TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this girl basically told me that she wanted to suck my ****. Kind of hesitant because when i think of her doing it, it doesn't get my **** hard at all. Gives me that eeehhh feel. Thoughts? 
as I get older...

I start to understand that all yambs ain't good yambs.

office trim off limits?

I'm talking about corporate atmosphere, very career related.

Sometimes I feel like Patrice's grizzly bear speech, but seems like the cons outweigh the pros. "think with the big head" *deep breath

Thoughts on dating younger sisters co-worker/friend, she's a co-worker first then they became friends
Nah b, because when **** hits the fan (and it will) you'll just make things hella awkward for her at work.

There were 2 White girls that graduated in my class of 300 people.

One was obese... The other was a nice... Fit... One of those athletic white girl builds...

I just found out she's in Dallas... Going to dentist school.

She invited me to get some drinks with her and catch up...

:pimp:

One was obese... The other was a nice... Fit... One of those athletic white girl builds...

Redemption for last time bro, do it

1.3/week

living together and both working completely messes up the libido. Dating is totally different b/c then its like you gotta smash every time u see each other.

Lol this!!! we both work full time and have a 1 yr old & 4 yr old, so once a week is a good week for me...and even then i gotta schedule yamb action with wifey...like "Is Friday at 8 good for you?" :lol: :smh:

1.3/week

living together and both working completely messes up the libido. Dating is totally different b/c then its like you gotta smash every time u see each other.

Lol this!!! we both work full time and have a 1 yr old & 4 yr old, so once a week is a good week for me...and even then i gotta schedule yamb action with wifey...like "Is Friday at 8 good for you?" :lol: :smh:

Damn that just sounds scary

The oop has been thrown.

So this girl basically told me that she wanted to suck my ****. Kind of hesitant because when i think of her doing it, it doesn't get my **** hard at all. Gives me that eeehhh feel. Thoughts? 

I'm not going to lie. only one chick has giving me mind blowing head.

much much rather have that box.
my girl now gives good head. but its like yo forget this....let me in the play house

If her schedule is so busy just ask her out for a drink after work. I'm sure she'd like a drink after a 7-7 day. If she still says no, then on to the next. If she says yes, you can probably get a 2nd date by asking her to show you some of her work or w.e the **** she does haha.

She said she can make time for me after a wedding this weekend. Whenever someone says "make time" instant turnoff. Shall hangout once, if whack I'm out.

Nobody is that damn busy, idc what they say. If she met Trey Songz and he said I'm picking you up at ___ tomorrow, GUARANTEE she would suddenly find the time. You're too valuable to try and play the waiting game with her, patiently hoping for the opportunity to be squeezed into her busy life or at least you have to think like that.

I've realized in this day and age you gotta be hard on these garden tools and stop accepting their ******. That's the main reason why a lot of fellas have issues with chicks, suckas and simps have catered to these females and have them thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread. In the words of the apostle Paul "these **** be acting up, and these ****** be letting them"

Last edited:
How successful are you guys at getting one night stambs (one night stand yambs)? I work pretty hefty hours during the week but I've been traveling most weekends so I haven't had time to meet a chick with hopes of smashing at a later date. It's almost like it has to go down that night otherwise I would have to talk to them for weeks before I see them again which is a life that no one is about. I've actually had alright results but the problem is it doesn't allow me to build a solid roster for the future so it puts me on that Mark Cuban one-year contract steez with every yamb I meet.

Just wanted to see how my yambily goes about the whole night stand thing.

What's the best approach for random girls out in public?

IMO it's commenting on something in the surrounding area that's going on. That way it doesn't seem too forced.

For instance, a few weeks ago I was out to lunch and eating by myself and saw this cute Dominican yamb sitting across the way but wasn't about to go up and just start spitting game mid-meal. A couple minutes later there's an older woman making a scene about something (I can't even remember) and they asked her to leave. We both were watching then looked at each other and I made a joke about it that she laughed at and then I turned it into a conversation with a couple more questions, next thing you know we were sitting next to each other and I got her number.

To me, it works a little better with randoms when you can catch then off guard in a non-sexual manner and appear genuine because then initially their guard is down allowing you easier access to the yambs.

I actually have decent success with one night stands. If they seem cool I'll keep in contact with them. Ones I get out of town (mostly Vegas) I keep in contact with and have them fly out sometimes.

Last edited:

Rick you ever been to Concrete Cowboy in Uptown?

The amount of glorious cooperative white yambs is amazing.

Amazing I tell you.

I'm not going to lie. only one chick has giving me mind blowing head.

much much rather have that box.
my girl now gives good head. but its like yo forget this....let me in the play house

:lol:

Met a girl and i was just :wow: from the moment i saw her.

Went on a date lasted 14 hours of just talking this past Saturday. Ended up kicking it with her Sunday and Monday as well. Texting everyday.

Cut off all other females, deleted numbers, etc.

Bros: what is this feeling I am having?! [No simp]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom