TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, conversating isn't a real word, it's conversing (for future reference),
Second, you get the first yamb by offering to have a study session. This isolates the two of you, gives you more time to think about what you're going to say. If you're that nervous, then look for the definitions lol. It also gives you the opportunity to ask more about her personal life. You would be studying with her. Ask her what she likes to do, then throw yourself in the mix. Continue to be a study buddy, play your cards right. You'll get a good grade in the class (more important) and the yamb.
As for the second piece, you're going to have to break a barrier of some sort. Like if you get her eyes to meet yours then just smile, but don't be awkward. After class introduce yourself, even if you have to chase her down a little bit. Flatter her about a physical trait (not her butt or boobs). Get the number. DO NOT CALL/TEXT FOR LIKE A WEEK. Show up to class walking with some other girl. Hit her up saying you want to do something on campus (be original and do something cheap like pottery or something that she ain't used to). This gives you time to talk to her, and then you basically game her in the same fashion as you would the first yamb.
You're welcome.

Why do guys think they have to wait for a week to call or text?? You're leaving the field open for someone else. By then she could have met like ten other dudes. I'd say later that day just to establish contact at least but what do I know I'm just a girl.

Reactions: Ube
First off, conversating isn't a real word, it's conversing (for future reference),
Second, you get the first yamb by offering to have a study session. This isolates the two of you, gives you more time to think about what you're going to say. If you're that nervous, then look for the definitions lol. It also gives you the opportunity to ask more about her personal life. You would be studying with her. Ask her what she likes to do, then throw yourself in the mix. Continue to be a study buddy, play your cards right. You'll get a good grade in the class (more important) and the yamb.
As for the second piece, you're going to have to break a barrier of some sort. Like if you get her eyes to meet yours then just smile, but don't be awkward. After class introduce yourself, even if you have to chase her down a little bit. Flatter her about a physical trait (not her butt or boobs). Get the number. DO NOT CALL/TEXT FOR LIKE A WEEK. Show up to class walking with some other girl. Hit her up saying you want to do something on campus (be original and do something cheap like pottery or something that she ain't used to). This gives you time to talk to her, and then you basically game her in the same fashion as you would the first yamb.
You're welcome.

Why do guys think they have to wait for a week to call or text?? You're leaving the field open for someone else. By then she could have met like ten other dudes. I'd say later that day just to establish contact at least but what do I know I'm just a girl.

I usually do it the next day or two. No benefit in waiting IMO. Especially if you only conversed for a little bit

Man I been asking who put it out there to wait a week.... I mean, I can understand not wanting to seem eager and waiting until the next day--- but a whole WEEK?

#GAMES

my only point was it just seemed like it was cool with your game, but when ol' girl did it ppl was coming at her neck.... but like dude said, man everybody playing a game nowadays. It's just are you the winner or the loser of said game

I'm actually a girl. :smile: But yeah everyone is playing a game. This whole thread is about gaming chicks. Like Gator said are you a winner or loser of the game and that depends on your skills. Guys play games just like us girls do.
looks at join date. . . .

sorry but we already have a rep from your side

GET OUT

Any of y'all stashing potential wifey yambs to the side for now? There's a couple chicks that I've been talking to for a minute. Both have a good head on their shoulders and have their **** together, come from nice family's, famu grads, one is going to med school and one is a pharmd candidate. Chemistry is great with both only problem is I'm not tryna mess that up because I know I'm on my bs right now. What would you guys do? Put the yambs on ice for now or what?

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I never looked for dime-ish chicks online. I figured if they were truly hot then they wouldn't be advertising online, and for the most part that's true (with a few exceptions). However I LOVED online acquisitions for the dependable, not hot but serviceable, dependable, strong jawed broads. As far as online goes, meet-up = beat-up, no need for pleasantries or flattery. She knows why you are online looking and you know why she's on there advertising. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I never looked for dime-ish chicks online. I figured if they were truly hot then they wouldn't be advertising online, and for the most part that's true (with a few exceptions). However I LOVED online acquisitions for the dependable, not hot but serviceable, dependable, strong jawed broads. As far as online goes, meet-up = beat-up, no need for pleasantries or flattery. She knows why you are online looking and you know why she's on there advertising. [/COLOR]

Met a solid 8 - 8.5 online. 5'11, lightskin, fat butt

Happened to live in the same apartment building too :lol:

But yeah in general you're right though.

Never had success online...

But I'm so thirsty for an Asian chick right now...not even gonna give the reason why but oh my god...:pimp:

I'm going back in about 2 weeks...I said can I request you specifically and she said time constraints could prevent me from seeing her as a regular...but I made it known.

:lol:

Last edited:
Met a solid 8 - 8.5 online. 5'11, lightskin, fat butt
Happened to live in the same apartment building too :lol:
But yeah in general you're right though.
[COLOR=#red]
'Hole up...a 8.5-ish plump redbone (I love chocolate too no discrimino) that lived in your apt complex...that you met online??? Dude you found a Unicorn in the form of some hot juicy convenient chick. I got stories for days, but I envy you bro :rofl:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
'Hole up...a 8.5-ish plump redbone (I love chocolate too no discrimino) that lived in your apt complex...that you met online??? Dude you found a Unicorn in the form of some hot juicy convenient chick. I got stories for days, but I envy you bro :rofl:[/COLOR]

Yeah bro, pure luck. I ain't even know she had a fat butt till I went to her room and saw.....

Never had success online...

But I'm so thirsty for an Asian chick right now...not even gonna give the reason why but oh my god...:pimp:

I'm going back in about 2 weeks...I said can I request you specifically and she said time constraints could prevent me from seeing her as a regular...but I made it known.

:lol:
YO, what did i just read?

That would've been a good point to switch gears into real conversation, show some empathy and find out why she's having a bad day. But you're wack as hell, stop being a creep and leave her alone.

And how you got 44 unread text messages?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom