TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

wow i love the colorway on those simple white base with navy and orange, thats pretty ill. never seen that before

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in AF1 highs only to see that they are mids
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in AF1's only to see dunks, vandals, terminators,etc.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in vintage or '82 AF1 only to see that they are1-2 years old \
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
at me for being mad at little stuff

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Melo....Wow at those white/orange/navy lows! Just wow....

they're white/orange/black OGfiend

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in AF1 highs only to see that they are mids
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in AF1's only to see dunks, vandals, terminators, etc.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
at eBayers who type in vintage or '82 AF1 only to see that they are 1-2 years old \
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
at me for being mad at little stuff

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
at you for thinking they're black when the box even said navy

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

INC365 won the jewels btw..
man that fool has everything. he's not even a size 12.5, is he? just buys nice stuff in whatever size he can find it...

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by Mr KBiZZLe

INC365 won the jewels btw..
man that fool has everything. he's not even a size 12.5, is he? just buys nice stuff in whatever size he can find it...

I always thought he was a size 13 (the jewels were 13 not 12.5) then I found out he was a size 10 or something like that.
mad.gif

Guy is a sz 13 and I always see him buy between 12 and 13 usually 13 because thats his true sz.

all right my bad then. super impressive that he's been able to find everything that he has in that big of a size...

The 1Vote project from Nike allows true die hards of the Air Force 1 to cast their votes in select areas to determine the areas favorite AF1. Long considered an important piece of the AF1 puzzle, Baltimore has selected the Ueno Sakura Air Force 1. Having said that, expect the Ueno Sakura to release only in the Baltimore area in the near future as part of the 1Vote contest. Other cities with opportunities include Philadelphia (currently taking place) and New York. Philadelphia heads can vote at select Sneaker Villa 1Vote kiosks. The New York population can vote on their favorite AF1 starting in January.

Nike 1Vote Philadelphia
Date: 12.01.2008 - 12.26.2008

Sneaker Villa
4 South 52nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19139

Sneaker Villa - Gallery
Gallery II, 1001 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107

Courtesy of Hypebeast
The New York population can vote on their favorite AF1 starting in January.
eek.gif

Man this is gonna be tough to pick for nyc. I can't believe they actually voted ueno's
laugh.gif
. I'm going to vote lemon twist. lets go people. LEMON TWIST for NYC!

Thought I add this so people know what I'm talking about.
6o5a9ti.jpg

As far as the 1Vote thing goes:

Does anyone else think all of us NY heads should vote as a team?
As in, once the list of 25 AF1s comes outwe can vote in this thread and come to a consensus. That way we can have a legitimate influence as far as the overall voting (and hopefully prevent an awfulAF1 from being rereleased).

Back
Top Bottom