TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish we had more in Cali. It's either Mexicans or less commonly Central Americans.

Caribbean latinas are really the only thing we're lacking

Fellas, got my 1st white girl last night....i usually dont go for the white, but i decided to get this once chick's number on sat...got shorty to come over last night but she gave be some bs bout its her rule not to give up yambs on the first night, but convinced her to suck and swallow :smh: :lol: ...dummies will be dummies regardless of color :pimp:

PREACH

aight famb... here's the theory i'm thinking...

going into a grocery store on a night that's really jumping in the city.

Go after the cuties that you see shopping for groceries on a Friday/Saturday night by themselves....

I'm thinking... just a theory... that she's a SINGLE homebody... and there are a lot of telling factors about them being alone.

how so RICKY409?

well... for one, most times chicks hit the grocery store around this time, it's with their dude. especially if their gonna kick it at home for the night... like, get together and cook some food, get all boo'ed up, ya know? think about how many trips you made to the grocery store w/ your chick... yall tend to go together.

second, she's obviously not the club hopper that's always on the scene. those types of girls feel crazy uncomfortable when they're not on the scene doing something. what's more lame than going to the grocery store to cook yourself dinner?

third, she can cook.

fourth, she has a somewhat ok job... most jobs that cute girls are in require them to work into the evening.. for instance, a hostess at a restaurant, or a pretty girl at Footlocker. they really dont have paper like that. but the chick in the grocery store has a somewhat stable job, 9-5 steez

fifth, no kids. chicks normally bring kids with them to the store b/c their out of daycare,school, etc.

sixth, she stays by herself... most birds that are still with momb dukes are still having cop the groceries for the house.

now, these are all generalities... but i had stopped by Krogers saturday with a yamb... and i started thinking about it the chicks i was seeing around there...

thoughts?

Go after the cuties that you see shopping for groceries on a Friday/Saturday night by themselves....

I'm thinking... just a theory... that she's a SINGLE homebody... and there are a lot of telling factors about them being alone.

how so RICKY409?

well... for one, most times chicks hit the grocery store around this time, it's with their dude. especially if their gonna kick it at home for the night... like, get together and cook some food, get all boo'ed up, ya know? think about how many trips you made to the grocery store w/ your chick... yall tend to go together.

second, she's obviously not the club hopper that's always on the scene. those types of girls feel crazy uncomfortable when they're not on the scene doing something. what's more lame than going to the grocery store to cook yourself dinner?

third, she can cook.

fourth, she has a somewhat ok job... most jobs that cute girls are in require them to work into the evening.. for instance, a hostess at a restaurant, or a pretty girl at Footlocker. they really dont have paper like that. but the chick in the grocery store has a somewhat stable job, 9-5 steez

fifth, no kids. chicks normally bring kids with them to the store b/c their out of daycare,school, etc.

sixth, she stays by herself... most birds that are still with momb dukes are still having cop the groceries for the house.

now, these are all generalities... but i had stopped by Krogers saturday with a yamb... and i started thinking about it the chicks i was seeing around there...

thoughts?

Ricky coming through with another gem.

There's a grocery store right down the street. I'm going to have to test this theory but it sounds 100% accurate.

And just approach the yambs on the help me with this recipe steez

Ricky coming through with another gem.

There's a grocery store right down the street. I'm going to have to test this theory but it sounds 100% accurate.

And just approach the yambs on the help me with this recipe steez

"Hey, I got this meat I could use ur assistance with..."

:smokin

Last edited:
Get the yambs then put them hands on her man if he confronts you. :smokin Make him take two Ls if he wants to take it there. NT always coming through with that soft, beta advice.

This exact scenario happened to this dude at my HS smh
This dude smashed his girl proceeded to smash him (pause)
Never saw dude again after that

how so RICKY409?

third, she can cook.

thoughts?
This **** is actually pretty genius.

how so RICKY409?

third, she can cook.

thoughts?

I been peeped this, that's why I hit target/grocery store after work on Fridays sometimes. They'll have that longing "please talk to me" look in their face. One chick straight dropped something next to me while in line so she could bend over for a unnecessarily long time just to show me the *** in them sweats was legit, "please talk to me".

It is s legit theory though, easy to spot too.

Last edited:
how so RICKY409?
third, she can cook.
thoughts?

My man. Def repped for this.
My area is small and country and when I go to the food lion there is nothing in there but the more popular Giant, Target there is always one or two there looking like they want someone to talk..

the only problem is.............. they could be shopping when they first get off to take to b/f or kids or something,
first thing look for that ring..

Hey, what about if we flip rickys script and pick up yambs in wholesale liquor warehouses near college towns on a weekend night. The girls are obviously gonna be lettin some moisture out later in the night from drinking. You could ask them "is that drink any good?" "what are you gonna mix with that?" "the good stuff eh >D" Then proceed to ask them what are they getting into that night and maybe meet up. Would definitely have to be a team effort with one (or a couple) of your boys though. Unless you wanna pick up a lone milf looking to down a bottle of wine herself :rofl: I dunno I just remember back in college I'd always be running into yambs I knew at the liquor store and seeing what was good with their night.

EDIT: It would be harder/weirder to chill in a liquor store for a long period of time. That's why I said the wholesale warehouses :rofl:

I was thinking this earlier as well...Play it off like, "Hey is that good I've been dying to try it..." If she is solo. If she's with her girls play it off like, "Damn, where yall headed tonight I need to be there." type deal.

I been peeped this, that's why I hit target/grocery store after work on Fridays sometimes. They'll have that longing "please talk to me" look in their face. One chick straight dropped something next to me while in line so she could bend over for a unnecessarily long time just to show me the *** in them sweats was legit, "please talk to me".

It is s legit theory though, easy to spot too.
:pimp:

ricky gotta slim da store choices though. for example walmart a no, target a yes. also costco is a no.

Test 1... Success...

Played up how all I had in the cart was cereal and noodles...

Gave her my number and told her to let me know when she cooks too much food and needs help.

About to head to Kroger across the street ..

Man I need to get the balls to start a convo. Never liked confronting a chick first cuz I don't want to come off as thirsty. I'm the type that likes to be friends first then hook up. Off that best friends make the best relationship type crap.

But obviously, my way has not been working for me. So got to force myself to do it y'all's way.

Soon...

Test 1... Success...

Played up how all I had in the cart was cereal and noodles...

Gave her my number and told her to let me know when she cooks too much food and needs help.

About to head to Kroger across the street ..

:smokin

Now you got me thinking of what I should have in the cart :lol:

@Rick: I noticed you said you gave her your number. Isn't it better to take a females number rather than give yours? And what's the success rate of them actually hitting you up if you give them your number?

ricky you setting da bar too high on everyone else. 

also da cereal and ramen noodles in da cart is golden. 

thinking bout hittin up a grocery store maybe albertsons and jus wonderin around, but like someone said dont want to sound too thristy.

also it would be nice if you put how da convo went so i can bust out da pad and pencil

Parking lot pimpin

I think its easier to ask her can you help put the groceries/bags in her car

Works anywhere mall/grocery store/health club etc.

Kicks off convo which is usually all I need

But what do I know yall the experts

Lmao

@Rick: I noticed you said you gave her your number. Isn't it better to take a females number rather than give yours? And what's the success rate of them actually hitting you up if you give them your number?
maaaaaan... Don't let anyone tell you which way is better because on the real... It doesn't matter...

Yes you have a higher conversion rate but you'll miss out on a bunch of yambs because either they'll really and truly forget, they accepted it as a polite decline, or feel intimidated hitting a guy up.

On the flip, you take their number, you have a much lesser conversion rate... But you set a pace on conversation, you show her your in control, and might get lucky with chicks that gave it out just cuz but ended up reconsidering.

You just have to feel your way thru the convo... In general though...If she's a little stand offish, I give her my number... If she's all on the team, I get her number...

There's no set way though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom