TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by Cluex

phattyboy, don't tell me those are the sz 8.5 on napsize last week
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
yup... 8.5
happy.gif

i had to snatch up em quick when i saw them. i've had my orders canceled in the past cuz i waited too long.

PHATTYBOY - Very nice Crimsons. I saw them up on Napsize as well. I only wish they were onesize up because I still need a pair of those myself.

Mic - What's going on man? Did you ever get your shoes in or get in touch with that dude?

donjuan513, I'm not trying to be sneaker-free, it's just that I'm lowon funds. I do my research before I get my kicks nowadays. Thinking of getting Bobbitos or Canvas Supremes, or not
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif

i dont remember the last af1's i bought
even before the cement spizikes i dont remeber the last shoes i bought
its been a drought

291878841.jpg

soles are in great condition. some fading. i will enjoy rocking these as soon as the rain slows down.

kevin2nd,

Great pickup.

I spent about three days staring at those on ebay trying to decide if I wanted to test if I could squeeze my feet into a size 9. lol

i gotta admit this pic is
pimp.gif

plus some bonus shots i did for something on uptowns.net

plus what i wore today

Yo, I just went through this entire thread over the past two days. Man, there is so much out there that I have either forgotten about or never seen, that Ihave to give props to everyone!

With that said if you have any black/ orange combos in 8.5 or 9, holla at me. lol

kevin2nd, I thought you got them from zhieep (sp). Guess I was wrong. He had a pair up on ebay a little while ago. If their still up, one of you size 9 headsshould grab them.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Yo, I just went through this entire thread over the past two days. Man, there is so much out there that I have either forgotten about or never seen, that I have to give props to everyone!

With that said if you have any black/ orange combos in 8.5 or 9, holla at me. lol

Is this the same Scott Scoth that's affiliated with The Hundreds? Regardless, welcome to theAF1 thread.
laugh.gif

Kev - Your pictures aren't working for me.
frown.gif

I want to seeeeeeee(no'mo).

MyOnes, no prob. Let me know if I'm doing the same thing for the wheats.

mosneaksthanU, dope sheed highs. That's just a beautiful pair of kicks. Info?

i think im gonna pass on the wheats. i just got a refund sent to my paypal and i bought some DS 2000 9.5 all white lows from napsize. and what size are thosesheeds right there. they are quite lovely

Back
Top Bottom