TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got "curved" last night, took a chick I work with to the Kanye West concert, she drove all way the back from the Poconos (she went up there to celebrate her girl birthday) 2hour drive back to go to the concert with me. Was dropping her off and I just flat out asked "whats the chances of me bagging you" and she said as long as we work together none , but we can go out again. I have no idea how to take this and jump this hurdle :smh:

What the ****? why are you taking her places and setting up more buddy dates?

And I may have to see what's up with Texas a year or two from now. May as well move around while still young and single.

Last edited:
What the ****? why are you taking her places and setting up more buddy dates?

And I may have to see what's up with Texas a year or two from now. May as well move around while still young and single.

yes why are you taking her on big buddy dates without your intentions clear..

Mark I'm with you homie. 28 single no kids. I need the change of scenery

[COLOR=#red] Mugen bro, you know I agree with you 99.9999 % of the time. But the .0001 time that I don't is when it involves discussion of race related topics in here.

Bro sometimes it's inevitable because it's real life no matter how much people try to run from that fact. Race still matters bro and it's ok to discuss it in this thread from time to time as long as it doesn't get too out of hand, but then again the same can be said about any topic related to yambs that is discussed in here.

Mugen did you know that I wanted to discuss something the other day, but it involved race and I didn't post it because I knew you would say your famous line "TAY is the only thread left where I don't have to discuss race so let's keep it that way". Out of respect for you I didn't eem post it...button second thought it shouldn't even have to be that way. I mean as a black man who's going to marry a woman of another race I'd figure you'd be one of the more positive voices in here regarding race...not the one who shies away from it Big Homie. But like we tell each other all the time we are our own men so do what you feel you have to do, I am just bringing up a few points.[/COLOR]
And I don't even trip if people disagree but you know and I know as black men we face race all day everyday and just for me it gets tiring coming on a forum I enjoy and having to read about race. Even though I am in a interracial relationship you should also know in the south this ish is not really as excepting as people make it, especially a black man with an asian woman. I am going to fall back on my comments because it shouldn't be about my preference or my opinion and as I type this, everybody should be welcomed to voice their opinions on what is going on in their lives, whether race related, etc.. For that I can be a man and apologize to Fontaine and to anybody else. There shouldn't be regulations on post but just speaking for me, I use this as an escape and release and sometimes reading about race seems like a hamster wheel. Going to just lurk and chill, once again I do apologize if I came on the wrong, like some dictator
*Fades to Black*
Black-Album-Cover-Final-lowweb1.jpg

Last edited:
The Kanye Show was the first time we went out anywhere. Like I said as I was dropping her off to the crib is when I found the info out. Just was weird that she left her girls , drove 2 hours for the show, than to tell me that at the end as I am dropping her off, but than say we can go out again. ish has me confused , like mixed signals.

The Kanye Show was the first time we went out anywhere. Like I said as I was dropping her off to the crib is when I found the info out. Just was weird that she left her girls , drove 2 hours for the show, than to tell me that at the end as I am dropping her off, but than say we can go out again. ish has me confused , like mixed signals.

she used you to go to the concert. Not that hard to figure out man. She must have loved Kanye and really wanted to go to the show. The benefit of going to the concert outweighed the costs of her getting there i would guess. Or there is some detail about her travel plan missing.

But i see how her response after all this would have had you confused.

These days though I don't even play mixed signals, I only pursue if she's straight up. I walk away, if she wants more she can let me know. For the most part "mixed signals" just means not really interested anyways. You take a few L's in that regard and you learn.

And you know she told her homegirls this fool is take me to the concert and he's not getting any action. They got a good laugh outta you man. Learn from this mistake.

Wht up NT

*long time lurker first time poster*

I'm havin a little delimma with these two baddd thannies in my class. one of em is a red bone real petite black joint...she's tiny so she's not that thick but she's real fit one of those chicks u just wanna pick up and start slammin and the other is an exotic spanish joint with long black hair who looks middle eastern at first glance. They both
nthat.gif
 but i'm a little more attracted to the spanish one. My problem is they basically best  friends in the class and sit next to each other and I can't tell which one of em is feeling me more.... or if either one of em is feeling me at all. And i don't wanna ruin my chances with one by hollerin at the wrong one. Should i just say **** it n go eenie meenie miiini moe on these ho's or hold out untill it's more clear which one is more interested? I hate gettin rejected ....it erks way tooo much...i got this complex where i feel like i'm god's gift to women or sum ****
mean.gif
  sumthin i gotta get over ...so i usually wait for a sure thing but looking back at my life there's so many "what if's"

Wht up NT

I'm havin a little delimma with these two baddd thannies in my class. one of em is a red bone real petite black joint...she's tiny so she's not that thick but she's real fit one of those chicks u just wanna pick up and start slammin and the other is an exotic spanish joint with long black hair who looks middle eastern at first glance. They both
nthat.gif
 but i'm a little more attracted to the spanish one. My problem is they basically best  friends in the class and sit next to each other and I can't tell which one of em is feeling me more.... or if either one of em is feeling me at all. And i don't wanna ruin my chances with one by hollerin at the wrong one. Should i just say **** it n go eenie meenie miiini moe on these ho's or hold out untill it's more clear which one is more interested? I hate gettin rejected ....it erks way tooo much...i got this complex where i feel like i'm god's gift to women or sum ****
mean.gif
  sumthin i gotta get over ...so i usually wait for a sure thing but looking back at my life there's so many "what if's"
Bro i feel your pain. my advice is to just be cool with both. be that cool guy that  talks to everyone in the class and ease your way in. like for example if there is a exam coming up ...talk about the exam with some class mates and then slowly work your way to talk to the two girls. by doing this they see your cool and nice...TRUST NEVER FAILS! 

But don't be to friendly..don't want to be in the friends zone. flirt a little
smokin.gif

Hope that helps!

Last edited:

Wht up NT

nthat.gif
mean.gif

Bro i feel your pain. my advice is to just be cool with both. be that cool guy that  talks to everyone in the class and ease your way in. like for example if there is a exam coming up ...talk about the exam with some class mates and then slowly work your way to talk to the two girls. by doing this they see your cool and nice...TRUST NEVER FAILS!

But don't be to friendly..don't want to be in the friends zone. flirt a little
smokin.gif

Hope that helps!
yea... i was like that in middle school and high school. I'd b that n  **** who would talk to every 1 and b like the class clown and keep ish entertaining but most teachers use to hate me i used to tha one who gave no dambs and had no filter n would say what ever to who ever. but as i got older i feel like i did a complete 180. now i'm like the quite n  **** in class who don't really talk to n~e 1 unless i have to. i'm tryna find that happy medium cuz this shy guy bs i turned into aint cuttin it. n i'm really trying to add one of these chicks to my list b4 the semster ova...give myself a nice lil x-mas present

Dallas' NT'ers..

The yambs are for the taking at SMU.

Put it down right and these broads will buy you all kinds of **** on daddy's credit card.

Word to the PS4 releasing this week.

Sheesh.

I need to visit Dallas again. Only been there once and it was briefly and I didn't party.

I know alumni from both schools so maybe I'll go when OU and Texas play next year

I need to visit Dallas again. Only been there once and it was briefly and I didn't party.

I know alumni from both schools so maybe I'll go when OU and Texas play next year
Yea same with me only been once and love the city(partied at this one spot that was 3 stories...heard Lebron threw his Bday party there once). Feel like Dallas is the only city I would move to in the state of Texas.

Chick I met up on pof and took her out twice just sent me a text saying she's back talking to her ex...feeling whatever at this point

Bus yambs is on my mind. I think she's feeling me, told her friend she was interested, and tricked her friend into telling me (It slipped out of her mouth) :lol:

First drought in a min...feel like my last joint sucked my game outta me b.

I've been bagging girls real easy but when I get them home they aren't as down for everything as they usually are...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom