TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1jnew7.png

ap9ys4.png

embarassed.gif
LOL somebody is dying of thirst . This made me laugh it's so lame  . You can tell who barely be getting *****. ^^

Any of y'all stashing potential wifey yambs to the side for now? There's a couple chicks that I've been talking to for a minute. Both have a good head on their shoulders and have their **** together, come from nice family's, famu grads, one is going to med school and one is a pharmd candidate. Chemistry is great with both only problem is I'm not tryna mess that up because I know I'm on my bs right now. What would you guys do? Put the yambs on ice for now or what?

Man, the only thing about this is the potential for them to get away or get tired with your shenanigans. Lost a good one this way :smh: @ me. But I wasn't ready for the relationship life.

Man, the only thing about this is the potential for them to get away or get tired with your shenanigans. Lost a good one this way :smh: @ me. But I wasn't ready for the relationship life.

Any of y'all stashing potential wifey yambs to the side for now? There's a couple chicks that I've been talking to for a minute. Both have a good head on their shoulders and have their **** together, come from nice family's, famu grads, one is going to med school and one is a pharmd candidate. Chemistry is great with both only problem is I'm not tryna mess that up because I know I'm on my bs right now. What would you guys do? Put the yambs on ice for now or what?

From a female perspective I've met guys who felt this way, but never SAID anything--- we can generally tell though. My thing if the girls are as level-headed as you say then you should be honest and just tell them where you are right now. Maybe they are too. Like someone later said if you don't say anything and you "string them along" you run the risk of them getting tired and moving on to greener pastures.

Is BS more important right now then being in a relationship? if it is then let them go. If it's meant to be they'll attempt to wait it out for you or....

From a female perspective I've met guys who felt this way, but never SAID anything--- we can generally tell though. My thing if the girls are as level-headed as you say then you should be honest and just tell them where you are right now. Maybe they are too. Like someone later said if you don't say anything and you "string them along" you run the risk of them getting tired and moving on to greener pastures.
Is BS more important right now then being in a relationship? if it is then let them go. If it's meant to be they'll attempt to wait it out for you or....
I rock with Gator on these posts, and we might of had a difference of opinion here and there but its all good. 

I've lost plenty of good chicks being on some bs, but I only have myself to blame, but the sex wasn't in the picture so I had no reason to stick around for a potential wifey type when I'm 28 and no where near ready to settle down. No matter the chicks current footing in life...

So they eventually moved on...

In my situations, I didn't want to give these chicks hope that it could be something more because I genuinely liked them as people, and they deserved more than me acting a fool. I'd rather them move on and live life than be worried about me. If it was meant to be then it will be...

I think about what could have been but such is life. I still keep in regular contact with one so I'm not totally out of the game :pimp: :lol:

On a totally different note fambs, any of yall ever been a little more hesitant to attempt to acquire yambs from chicks you actually like? Chicks I ain't really feeling like that, I'm more aggressive in acquisition of said yambs because that's pretty much all I desire from them, but girls I'm actually feeling on a more than physical level I'm less forward.

Last edited:
I told my smash buddy to come over to chill..I wasnt eem gon Smang..no boxing gloves on deck as my old roomate used to say...and this chick ain't text me back..ima put her on the backburner this week

She texted me back but she goin out with her girls tonite which is cool..she said she wanted to Come over after but I told her another day im about to go out myself..she replied with if ur going out then I'm goin out too.

Last edited:
Not sure what's going on, but I had another girl I work with admit that she likes me (and has for a damn long time now) earlier this week :lol: And then her and her bf broke up a couple days ago finally. My turn :nthat:

I think I'm going through the same thing now lol. I'll find out today for sure.

[COLOR=#red]Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.

We can be well educated, successful, have a beautiful family, be a great contributor in the community BUT there's something about that unrefined ion-giva-dam attitude, meshed with juicy yambs (you happy Ricky I said yambs), weave, and at least one baby daddy that will pull us right into their snapper. Knowing good and well they have nothing much else to offer in relation to what you have in life now.

If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same :\[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.

We can be well educated, successful, have a beautiful family, be a great contributor in the community BUT there's something about that unrefined ion-giva-dam attitude, meshed with juicy yambs (you happy Ricky I said yambs), weave, and at least one baby daddy that will pull us right into their snapper. Knowing good and well they have nothing much else to offer in relation to what you have in life now.

If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same :\[/COLOR]

:\ Dat *** in some J's look good enough, whenever they put on some heels is killer. They frustrate you more often than not when they open their mouth though.

fixed

i be ****** wit dem hos but i dont do none wit kids, kill my wood instantly

Last edited by a moderator:
plotting on this one set of yambs... she's into the dirtball, tatted up kind of dudes tho so it might be a challenge

I think this girl at the barbershop wanted the D, and I didn't make a move.
I'm so @##%%^ stupid. :x :smh:

Here's some real commentary about those broads who have fat a**es and slightly hood-ish tendencies.
If the above doesn't apply to you, and if hood yambs is not your kryptonite then cheers to you my brother, wish I could say the same
ohwell.gif
Only bad thing about it is listening to them talk or having to hold a convo with them
mean.gif

Them goldfish crumbs and kool-aid stains around the crib aint whats up either...but I hear you.

Only bad thing about it is listening to them talk or having to hold a convo with them
mean.gif

Them goldfish crumbs and kool-aid stains around the crib aint whats up either...but I hear you.
roll.gif
....I'm black and I absolutely hate hood  rats!..every time one tries to talk to me..i look at them like scum and completely disregard their existence.

Last edited:

For some reason I am a magnet for them, but I don't want a damn thing to do with them :lol: :lol:

Sometimes :wow: |I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom