TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man at least you took the shot, you never would've known what the deal was if you didn't step to the plate. And I would love to see that 46 year old.

Just make sure your new blood is of age. You don't wanna be kicking it with a chick you think is 23 and she's really 17.

*coughs*

I just need some new blood plus these old girls want me to put in effort

Ain't nobody got time for that

Pasadena girl mad cuz I won't go on a "date". Said I was cool with movies at the pad, but I'm not trying to go on anything called a "date" lmao.

And the of age isn't a problem out here...Unless they have amazing fakes.

Sounds like you may need a new gf
I share this sentiment, homie you need to leave her alone. She isn't ready for a relationship.

AND to homie, saying "gotta be a man first" this is so true and females can smell that **** and love it. Confidence comes with that. I have to tell one of my homies, everynight out to man up. Told to be a shark (attack, aggresive) and be Kobe (keep attacking/taking shots, you miss? shoot a contested 3 at the top of the key). Man up and realize this people with people problems and needs like you.

AND I co-sign that hookah talk from a few pages back. Had a yamb over my place for some hookah and drinks, turned to a freak...went strong and hit every room of my apt, ended with me face painting in the kitchen. :x :x

AND yo, i saw this decent yamb with a dog. Was talking to my homie about Ricky's dog theory like it common knowledge. :lol:

The hookah move is very, very clutch.

Just had a girl hit me up literally a few mins. ago. Convo. went like this...

Her: Hey I wanna go night swimming Fri., what time r u off work?
Me: Like 8ish.
Her: Ok cool, that works :D
Me: I'll grab a bottle of wine, make this at least a lil classy :tongue:
Her: Oh no it's cool, I have a big handle of vodka left, I can bring that. Will ur parents be home?

Yambs acquired.

Hookah always comes through, it's yet to fail man. Just make sure to keep different smoke pieces. Don't know who slong shorty lips has been locked on.

Last edited:
please enlighten me on this hookah you all speak of....what's in it? what effect does it have on your and yamb's body.

Just make sure your new blood is of age. You don't wanna be kicking it with a chick you think is 23 and she's really 17.

*coughs*

[COLOR=#red]You good bro. Texas legal age of consent is 17. Little known fact is that most states set their own legal age of consent. NC for example is 16. Now MORALLY peeps might find something wrong with that, but at least if you got caught up in a situation of false ID you can't be prosecuted. Interestingly enough the D.C., Maryland, and VA (DMV) area legal age is 16. I worked for there until I moved to Texas last year and though I knew the legal age The lowest I dipped was a few 19 yr old mamis but they were built like grown women.

I learned about this a while back when my boy in Alabama was 23 and he got this 16 yr old chick preggo...the chick's dad wanted to prosecute but he couldn't because by Alabama state law she was of the age of consent. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Yall had mentioned "corporate" yambs a few pages back. In my experienced yet still humble opinion ,messing with corp types is the natural evolution of a grown man. Sure ratchets and college yambs are exciting, but ain't nuttin like a woman that got their ish together. At the core they are chicks like the rest and many of the rules still apply, but you really can't come at them weak cause they'll see right through it many times. Added benefit of corp Yambs is that in some cases you could actually learn something from them that could help you out in life.

One thing corporate chicks have is INSURANCE. Y'all may think that is trivial...but if you read between the lines you'll see that they have the means to take care of themselves...which means that they have the ability to have their cooters checked up on a regular basis and that's good for everybody. A corp chick will notice if her box starts getting rank and will shut down sexual activity until after she is diagnosed and treated by her doc. Ratchets and college chicks not so much, and even though college chicks can go to the health office at school many are ashamed to go cause there are often student workers who deal with the records :lol: [/COLOR]

Well well
tiger-woods-sm-fist-pump-o.gif

Yall had mentioned "corporate" yambs a few pages back. In my experienced yet still humble opinion ,messing with corp types is the natural evolution of a grown man. Sure ratchets and college yambs are exciting, but ain't nuttin like a woman that got their ish together. At the core they are chicks like the rest and many of the rules still apply, but you really can't come at them weak cause they'll see right through it many times. Added benefit of corp Yambs is that in some cases you could actually learn something from them that could help you out in life.

One thing corporate chicks have is INSURANCE. Y'all may think that is trivial...but if you read between the lines you'll see that they have the means to take care of themselves...which means that they have the ability to have their cooters checked up on a regular basis and that's good for everybody. A corp chick will notice if her box starts getting rank and will shut down sexual activity until after she is diagnosed and treated by her doc. Ratchets and college chicks not so much, and even though college chicks can go to the health office at school many are ashamed to go cause there are often student workers who deal with the records
laugh.gif
peach elder.....are u coming to lsu for the texas a&m game?????

peach elder.....are u coming to lsu for the texas a&m game?????

[COLOR=#red]I may try to make that game my dude. My good friend and classmate went to undergrad at LSU and he refuses to be an Aggie football fan regardless that he goes here now :lol: Heck it's only a 5 hour trip to Baton Rouge. I'll hit you I'm pm if we decide to make it bro.

I know the Yamb scene is ridic at LSU[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]You good bro. Texas legal age of consent is 17. Little known fact is that most states set their own legal age of consent. NC for example is 16. Now MORALLY peeps might find something wrong with that, but at least if you got caught up in a situation of false ID you can't be prosecuted. Interestingly enough the D.C., Maryland, and VA (DMV) area legal age is 16. I worked for there until I moved to Texas last year and though I knew the legal age The lowest I dipped was a few 19 yr old mamis but they were built like grown women.

I learned about this a while back when my boy in Alabama was 23 and he got this 16 yr old chick preggo...the chick's dad wanted to prosecute but he couldn't because by Alabama state law she was of the age of consent. [/COLOR]

Cali is 18. Had this girl all over me in the fall that I met at my buddies going away party. Turned out she was a hs sr and 17.

That age of consent can be a trap too, though. Learned in class (from a prosecutor) that you can still get a 'Contributing to the delinquency of a minor' charge. Lesser charge, but you don't want to mess with that either. Just a heads up to y'all messing with the youngins :lol:

I ended it last night. This girl is not ready for me. She didn't have work so she went swimming at her friends place all day which was fine. But, she ignored my texts and phone calls the entire night after saying she was getting dinner with her friends family at 6. Finally answered my call at 11 and said she was almost home. Got home at 12. Was out with her friend and co-worker. Huge fight ensued about her ignoring me. She told me to pack all my **** and leave. I packed, but said I'm not leaving because it's so late and the only place I have to go is about a half hour away and really inconvenient and I was mad tired. She fake called the cops and said she had an intruder. I saw right through that and just laid in bed laughing at her. She kept yelling and threw as many shots as she possibly could at me. Told me to sleep on the couch. I say fine and that I'll move out tomorrow. About a half hour later I realize that this is the final break up and I want to get the yambs one last time. Sneak back into bed, necked her a little, told her I know she still loved me but I gave her enough second chances. Smashed her as hard as I could for about 20 minutes. She enjoyed it thoroughly. Went to bed.

Woke up this morning and she's got her arm over me. I look at her and tell her that we are really broken up. She actually understands. I tell her I wanna be civil about this and that'd I'd move my stuff today.

She texts me when I leave for work "I'm sorry. I really am. We can't be together. My parents will never allow it. I love you so much but there is too much ****** up ****. It's gotten too messy. I'll always love you. I just am never going to change enough to be the girl you want. I can't be her."

So yeah I'm single now.

Did I make a mistake with the fatality yambs? During and immediately after I felt like it was worth it but now I think it might've been a bad idea.

Also, before I leave for work, she says she loves me and I go to walk out the door without saying anything. She tells me to come back and gives me a big long hug. She says she'll fold all my clothes and pack nicely for me. Since she was being nice I ask her if it's ok if I stay one more night (tonight) because I'm about to go on vacation tomorrow any way. Tell her I'll sleep on couch. She says it's fine and that I can sleep in bed with her.

Pics for beasts. Since she's my ex now I don't care. We really gotta do better here on NT with the pics:

Last edited:
Cali is 18. Had this girl all over me in the fall that I met at my buddies going away party. Turned out she was a hs sr and 17.

[COLOR=#red]E, y'all have it so good out there in Cali. So many women, so many schools, such great weather. I lived in Cali for a sec and I can definitely say that no other State in the U.S. can compete. I know you have stories for days bro. Ménage aint nothing out there and I'm talking two fine chicks not two mud ducks.

The Recipe...W W and W.[/COLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom