TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh....dead her. she's not interested at all.

Read the edit. She does actually shoot weddings, I know a mutual friend.

If her schedule is so busy just ask her out for a drink after work. I'm sure she'd like a drink after a 7-7 day. If she still says no, then on to the next. If she says yes, you can probably get a 2nd date by asking her to show you some of her work or w.e the **** she does haha.

:lol:

If her schedule is so busy just ask her out for a drink after work. I'm sure she'd like a drink after a 7-7 day. If she still says no, then on to the next. If she says yes, you can probably get a 2nd date by asking her to show you some of her work or w.e the **** she does haha.

She said she can make time for me after a wedding this weekend. Whenever someone says "make time" instant turnoff. Shall hangout once, if whack I'm out.

She said she can make time for me after a wedding this weekend. Whenever someone says "make time" instant turnoff. Shall hangout once, if whack I'm out.

Damn. I love busy girls though, they remind me of med students. No time for anything but studying/work and sex. Only reason why I feel you might have a **** buddy here.

Damn. I love busy girls though, they remind me of med students. No time for anything but studying/work and sex. Only reason why I feel you might have a **** buddy here.

That's what I'm going for :smokin

@Stork...Looks likes she was telling the truth brah brah.

Last edited:

good idea

but like sam said, if she is "too busy" to make time, which I think is a load of crap by the way, think about it 7am-7pm, then what the hell is she doing on friday/sat night after 7? probably out with her friends/fam having a good time :lol: :lol:

i never buy that when a girl says she too busy to make time, she'll make time if she cares

Last edited:
she wants you to Chase harder. or u havwnt said right line yet. maybe even be more demanding
like well 8 pm I have a dinner plan with you at outback. everyone eats. sge can't say sh e doesn't eat dinner

good idea

but like sam said, if she is "too busy" to make time, which I think is a load of crap by the way, think about it 7am-7pm, then what the hell is she doing on friday/sat night after 7? probably out with her friends/fam having a good time :lol: :lol:

i never buy that when a girl says she too busy to make time, she'll make time if she cares

Seriously. I know some of my female coworkers getting banged out even during 100 hr work weeks

what official job pays out 12 hours a day 5 days a week. she is either getting hella overtime (in this economy.. pshhhh) pay or she not working 5 days a week

Last edited:
Shes busy and she has a kid. Dont stress. If you like her just wait for ya opportunity, if you wanna smash that bad you gotta get another chick thats openly available til you get ya opportunity with ya coworker

Ive been letting this situation with my co worker burn. I went to her place Thursday night like around 10. She's cooking, like, just started. Who the hell cooks this late? I know shes not cooking for me.
She started after she knew you were coming through to give the illusion she knows what to do in the kitchen. If said skills actually existed, she shoulda had that dinner poppin in time for the movie.

what official job pays out 12 hours a day 5 days a week. she is either getting hella overtime (in this economy.. pshhhh) pay or she not working 5 days a week

that banking and wall street life also is no joke. my homie from college some days works from 7 in the morning to 9 or 10 at night. works weekends too.

good idea

This

good idea

but like sam said, if she is "too busy" to make time, which I think is a load of crap by the way, think about it 7am-7pm, then what the hell is she doing on friday/sat night after 7? probably out with her friends/fam having a good time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This

good idea

Along with some knowledge dropped on previous pages, don't forget one of the cardinal rules: pay attention to what she DOES, not what she SAYS. The above situation is a perfect example of this rule.

So this girl basically told me that she wanted to suck my ****. Kind of hesitant because when i think of her doing it, it doesn't get my **** hard at all. Gives me that eeehhh feel. Thoughts? 

So this girl basically told me that she wanted to suck my ****. Kind of hesitant because when i think of her doing it, it doesn't get my **** hard at all. Gives me that eeehhh feel. Thoughts? 

See how you feel about it once its in her mouth...

Thoughts on dating younger sisters co-worker/friend, she's a co-worker first then they became friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom