz if you cancel on Twitter chick then she will think that you're a flake and might back out on you all together.
Yeah, i'm going with that plan, came to that decision this morning. The convo I had with the twitter yambs on the bus though, she was giving me all the right signals. Looking at me when I wasn't looking, flashing her phone at me (I guess she wanted me to put my number in, mind you I don't have a celly but she knows this, maybe to indicate she's not even texting anyone AT ALL), high school girls are quick to jump at their phones especially on the bus to talk to their current interests/bfs. I was asking her questions since the close friend called her on Friday, so I asked,"What did she say over the phone? *laughing*". She raises her shoulders like she doesn't know, gets od red, and hides her face behind her phone. She was sitting fetal position in the seat so I was above her, TAY fam, the look on her face was mad cute. She smiles, and says "That you like me", and I say "Word? Do you believe it?" she goes with the idk thing again :lol: and I tell her that's its a yes/no question. She answers yeah, and I hit her with the why, I answer it for her though and say "intuition?" She agrees and I walk her to her bus, we hug and that's a wrap. Now im waiting for the close friend to ride the bus again to know what happened over the phone, I'll probably surprise the twitter yambs at lunch tomorrow. I was with the straight to the point mode today, and made my intentions clear right away. :pimp:

What's up fam so much knowledge being pass on this thread it's not even funny so I need some advice .

Every month I pay my phone bill and there's always this cute white girl she's a BBW stomach ain't that fat tho but I know her body banging behind that counter .. We always talk make a few jokes but I was trying to smooth my way into it by telling her that she should let me take her out sometime but idk if that's too straight forward and I also don't wanna make it awkward if she end up denying me .

Easy way to smoothly get on with the cellular yambs. Make a few jokes and do your usual, then right before you leave tell her she should call you sometime since she already has your #. There are so many ways to play this my G.

thats true , appreciated it , the ball is definitely in my court , thought about telling her that it was ok for her to use it whenever she wanted but i back out last minute .

Yea This ^ I always say some chicks are one sandwich away from destruction.
but at the same time you should be able to see that happening especially if they're not in to fitness.

1.theres this amazing shorty I've been seeing around campus I mean the chick make me look like I'm overweight and out of shape her body is banging nice face and all she's a solid 9 in my book and I'm usually hard on rating chicks but I'm not sure how to approach her since I've only really approach one Spanish girl before (bagged her ) ..I mean I'm pretty straight forward i usually just walk up to a chick introduce myself and tell her that I notice her from across the room or w.e and thought she was cute and would like to get to know her (I know that might not work for some chick ) help me out lol

2. Every month I pay my phone bill and there's always this cute white girl she's a BBW stomach ain't that fat tho but I know her body banging behind that counter .. We always talk make a few jokes but I was trying to smooth my way into it by telling her that she should let me take her out sometime but idk if that's too straight forward and I also don't wanna make it awkward if she end up denying me .

Like Jayhood said, for #2 just be like hey you already have my number you should call me, i think we'll have a fun time outside of the 8 mins that I spend in here with you... (totally puts ball in her car)

for #1. you have to be straight up. especially if you don't see her on the regular, you don't want to miss your chance.

so today a girl hit me up on IG that I used to like way back saying "hi how are you" and what not. first reaction is dope yambs coming to find me now, check her IG and she's married. Idk her game but guards up people
nerd.gif

I cant do to thick.i like them to be in shape. I mean i would still smash a thick girl to get one off. but to wife ...they would get big after popping out one kid. I'm good....i want to still find my wife attractive after child birth...shallow...i know...but i don't care. .....
laugh.gif

ALSO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF BEING COMFORTABLE ENOUGH TO SMELL YOUR GIRL ..UMMMM FART..LIKE WHEN SHE SNEAK ONE OUT WHEN SHE THOUGHT YOU WERE SLEEPING. (TO A LOT OF YOU THIS CAN BE A TOUCHY SUBJECT.....CAUSE IN MY BOOKS GIRLS DON'T FART NOR POOP)
devil.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom