TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And damn, who is really a 4/10 these days...human evolution has pretty much made 4's extinct
laugh.gif
Challenge ACCEPTED.
For real, I was out eating over the weekend and kept exchanging looks with the chick at the table in front of me. 

She was with her dude and everything, straight sneaky. 
I hear that, me and a couple of other married fellas went out Friday night.  We out eating and drinking, and bad chick was givin me the look for about 5 minutes.  I'm married now, so I looked behind me in case it was some Idris, Morris, Denzel, Shamar cat behind me.  Naw it was me.  Put a lil smile on the face to know I still got it.  LMAO.

Ya I just was thinking too much. We're meeting up friday but I know I should close before then. Shouldn't be hard as long as I don't do anything stupid.
I know bro I know :smh: Just have to dust off the rust and get back on my game

We need to do a happy hr. soon brah brah. Hit me on twitter.
Speaking of happy hour, anybody know any good spots that got the yambs in Bmore or can suggest any bars in general with chicks that i may not have been too?..trying see what this happy hour life about, heard the joints be ready after work and a few drinks in em :evil:

Random..but one thing I hate about college..some girls judge you based off of your skin color...Greek organization..sport..etc.

They will think you're a man***** before you even talk to them..but they're the ones that smashed all the bros.

:lol:

Last edited:
Random..but one thing I hate about college..some girls judge you based off of your skin color...Greek organization..sport..etc.

They will think you're a man***** before you even talk to them..but they're the ones that smashed all the bros.

laugh.gif
true....what college u attend?

My problems/what I've done:
-she never initiates/I'll get some lotion and give her a really good back massage first (hasn't failed me but I'm not trying to give a massage every time I have sex)
-no dome anymore/eat her out more (which I enjoy anyway) but this hasn't helped me get dome unless I go into 69
-she just lays there, rarely gets on top/I move her around different positions and stuff but she still doesn't wanna do any work

Story of my life b.

laugh.gif
Yeah, but that is true with everything.  Some women are always going to judge whether in college or out of college.  The good news, a lot won't.  Those are the ones you want to aim for.

-she never initiates/I'll get some lotion and give her a really good back massage first (hasn't failed me but I'm not trying to give a massage every time I have sex)
-no dome anymore/eat her out more (which I enjoy anyway) but this hasn't helped me get dome unless I go into 69
-she just lays there, rarely gets on top/I move her around different positions and stuff but she still doesn't wanna do any work

Story of my life b.

from now on then stop slow stroking and tear that **** up with no remorse.

No romance, no massages, no kiss or nothing. Get on, beat up the *****, toss her around and walk off. Do this every time.

Update from a few pages back .
- i went for the kill
- she said she have a boyfriend.... I confirmed from her facebook
-back to square one smh

Happened to me recently. Was talking with this Slovakian lifeguard at my apt's pool, 9/10 blonde. Approached, asked out to dinner, etc small talk. She said she wanted to go out. I hit up the pool frequently after that, talked about stuff like family, friends, etc. Fast forward to the day I was supposed to pick her up, take her out, she says "I told my bf about tonight and he did not like the idea, I didn't think it would be a problem but he's right, I'm sorry" LOLWUT

Last edited:
I ain't **** her but I'm thinking bout it

My ****** say why you gotta think about it? 

The ***** want too much, hit my phone too much

If I gotta be frank about it, ain't worth the stress

First the text, then the draws, see first the sex

Then its calls cause the birds obsessed

Want flowers, cards, and the purses next

Nah

pimp.gif

Cole spit some real ****

laugh.gif

Update from a few pages back .
- i went for the kill
- she said she have a boyfriend.... I confirmed from her facebook
-back to square one smh

Happened to me recently. Was talking with this Slovakian lifeguard at my apt's pool, 9/10 blonde. Approached, asked out to dinner, etc small talk. She said she wanted to go out. I hit up the pool frequently after that, talked about stuff like family, friends, etc. Fast forward to the day I was supposed to pick her up, take her out, she says "I told my bf about tonight and he did not like the idea, I didn't think it would be a problem but he's right, I'm sorry" LOLWUT

:lol: That's some immature ****, how could she not see a problem there?

Story of my life b.

from now on then stop slow stroking and tear that **** up with no remorse.

No romance, no massages, no kiss or nothing. Get on, beat up the *****, toss her around and walk off. Do this every time.

What is this going to do besides make her even lazier? She's just gonna take the D, come, get exhausted, and then continue to lay there.

The only time that's ever worked for me was when it was very clear we were going to have a freaky night...and that doesn't happen often :smh:

I ain't **** her but I'm thinking bout it
My ****** say why you gotta think about it? 
The ***** want too much, hit my phone too much
If I gotta be frank about it, ain't worth the stress
First the text, then the draws, see first the sex
Then its calls cause the birds obsessed
Want flowers, cards, and the purses next
Nah

:pimp:

Cole spit some real ****

:lol:

:pimp: true words by cole, you seriously got to think about these chicks before you smash. You def don't want a clinger on your hands.

I didn't even consider that advice from Dakingii :rofl: I think he's trolling. I don't see any benefit to that either.
that's some damb good advice from daking...

seriously bro... you need to bring the animal, primitive side out...

get the yambs in a car or on the living room floor before y'all get 5 feet inside the apartment...

and catch her in a dress.... a skirt or something...

bend her over the kitchen table, couch, counter, whatever, move them panties to the side, and slide in.

trust me fam...all that massaging ****... EFF that... you gotta get somewhat animalistic in your approach.

chicks dig that. I swear.

Last edited:
so im chilling at my local coffee shop going over this presentation i have later on tonight and this yamb walks in that i seen come thru alot from last semester. She smiles at me as usually then heads of over to a chair to read. In my head im like f it i dont have no main chick to stop me like last semester im going in for the kill today. About 5 minutes in im about to go talk with her but she has already left from her chair to use the bathroom. Sorry but i cant talk with a chick right after she use the bathroom,....that just me. Lets speed thru the time that im at the coffee shop. Im packing up getting ready to leave and see her still in her chair and she looks up at me while im packing. After i seen her looking i made my way over to her with my backpack and all. 

me: hey didnt i see u in here before earlier this year.

her: yea i u did and we see each other from time to time. U was setting in that chair the first time i seen u.

me: (this chick got some memory on her) So what are u reading.

her: going over some notes for this class i teach.

small talk goes on about how she went to med school in at Michigan and move back down here to teach micro bio and some other science....like i said small talk continues on.

Me: what are u doing later on today

her: teaching this class i was telling u about.'

Me: Well lets meet up later on this week give me your number.

Her: i have a boyfriend and im old enough to be your mom
nerd.gif

We go on talking some more to find out her age which is 46. Older yambs look pretty good to say that she was 46(close to halle berry maybe not on her level but close to it with the mass to go with it) i was thinking she was in her late 20/early 30s(28). Left the coffee shop with the L and now that i think back on it this chick going to be feeling herself all week that a younger dude holla at her. Until the next yamb i run up on.....Also my target never have yambs went shopping after the coffee shop with no yambs in sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom