TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fail :wow:

14twrl.png

I have utter disgust for "wyd" texts, especially after a bunch of texts have already been sent back and forth.

Hate chicks that always ask me what im doing... this freshman broad I bagged from my swimming class(requirement to graduate :lol: ) literally asks me 4 times a day
That's cue for you to INVITE HER to spend some time with you, it's her way of gauging how interested you are in her. She wants to spend time with you, but she doesn't want to impose. It's a good thing.

Normally its is but we already established we'll hang out friday earlier this week cause I was going to be busy. It's a bad thing :lol:

10 based only on looks = maybe 3 times in my entire life. one in nyc on the subway in the morning when we were walking around like tourists and i seen this 20 something hispanic bird in a businesswoman outfit, i would've sucked a hardboiled egg out of her anus right there on the spot. another i saw in sf also in the downtown area shopping, probably some old guy's trophy wife but she was so bad, like all she did was shop at expensive stores and work out cuz her calves/legs had me rock. 

:x :smh: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :rofl:

ANOTHER QUESTION. GUESS I'M IN A TALKING MOOD TODAY BUT HAS ANYONE SEEN IN PERSON A YAMB THEY WOULD SAY IS A LEGIT 10? I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER SEEN A 10 IN MY LIFE AND I'VE SEEN SOME BADDDDDDDDDD BROADS BUT SOMETHING ALWAYS KEEPS THEM FROM BEING A 10 IN MY EYES.

Also has only happened twice in my life. One was at a Brazilian Steakhouse here in Atlanta when I was with my pops. The place sells like $100 dollar steaks and all that....Dude walks in with his woman, clean cut, clean suit.

So fine was she that I turned to my father, and he said "I know."

:rofl: this is so familiar

Last edited:
About the 10 conversation ~
I saw the first girl I would classify as a ten earlier this week. Cute face, nice breasts, small bubble butt, nice smile, non-pointy elbows, etc.
She looks like only hangs out with rich Tyrone, the basketball/football player though with a professional career in the future.
dime? w/ a teeny rump?

wyd aint that bad in the middle of a convo.......it is annoying tho

this one is a pet peeve.....when people text wyd as a convo starter, and when you reply.....they have nothing to add...wtf are you texting me for if u have nothing to say? many communications have been dropped because of this.

So I knew I had you guys talk me out of the other girl for a reason. Not sure what's going on, but I had another girl I work with admit that she likes me (and has for a damn long time now) earlier this week :lol: And then her and her bf broke up a couple days ago finally. My turn :nthat:

Last edited:
So I knew I had you guys talk me out of the other girl for a reason. Not sure what's going on, but I had another girl I work with admit that she likes me (and has for a damn long time now) earlier this week :lol: And then her and her bf broke up a couple days ago finally. My turn :nthat:
LMAO, me next

My yamb is in town.
Any thing we should do tonight?
Before I smash to house of balloons?

You already got the yamb at your crib famb. Not much else to do hombs. Unless by some chance she's interesting to converse with.
i know, the audacity of you asking for things to do that are fun

you already got the yams, what more do you want foo

Met a chick off POF and she had me fooled :smh:

I think I'm done with this online stuff.

i know what you went through^^^

post her pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MAN SHE WAS ON THAT MEDUSA TIP?

I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THEY HIT THAT SKYPE BEFORE THE MEETUP. THIS ONE CHICK TRIED TO SET THE WEBCAM UP ON THE MYSPACE ANGLE STEEZ. I TURNED THE WEBCAM OFF AS SOON AS I SAW AND PROCEEDED TO PLAY CALL OF DUTY :lol:

It wasn't like she fooled me into thinking she was bad but online it was like

but in person it was like

When I saw her I was immediately disappointed in myself and spent the whole time trying to convince myself she looked better but it didn't work

I took it a little bit too far on the white girl tip and definitely reached for one :smh:....

:lol: :lol:

I FOLLOW THIS RULE IF I'M TALKING TO A CHICK ONLINE FOR ONLINE TO EVENTUAL FACE TO FACE ENCOUNTERS

DAMN I WANT = SORT OF WANT IN PERSON
SORT OF WANT = DO NOT WANT IN PERSON

OR YOU CAN JUST HIT EVERY GIRL WITH A DERATING FACTOR OF 1. AN 8 IS PROBABLY A 7 IN REAL LIFE AND SO ON.

YOU GOT TO BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE BECKY'S. THEY ARE THE MASTERS OF MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK BETTER ONLINE THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE IN PERSON.

She dropped about 2 points. Went from close to a 7 maybe to just no

Another reason I got tired of the online stuff is that my shooting % was just awful. Much much lower than in real life

my only point was it just seemed like it was cool with your game, but when ol' girl did it ppl was coming at her neck.... but like dude said, man everybody playing a game nowadays. It's just are you the winner or the loser of said game

I'm actually a girl. :smile: But yeah everyone is playing a game. This whole thread is about gaming chicks. Like Gator said are you a winner or loser of the game and that depends on your skills. Guys play games just like us girls do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom