TAY: thread about yambs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes...that Wegmans in Woodbridge is awesome. Weggies must have some anti-ratchet spray in their stores because it's almost exclusively nice women of all races and ethnicities there. Did they open up the REI in that area yet? I'm gonna be back in NOVA before long, My career is almost exclusively in the DC area so I'll be back before long. We need to meetup.
Northern VA summit is looking more and more like a reality.  LMAO.  I don't think it was opened, I don't even recall where they were building one over there.

Completely off topic but if you guys in VA haven't had BonChon chicken yet you should check it out
pimp.gif

..Anybody else kinda interested/intrigued with the female perspective of being bagged? Like here I am putting in work trying to grab my current girl..

..Met her at work , day 1 started plotting.. ******* out didnt sit next to her during orientation.. mingled a bit made her laugh.. got digits.. txt

Even scooped her one day when her ride fell thru..

..Only to find out she was schemin on me the whole time and put herself in position to be bagged. She didnt even need the ride from me :lol:
She terminator red-eyed the room and found a way to end up in a 2 person group with me..
I feel kinda oblivious tryna do my best EWD/Ricky impression but realizing she put equal work in on me.

Did i just get bagged or did i just make the right moves and caught what she threw at me..?

..Anybody else kinda interested/intrigued with the female perspective of being bagged? Like here I am putting in work trying to grab my current girl..

..Met her at work , day 1 started plotting.. ******* out didnt sit next to her during orientation.. mingled a bit made her laugh.. got digits.. txt

..Only to find out she was schemin on me the whole time and put herself in position to be bagged. She didnt even need the ride from me
laugh.gif

She terminator red-eyed the room and found a way to end up in a 2 person group with me..
I feel kinda oblivious tryna do my best EWD/Ricky impression but realizing she put equal work in on me.

Did i just get bagged or did i just make the right moves and caught what she threw at me..?
Caught what she threw.

Seems like she knew what she was doing.. Sort of. My experience with being a target, women have no idea about what they're doing. I think when girls are the one interested in you and not vice-versa, they just throw it at you and hope something comes of it.

I think a majority of girls are so used to being pursued (blame social networking) when it comes time for them to do the pursuing they have no idea how to actually go about it other then liking your pics on instagramb, tossing the p at you immediately, and constantly retweeting you.    

Last edited:
Completely off topic but if you guys in VA haven't had BonChon chicken yet you should check it out :pimp:

Bon chon is delicious!

..Only to find out she was schemin on me the whole time and put herself in position to be bagged. She didnt even need the ride from me :lol:

Ahh the joys of having a chick at work. I remember last I did that and we had a mini blowout and I was upset. Next day at work she wears the most amazing outfit, forgave her immediately. All she said was "yeah I knew you'd like that". :smh: She had me boy no matter how much I pretended at work it wasn't that serious. I'm staying outta that territory for now, but so many prospects.

..Only to find out she was schemin on me the whole time and put herself in position to be bagged. She didnt even need the ride from me
laugh.gif

That is crazy when you some how end up in a group with the girl you interested in.  All these damn group combinations and I am with you, Yamb god is smiling down on me.

Can't even front y'all. I'm missing my old lady...

I got it bad too... Like women are throwing themselves at me and I don't even want them. It might be because I know they all want a relationship, and I just broke it off bad with one chick I was dealing with. I'm not good with breaking it off with these women like that. They'll say they want to just bone. That will turn into "We can just be friends with benefits." Then emotions get involved and I'm so disconnected from that right now. :smh:

Need some advisement from the Elder on this one.

*side note Elder, the blender bottles used to mix protein shakes are also dope drink mixers. You can make the perfect cranberry/vodka with it, I do :smokin

Heaven or hell woww lol..I went for New Years 2012...I ended up making out with some chick at 12( na I'm not one if those dudes that kiss random chicks in the club) I always wanted to kiss a chick when the ball dropped..didn't even get her number but I got a few by the end of the night

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]:lol: Yeah seems like both of you guys were feeling and thinking the same exact thing. Has to be a great feeling bro, there's nothing like that feeling my dude :smokin[/COLOR]

Caught what she threw.

Seems like she knew what she was doing.. Sort of. My experience with being a target, women have no idea about what they're doing. I think when girls are the one interested in you and not vice-versa, they just throw it at you and hope something comes of it.

I think a majority of girls are so used to being pursued (blame social networking) when it comes time for them to do the pursuing they have no idea how to actually go about it other then liking your pics on instagramb, tossing the p at you immediately, and constantly retweeting you.    

[COLOR=#red]Jay, it's the ones who know what they are doing that is pretty interesting. A woman that is really good at this can do stuff knowing that you'll act and respond in a certain way..when they are REALLY good they can make you seem like you have the best spit game in the world when in reality they are controlling the situation so to speak. Yes I've been there before and I found out when the chicks told me later. When you first find out you're like :rolleyes then like :smh: but then you realize it don't eem matter what happened because you have her now and you're like :smokin[/COLOR]

Bon chon is delicious!
Ahh the joys of having a chick at work. I remember last I did that and we had a mini blowout and I was upset. Next day at work she wears the most amazing outfit, forgave her immediately. All she said was "yeah I knew you'd like that". :smh: She had me boy no matter how much I pretended at work it wasn't that serious. I'm staying outta that territory for now, but so many prospects.

[COLOR=#red]I know a few of y'all in here are against work Yambs, but I love em. For awhile I was on a Cal Ripken like streak of smashing at least one chick from every job I had...then I slowed down. My last major job all I did was suck a nipple and had her beat me off while she was sucking mine. She was very religious and wanted a real relationship and I just couldn't do it. Her grip was real though :lol:
[/COLOR]

That is crazy when you some how end up in a group with the girl you interested in.  All these damn group combinations and I am with you, Yamb god is smiling down on me.

[COLOR=#red]Yo, what be working for me is passing notes back and forth if the chick sits next to me...for some reason even grown a** women still like that passing note stuff and you can get a lil reckless with it. Matta fact I did that last week with this thick Colombian chick in my class...she fell for it hook line and sinker. I'll take pics of the convo and post it :lol:[/COLOR]

Yo Tay I have a homegirl who has a situation she wants to know what should she do in this situation..her dude messin with 4 other girls lol but he pays her bills and her kids are attached to him..I don't even know what to say

Yo Tay I have a homegirl who has a situation she wants to know what should she do in this situation..her dude messin with 4 other girls lol but he pays her bills and her kids are attached to him..I don't even know what to say
She should garner some self respect or keep taking the hand out. It's a matter of dignity and it's up to her. What you want us to say fam?
laugh.gif

Lol she got you

Naw in all seriousness its a beautiful thing brotha. Its good when youdon't have to put in 100% of the work, that potentially makes it worth it.

I got it bad too... Like women are throwing themselves at me and I don't even want them. It might be because I know they all want a relationship, and I just broke it off bad with one chick I was dealing with. I'm not good with breaking it off with these women like that. They'll say they want to just bone. That will turn into "We can just be friends with benefits." Then emotions get involved and I'm so disconnected from that right now. :smh:

*side note Elder, the blender bottles used to mix protein shakes are also dope drink mixers. You can make the perfect cranberry/vodka with it, I do :smokin

I do too, I just had to accept she no longer wants anything to do with me romantically. Maybe in the future when I got all my **** sorted, win or lose I'll try it again and keep it moving. I'm sure we'll be different people by then.

[COLOR=#red]My dude check this...there seems to be two types of dudes in the eyes of chicks regarding this....dudes who they know they want to smash but don't really want anything more or could deal with not getting anything more from them...and the dudes who they know outright that they want to keep for themselves and it not just be a smash thing. You seem to be of the latter group. I can kinda relate with you on that bro. It kinda sucks in a way too because when you don't want to be all serious with them you catch heat from them, when the dude before them seems to have gotten all that without the need for a commitment.

The other guys in here will chime in I'm sure, but all I can say is give them a little of what they want while still sticking to your guns of not wanting to get serious. You can still treat them with respect and do nice things for them...you can still serve up the D to them exquisitely and everything, just don't full on commit my dude. This works because even if they want more and you don't give it, they can't complain how you've been treating them and they'll more than likely stick around.

Playas don't have to be a-holes. You can accomplish your objectives and still be a gentleman. [/COLOR]

Heaven or hell woww lol..I went for New Years 2012...I ended up making out with some chick at 12( na I'm not one if those dudes that kiss random chicks in the club) I always wanted to kiss a chick when the ball dropped..didn't even get her number but I got a few by the end of the night

[COLOR=#red]One time for Heaven or Hell Club!!! The club responsible for my first DC Yambs that were so great and clean and good. Even with a condom on I felt like I could feel everything in that slippery twizatt. Her Aunt who she stayed with was married but wanted to smash my homie, but he wasn't down for the married P and so her Aunt started hating on me and ole chick messing around. I don't blame him though...of course I met her Aunt's husband and dude looked like he wouldn't hesitate to throw hollow points in the direction of a dude smashing his wife :lol:[/COLOR]

Being in the latter, I've been told by women that we're worse because they fall for you. But sometimes it's their own fault trying to change the frame of how you approach them. Just because i'm a decent dude doesn't mean I can't just enjoy sex and be out. Matter of fact i'm extremely picky when it comes to deciding a relationship with a woman, i'm never looking, it has to feel right. 80% of the time " we ain't goin steady guh we just ******g". Ironically the women I fall for tend to be the ones who are just like me. They do it better.

[COLOR=#red]Ok maybe not as dramatic as I'm making it seem, but dang this is a lot to deal with. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Being in the latter, I've been told by women that we're worse because they fall for you. But sometimes it's their own fault trying to change the frame of how you approach them. Just because i'm a decent dude doesn't mean I can't just enjoy sex and be out. Matter of fact i'm extremely picky when it comes to deciding a relationship with a woman, i'm never looking, it has to feel right. 80% of the time " we ain't goin steady guh we just ******g". Ironically the women I fall for tend to be the ones who are just like me. They do it better.

[COLOR=#red]Yeah my dude, I'm actually a little envious of my dudes who get the strictly smash license :lol: . No joke...in H.S. there was this chick who looked like a better version of a young Mary J Blige...she smashed almost our whole crew...I was last...who do you think she wanted to boo up with though? Yup this nurka right chea. :smh: Had she not passed it around to the crew I might have...had excellent P and head skills (was the first chick to ever do that to me... in the back of the library). She was so good at what she did nobody treated her bad or talked down to her. [/COLOR]

I would like to announce the upcoming SoCal TAY schedule.

My bday on OCT 18th will have 3 TAY members present...Youngdoc and Lpheat as well as the token white guy of the thread, me.

We doing Hard Rock in SD, bottles will be popped, stories will be brought back :pimp:

I would like to announce the upcoming SoCal TAY schedule.

My bday on OCT 18th will have 3 TAY members present...Youngdoc and Lpheat as well as the token white guy of the thread, me.

We doing Hard Rock in SD, bottles will be popped, stories will be brought back
pimp.gif
Damn and here I thought I was the token white guy
laugh.gif

Looking forward to the stories though
nerd.gif

Damn and here I thought I was the token white guy :lol:

Looking forward to the stories though :nerd:

I have individual stories with both of them, but they have yet to meet so it shall be interesting.

And we finally have another white guy?? Lol ur the third, believe ballinsam is as well.

Need u to post more now son!

I have individual stories with both of them, but they have yet to meet so it shall be interesting.

And we finally have another white guy?? Lol ur the third, believe ballinsam is as well.

Need u to post more now son!
I post in here when I can apply my knowledge and think I can provide some helpful insight. But uh, yeah, not many tales to be told here unless they're from my college years. I have my two year anniversary with my girl tomorrow so I've settled down quite a bit. I've had some real temptations but it's never worth it. I got a good yamb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom