TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the most fun I've had in Nova, is Claredon, not to strong with ignorance, and very fun and diverse.
I've dated and been with almost all cultures, (still working on Spanish though)
and Claredon has always had the right mix.
Thats a nice area for young professionals. No rachetness there for the most part

I should be taking a trip to Howard this semester, probably in October.

Never been to D.C. before.

Kinda off-topic, but how often do y'all get a cut?

When the semester starts I gotta start back getting cuts once a week. :lol:

My hair looks the best at a certain length, can't be walking around like that.

Last edited:
DMV here too :lol:

I am from the Fredericksburg/Stafford area, but graduated from GMU and work in Quantico still. I still got friends up north that I visit on the regular, and of course I spent time in the DC area. There are definitely some nice chicks all over, and like said there are pockets of hood/ratchets in pretty every city up here...well maybe not in Ashburn but they probably got daddy's money to spend on you over there :lol:

Honestly the most fun I've had in Nova, is Claredon, not to strong with ignorance, and very fun and diverse.
I've dated and been with almost all cultures, (still working on Spanish though)
and Claredon has always had the right mix.

[COLOR=#red]
Clarendon Ballroom >>>>> That's where you find the young Capitol Hill and White House staffers that like to get drunk and party. They'll approach you in there. Went there with my white crew and they treated us like rock stars.[/COLOR]

@wright one.
where do u go out here in fred. I stopped going to brocks and have a nice day like 4 years ago. its always just a fed neck reunion in there and there will be like one hood lookin chick to like 8 terrible ones. I get most play at the gym but even that's not the best compared to the gyms in nova and richmond

I used to know a chick from Fredericksburg that I met off of BlackPlanet. Bad! But a lot of the VA chicks I got to know were from Hampton, Norfolk, Newport News and a few Richmond joints. They used to show so much love, especially when they saw the Illinois plates.

Every man should take at least one trip to HU for a weekend though. My man said it was 10 to 1, but I still believe it was 15 to 1. And I'm talking strong 7sandUP from all over the US.

I used to know a chick from Fredericksburg that I met off of BlackPlanet. Bad! But a lot of the VA chicks I got to know were from Hampton, Norfolk, Newport News and a few Richmond joints. They used to show so much love, especially when they saw the Illinois plates.

Every man should take at least one trip to HU for a weekend though. My man said it was 10 to 1, but I still believe it was 15 to 1. And I'm talking strong 7sandUP from all over the US.
See another man that know about the VA chicks showing luv :smokin ...my cousin lived and went to Norfolk so we chilled up there and up Hampton, seemed like it was yambs everywhere down that area...Richmond chills too, super easy to grab em once they know you from outta town

[COLOR=#red]Howard's homecomings used to be LEGENDARY, they are still cool, but I think NC A&T may be one of the best now.[/COLOR]

@wright one.
where do u go out here in fred. I stopped going to brocks and have a nice day like 4 years ago. its always just a fed neck reunion in there and there will be like one hood lookin chick to like 8 terrible ones. I get most play at the gym but even that's not the best compared to the gyms in nova and richmond

A lot of people go to Jay's Lounge in Fredericksburg now. It is def a more urban crowd and not so much red necks which I completely understand in the downtown Fredericksburg area. I usually go to Capital Ale House down there, but they just opened this Sushi Bar and Lounge (The Orion) down there too which is really nice with the sofas and over-sized chairs. They had a DJ setting up to play last Friday when we were there as well.

This ain't even an exaggeration.

Just change the title to TAY: DMV edition :lol: :smh:

Let's take the power back...Paging Youngdoc and the hollywood dude...

Smashed something >D and something :smokin this past weekend. Been killin it the last 3-4 weeks. Just remind me not to get as drunk, it takes awhile late at night :rofl:

[COLOR=#red]Howard's homecomings used to be LEGENDARY, they are still cool, but I think NC A&T may be one of the best now.[/COLOR]
That Clark Atlanta homecoming supposed to be legit this year....they having a homecoming for like the whole city :lol: , yambs will be in abundance

Must be talking about friendly shopping center.

Greensboro loaded with women though...even outside the college crowd you still good ...and I'm not even gonna talk about A&T homecoming
mean.gif
it ain't Howard's but it holds it own

Edit: oh thought you was talking about friendly when you mentioned restaurants and outdoor shops cause it's mad spread out over there....4 seasons is
pimp.gif
...bad women always in there
I am also a transplanted New Yorker living in Greensboro. Dam a lot of Ny'ers coming down.

But yea A&T is the spot if you lookin for some ratchet/hood yambs
laugh.gif
 . You can find some really good good looking healthy women there too. 

UNCG has a wide variety of different flavors. I hung out there a few times back in the day. The I-house and the Japanese transfer students 
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Don't sleep on GTCC lol. Also a good mix of women out there also. 

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Community Colleges in general are Yamb factories. In my estimation only 20-25% percent of people in Community College are there for serious reasons, and that's mostly older folks upping their job skills.

community college broads are going to have nice mass, they are going to have the latest Jordan's especially the Fusions, you are going to want to smash, they are going to tell you they plan on transferring to a 4 year school (even though you have to put in work to make that happen), they will be happy and put out if you give them a ride to school or back home from school, and last but not least they will be EXTREMELY Fertile so strap up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Community Colleges in general are Yamb factories. In my estimation only 20-25% percent of people in Community College are there for serious reasons, and that's mostly older folks upping their job skills.

community college broads are going to have nice mass, they are going to have the latest Jordan's especially the Fusions, you are going to want to smash, they are going to tell you they plan on transferring to a 4 year school (even though you have to put in work to make that happen), they will be happy and put out if you give them a ride to school or back home from school, and last but not least they will be EXTREMELY Fertile so strap up.[/COLOR]

*Taking Notes*

Lol naw but in all seriousness the part about the ride is so true

I'm going to confirm everything that was just said about community college yambs as being 100% true

I played at a JUCO... I know this for sure...

also... just wanted to say...

I have a friend that's doing his MBA at Duke... dude said (not just at Duke) chicks in NC are not popping.

he said the DC and Atlanta area has way better chicks.

I told him I heard NC had them broads (I'm thinking about relocation after I finish school and Raleigh and Charlotte have good business roots)... he said no.

:lol: at your mans taking L's and calling the whole state wack. Can't take his word on that gotta see for you own.

Yeah he most def took Ls, first i've heard that. I need to take a trip to one of those CIAA weekends, NC and surrounding areas finest come out to try and nab a future nba player.

I've yet to go to the CIAA I heard the amount of women out there chosen is insane. Also heard last year was the finial year in Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom