TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Lt Zen Grey/Deep Royal 2000
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Simply beautiful.

ervinshoes, great stuff. I can't wait to see what else you're holding. I wish Nike still put out colorways like that.

butat least we get the
pimp.gif
forces for cheap
grin.gif

I wish that was the case all the time. I do find some nice old releases for cheap every now and then...but for the most part I'm forced toshell out a fair amount for DS vintage forces. 1990s Air Max are much easier to find for cheap than ones for some reason. I'd be very happy if I was ableto buy vintage AF1s for the same prices I'm paying for vintage AM95s (under $100 for the most part) and such...

butat least we get the
pimp.gif
forces for cheap
grin.gif

I wish that was the case all the time. I do find some nice old releases for cheap every now and then...but for the most part I'm forced toshell out a fair amount for DS vintage forces. 1990s Air Max are much easier to find for cheap than ones for some reason. I'd be very happy if I was ableto buy vintage AF1s for the same prices I'm paying for vintage AM95s (under $100 for the most part) and such...

OGFiend I was scopin out that auction you have up for the columbia blue/white AM1s .. do you think they are wearable ?(sorry not AF1 related
nerd.gif
)

ninja edit: also, where are you finding these AMs for under 100 .. i believe we are the same size
wink.gif

yeah i was a victim of i_bring_the_heat's "restorations". He's got some dope kicks, but if you're going to buy from him, stick to the DSstuff. His shipping rates are nuts too. $40.00 shipping for 2 pairs of shoes in a beat up box.
eyes.gif

Anyway, great stuff ervin. All 3 of those are bangers. I had a chance to pickup the white/olives when they were on the sales rack but I passed. I regret thatnow. 15carmelo23, nice wht/col.org/obs, im sitting on 2 pairs myself.

<>

Here's a few more.
True White/Black highs 1998
6je8emv.jpg

7y6bpyg.jpg

White/Varsity Maize/Columbia Blue 1998
71wlfzd.jpg

White/Metallic Gold high 1993
8677hoi.jpg

81fmhqs.jpg

as silverswoosh said... lovin the two toned forces! mmooorrreeeee pics
pimp.gif
.. if you are looking to move anything in a 10.5 let me know
wink.gif

OK. But this all I have until I take more pics. Enjoy.

Carolina/Obsidian Nubuck 1999
8b8dilv.jpg

Chocolate/Cream suede 1998
6khmvev.jpg

White/Carolina Blue Leather Mesh 1998
6k8e7ub.jpg

ervin's time machine..... ucla mids, carolina nubucks, choc suedes, takin' me back to my high school days.

<>

Back
Top Bottom