TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

team dime
Spoiler [+]
= mike bibby's crew.

it's a friends and family sneaker. gotta know mike or someone at nike to get them, or otherwise pay market price.

they also come in many other colorways - black/red, black/purple. white/gray/red, white/gray/royal, etc, etc, etc...

good looks Jath
smile.gif

Here's another Good Looking Mike Bibby (Team Dime) AF1 PE I'll take pics of some other Dime's I have when I get time!

PeoplesChamp...we doing business fam!
Awlready,as we say in HOUSTON.

but man we have an upcoming sneakersummit here in houston on the 30th...
why did i decide to revamp my entire collection now?
i swear i get stressed out about summits every year... SIGH...
hopefully it'll all fall together...
and im not posting any new PICK ups till Jan. 2008 to keep it a secret.

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

patent 96 for me today

af1blackwhitepatent96zq8.jpg

edit: i love the wheats on the last page. def. one of my favorite af1 ... nice pic also

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mosneaks....don't tell me those are size 10.5/11

I need those!

Lovin' the black patents too.

Damn, I need some new AF1s pronto!

thanks for the comments on the black patent. wore them yesterday to hang out with some of my friends which are not so much into sneakers or only wear the stuffyou find here in stores. they were all like: "bahhh, i don't like the leather ... it's too shiny".
roll.gif
... i said one day you will see the light folks
glasses.gif

Kratoon2005 ... mine are a size 10 ... bought them from ebay some months ago for about 200$ which i don't regret

today stash low for me. got them last month and i'm very pleased with them. especially the choice of the materials is really impressive. very nice leatherin the heal part, awesome brown nubuck and i love the goretex. insideout midsole, clear sole and the soft lining make the feel and look very nice. waited along time to get them for a good price and now i very happy with the outcome.

af1harborbluesprtroyalsee3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom