TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

AF1's do crack?
ohwell.gif
I thought they didn't

I Love af1- no they dont crack. there better crafted then early jordans and vintage nikes

JV- lol sorry ill prolly never sell, and if i do my good friend says he will take them, that way there still in the family lol.

what about those PEs those, i really wanna wear those but afraid to do those as well

propz on the Legit Checks a few pages back. Shoes ended up being fugazi. One box said 11y and the other size 11. On the white/blue, it said"White/Month" and on the White/Green pair it ended up saying "Black/White"

Originally Posted by MyOnes

I Love af1- no they dont crack. there better crafted then early jordans and vintage nikes
it has more to do with the materials than craftsmanship. the rubber midsole is the reason they hold up. had it been polyurethane, it would beanother story.

lol yea i knew it was something like that i just couldnt remember. af1s are just more of a solid base shoe.

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

propz on the Legit Checks a few pages back. Shoes ended up being fugazi. One box said 11y and the other size 11. On the white/blue, it said "White/Month" and on the White/Green pair it ended up saying "Black/White"
damn, that sucks
frown.gif

I knew the white/blue ones were suspicious.
hope you get your money back (if you paid for them).

Spoiler [+]
is it me or does
frown.gif
look like a whale?
laugh.gif

MyOnes, Lol. Yeah I know. I just like bugging you occasionally about them since you grabbed them before me. Hopefully, I'll own a pair someday.

As far as older AF1s cracking. They don't. However, the inner air unit can disintegrate. That appears to be what happened to my '88 pair, but they arestill wearable as silverswoosh said because of the outer rubber midsole.

I say, wear kicks when you cop them (unless they are a new release and you are putting them on ice). If you hold onto them for too long there is a good chancethe window for wearing them will be gone (look at what's happening to AJ retro IVs).

^

those look like iDs - store "exclusive" size run maybe?

and i wear my fearlesses too - just haven't for a while.

when you have 200+ pairs of Airs, it's hard to get thru them all - and that's why i've really cut down this year.

i've bought maybe 5 pairs in all of 2007 - that was like a slow month for me back in like 04 or 05..

Originally Posted by 255forLife

When you have 200+ pairs of Airs

smh.gif
i'm not worthy. i tell you this though, if somehow the wheats droppedin hawaii, i'd be adding one more pair of forces to my collection.

..well, i meant Nikes in general, i think i might have 50 pairs of AF1 when my wheats come thru..

and you know i'm just tryna be like you when i grow up, kev.

i'd trade half my 1s for half your maxes, but i'd have to cut off the toes and wear them like sandals.

Yahoo! Japan Corp. and eBay Inc. announced on Tuesday that the two companies will link their online auction services, and thus give American bidders easieraccess to Japanese auctions, and vice-versa. Although eBay is the dominant online auction service in many countries including the United States and Canada, itfell so far behind Yahoo's Japanese auction service that eBay pulled out of the Japanese market in 2002.

Yahoo Auctions Japan is best known in the anime/manga community for its wide variety of manga, anime, and character goods. As of Tuesday afternoon, it lists14,592 Gundam items, 6,927 Naruto items, 4,796 Sailor Moon items, and 6,824 anime cels. For non-Japanese speakers who want to buy items on Yahoo AuctionsJapan, a cottage industry of proxy buyers have sprung up in the last eight years. For a fee, a proxy service would handle all the bidding, payments, andoverseas shipping for people living outside Japan. If Yahoo! Japan and eBay successfully execute their linkup plans, eBay will effectively become the proxyservice for Yahoo! Japan, and vice-versa.

In the first phase, the two companies have already launched a website which will translate international eBay auctions into Japanese and help Japanese speakerdeal with payment and shipping.

In the second phase that is scheduled for March, Japanese speakers can directly bid on international eBay items from within the Yahoo Auctions Japan website.

In the third phase that is scheduled for the middle of 2008, the two companies will launch a site by which American eBay users can directly bid on JapaneseYahoo auctions.

DISCUSS.

how much do vnds JD raspberries go for? theres a pair on iss for 150 and idk how mcuh they normalyl go for

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Yahoo! Japan Corp. and eBay Inc. announced on Tuesday that the two companies will link their online auction services, and thus give American bidders easier access to Japanese auctions, and vice-versa. Although eBay is the dominant online auction service in many countries including the United States and Canada, it fell so far behind Yahoo's Japanese auction service that eBay pulled out of the Japanese market in 2002.

Yahoo Auctions Japan is best known in the anime/manga community for its wide variety of manga, anime, and character goods. As of Tuesday afternoon, it lists 14,592 Gundam items, 6,927 Naruto items, 4,796 Sailor Moon items, and 6,824 anime cels. For non-Japanese speakers who want to buy items on Yahoo Auctions Japan, a cottage industry of proxy buyers have sprung up in the last eight years. For a fee, a proxy service would handle all the bidding, payments, and overseas shipping for people living outside Japan. If Yahoo! Japan and eBay successfully execute their linkup plans, eBay will effectively become the proxy service for Yahoo! Japan, and vice-versa.

In the first phase, the two companies have already launched a website which will translate international eBay auctions into Japanese and help Japanese speaker deal with payment and shipping.

In the second phase that is scheduled for March, Japanese speakers can directly bid on international eBay items from within the Yahoo Auctions Japan website.

In the third phase that is scheduled for the middle of 2008, the two companies will launch a site by which American eBay users can directly bid on Japanese Yahoo auctions.

DISCUSS.

jeez. it's gonna be interesting to see the japanese sellers start freaking out at the money their shoes will sell for. no more super cheap denim 90's,no more super cheap michigan canvas af1, no more super cheap pool blue 95's, no more no more. it will be more convenient but way more competition for thegems. if i really want something, i guess i'll shell out enough money to win.

Ugh...don't know how I feel about the yahoo merger there. I enjoy getting good deals on yahoo right now, and I'm sure this is gonna skyrocket theprices. Even with a proxy service, you can get some very nice deals. Oh well...

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Ugh...don't know how I feel about the yahoo merger there. I enjoy getting good deals on yahoo right now, and I'm sure this is gonna skyrocket the prices. Even with a proxy service, you can get some very nice deals. Oh well...

agreed
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom