TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bros I've never been so nervous to write a DM to a female.
mean.gif
Just don't double think it or hesitate. Once you do that your confidence goes WAY down.

Send that DM man, Might be the best yambs of your life.

Bros I've never been so nervous to write a DM to a female. :smh:
Just don't double think it or hesitate. Once you do that your confidence goes WAY down.

Lol I did, I just did the three second countdown. She responded immediately. :lol: Have to improvise on my approach now, just learned she moved and isn't going to be riding my bus. Thank the lord she has my same lunch (full hour).

Lol I did, I just did the three second countdown. She responded immediately. :lol: Have to improvise on my approach now, just learned she moved and isn't going to be riding my bus. Thank the lord she has my same lunch (full hour).

Responded immediately, she wants the D.

Why I find out two of my yambs are both the same line to be DSTs?

One of em was in my bed the other night talmbout, "Some other chick was in this very spot and you was f***ing her the same way you did me."
I was like, "Nah I doggied the whole time."
Shorty was fake angry for about 20 min but I got them yambs doe.

Should I not have kept it all the way 100 with her?

Now that that process has started for them, the drought is heavy, but this weekend... I'm going dumb.

Responded immediately, she wants the D.
:pimp: Honestly, she's made eye contact with me, either I've initiated it or she has on multiple occasions. I'm thinking she was just waiting for me to approach, even though I really didn't want to do the whole Twitter idea. Face to face shows more confidence, I'll probably keep it brief online, and tell her to expect a visit from me during lunch.

Lurker, but this is prolly my favorite thread. I'm slowly gettin out there and boosting that confidence :pimp:

i had like a 8-month stint in 2011 where i bagged joints of twitter non stop. looking back, i barely remember how i was doing it. it would go from dm, to skype/ichat, to phone, to smash in a week. i started feeling guilty so i fell back. know that it's possible though... don't doubt yourself.

If I had my license, yambs would be obtained so easily. But without a license, it's challenging. I don't doubt myself in various approaches, because they usually work to my advantage. Full blown convos on what would happen, etc. I just now realized, another shorty is coming to school to see me on Thursday during lunch, which is most likely when i'll be talking to twitter yambs. Should I lie to the girl thats coming to school about me not being there, just to talk to twitter yambs? Girl thats coming is already well established and we've talked about smashing countless times.

If I had my license, yambs would be obtained so easily. But without a license, it's challenging. I don't doubt myself in various approaches, because they usually work to my advantage. Full blown convos on what would happen, etc. I just now realized, another shorty is coming to school to see me on Thursday during lunch, which is most likely when i'll be talking to twitter yambs. Should I lie to the girl thats coming to school about me not being there, just to talk to twitter yambs? Girl thats coming is already well established and we've talked about smashing countless times.

My man over here double booking, bout to get caught up like Usher. Tell the well established yambs y'all will reschedule cuz if you cancel on Twitter chick then she will think that you're a flake and might back out on you all together.

TAY Brethen...

Question/Advice

It never fails, females with bf's stay texting me, wanting to hangout, etc.

One female is even trying to convince me to come over to have a movie marathon 
indifferent.gif
devil.gif

Most of them don't even bring up the fact that have bf's but IG/FB/Twitter tells me otherwise. 
mean.gif

To make matters worst, most females I pull have bf's and the cycle continues.

Half of me wants to be like "**** it" and go in for the kill.

But I know the feeling of finding out another dude is tagging your girl (The "homie" slide in on my girl while I was off at college a few years ago 
mean.gif
).

Insight? 
nerd.gif

I cant for the life of me understand why I stay pullin in females with bf's

Last edited:
TAY Brethen...

Question/Advice

It never fails, females with bf's stay texting me, wanting to hangout, etc.

One female is even trying to convince me to come over to have a movie marathon :stoneface: :evil:

Most of them don't even bring up the fact that have bf's but IG/FB/Twitter tells me otherwise. :smh:

To make matters worst, most females I pull have bf's and the cycle continues.

Half of me wants to be like "**** it" and go in for the kill.

But I know the feeling of finding out another dude is tagging your girl (The "homie" slide in on my girl while I was off at college a few years ago :smh: ).

Insight? :nerd:  

I cant for the life of me understand why I stay pullin in females with bf's

Some females are just trifling for no real reason. That just give no dambs when it comes to the relationship aspect of things and would rather string along another man for the simple convenience of having one around. You can usually tell what type of females these are by how impulsive their actions are towards another male that they deem attactive.

However, there are those dudes are there who don't do right by their girl and get caught up. These guys go home-wrecking the relationship themselves and get mad when their shorty is feeling another guy. Actually my boy is in a situation like that at this very moment. Got me trapped in the library because he wanted to borrow my keys, spritz some Creed SMW on and try to make things right with this girl he is trying to win over. Might you he slept with her a few days ago and she is just now talking to him again. He was type simping (i.e. dancing in the rain with shorty), but I couldn't blame him because shorty is a solid 8.5 with the personality to make her a 10.

Whole time she's supposed to be putting me on a friend. I got the digits and been texting, but no real action has taken place. Gonna fall back until the weekend though and keep it G.

Library yambs one table away. Already gave one of em the lip bite and smirk. She's game. Gonna leave her my number whenever I dip.

/endrant

man...

this chick... black chick that hates black people...

i cant stop thinking about her famb... :smh:

i want to just be around her all the time and just rub off... introduce her to new things... show her a new light...

and give her the realest D i can muster up.

its crazy who we're attracted to, young'ns... remember dat... cuz i have NO IDEA why i want to be around her so much. i have to literally hold back from texting back so fast. :lol: :smh:

You falling for the female Clayton Bigsby? :lol:

The chick I pulled on Friday seems mad cool so far. Gonna watch Big Game on Saturday.

Cute *** Indian chick who likes sports and hip hop. Potential she may have yambily

But you played yourself ...she used you to boost her self esteem ...the waitress just felt sorry for you. You gotta correct this flaw or you will remain a victim, you're the puppy in the window no one wants.

Not sure how he played himself, as someone mentioned waitress asked him a question.  He didn't just go dropping his sob story on her out of the blue, also it wasn't the waitress he made out with.  Some random chick that was in the vicinity obviously checkin on him since she was paying attention enough to hear what was going on.

thick white girl who only date black dudes are trouble.

( More of this chick to come don't want to write a whole chapter) ALSO pics of that ***!
You know bro, sometimes in college you have to hit chicks that ain't 9's or 10's.  This chick seriously wants the D, put it on her and make sure you are ALWAYS strapped up.  I have seen it to many times girl, "accidentally" gets pregnant.  Ain't tryin to see an NT'er on Maury.  LOL.  If you do knock it down make DAMN sure she is cool with just being friends.  DAMN SURE.  Since she works in student housing she can easily get a key to your place, and F your stuff up.  Also she sounds a little crazy coming over to your spot like that, but...

If you don't mistreat her you have free food WHENVER you want all through college, and a sure thing if plan A and B falls through all through college.  You handle this properly and you will have a sure thing forever, with no strings, no work, and guaranteed food.  You don't and you will be F'ed, your room will get "broken" into and your stuff damaged.  SMH.  Heard and see it way to many times.
Understand these stories that are legit making me mad. You have a chick that is literally chasing you down to get to know you, have her girls running I formation plays to get you to open up and all you got was top...
Man young ninjas messing the game up, lol
And the part that really got me heated is she made you cupcakes
N***A, she baked for you... Girls only do that when they definately trying to get the Peyton Manning Drive down field..
My head hurts, going to smoke one while wifey finishes dinner
(Exits stage left..
Perplexed and confused)
Be easy on the youngster, he gave a few hints she is a little chubby, when he said she is fat and meaty.  He might not be into the bigger women and was trying to avoid the situation.  She was persistent and wore him down obviously.  I say give him a pass on dropping the ball, can the man shoot his second free throw.  DAMN.  Ya'll treating it like a one and one.  LMAO.
I don't think I even wanna hear more about that chick, you came off timid and seem like you're scared of a chick that's throwing it at you. You didn't pounce like you were supposed to when all the signs were there.

Save that story for the virgin thread
mean.gif
Come on, not everyone progresses at the same speed, he is at least here in the forums getting some assistance.  Nephew just trying to stay after class and get some extra studying in.  LOL.

Last edited:
Quote:
Them same white girls that be pushin them 91-95 Honda accords. The black guy is always in the passenger seat with a wifebeater on.

Naming their mixed sons jayden or jaylen.

They do be droppin eem N bombs though
laugh.gif
Yeah man I don't even know how that be goin down man.  I guess it could be the same with spanish women who only date black men.

Quote:

He knows. He gave me the go on it. Thats the part im lost about.
OH.  Your boy gets down like that, I guess it ain't no fun unless the...

LMAO.  I guess the only thing left to do is run a train through her house.  I remember handing a chick off to my boy, but she certainly wasn't a chick I was dating.
Bruhs... Just tackled the grail of my yamb list so far... HS crush... Since freshmen year of HS.. So it's Been 10 years I've been trying to anhilate this girl....

Finally smashed that..... Weight of the world was lifted off my shoulder.... Shorty was like a damn fire hydrant on my sheets tho...
Smh.... Well worth it tho
pimp.gif
CONGRATS, I had two holy grails back in high school I could NEVER close the deal with.  One goes to the same church as wife and I, her and I have gone to the same church since high school.  Looks like she got re-married, thought her and first husband got divorced just stopped seeing him around the church with her.  Second one picked up some weight, but don't even care still would have just to check off list.  SMH.  I would post pics, but DMV area is big and small at same time.  Also not sure how I would feel if someone posted a pic of my wife as a grail he wanted ever since high school. If dude is on this thread just know...

Last edited:
My boy always post different ppls baby mommas, wives,gf's as his wcw lmao cats stay at his neck esp when the female acknowledges it...the captions on the pics say stuff like "roll with a winner"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom