dayum!!!! thanks for the pics!!!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

DAYUMMMMMM

were you an AF1 fiend in the late 90's?

Yes and those are basically the only ones I am still

looking for...the 90's era.

I Love AF1- Nice 96 mid carolina jewels

don't wanna be left out....

btw, does anyone here have white/purple l/m highs? just curious...haven't sen a pair in a while....

MyOnes- Nice Carolina CLs. That's still a pair I need to get. I've
had a couple chances to get them, but they're always too
much. Waiting on a good deal. How much did you pay for yours?

ervinshoes, dope stuff. Loving all the AF1s, especially the white/gold Highs since I've never seen them before.

Myones, dope white/carolina jewels. I've been looking for those forever. $325 shipped is definitely worth it in my opinion. Those and Indy jewels are mytwo jewel grails.

Lol. Last night I actually had a dream where I finally found purple/white Highs along with a pair of black/canvas Highs on ebay for dirt cheap. Hopefully itsan omen of things to come.

nice varsity red lows PRYMONE.

and what's those Indy Jewels JV talks about? pics?

my Jewel grails are 96 Lizard, lime green w/clear sole, Halloween, red, all white and Bred Jewel Mids.

The hunt is over. Was a long and expensive one get these gems (at least to me). Nice early Xmas present.

^My eyes go
eek.gif
every single time I see those. I NEED a pair, but reallydon't feel like spending $500. I should have caved when there was a pair on napsize for a little under $400. Clear sole + Jewel Swoosh + pearlized frontand back panel = Heaven

Ya def aren't leaving my hands anytime soon.

Cept for maybe J-Stalls he aparrently can hook me up with every Air Force ever made in my sz. Inside joke.

Back
Top Bottom