roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

... who the hell is j-stalls ...

Ervin, thank you for the pics, very very very nice af1's you have there, would like to see more of your collection some time. Thanks again for taking timeto take the pics and sharing with us, much appreciated.

DK
eek.gif

eek.gif
very nice pick up aaron1976!!! Glad you finally got one of your grails.....i remember you
nerd.gif
for those for AWHILE!!!!!
Congrats again and if you got some af1's you lookin to unload i'm also a 10.5/11 af1 head!
wink.gif

peace all and have a great weekend

I wear a 10, but I have some 9.5s, 10.5s, and 11s. Basically, I can wear
all of these sizes without getting too uncomfortable. Anything out of that range is either
too big or too small.

Nice Independence Day jewels...

Originally Posted by mr plump

yeah i was a victim of i_bring_the_heat's "restorations". He's got some dope kicks, but if you're going to buy from him, stick to the DS stuff. His shipping rates are nuts too. $40.00 shipping for 2 pairs of shoes in a beat up box.
eyes.gif

Anyway, great stuff ervin. All 3 of those are bangers. I had a chance to pickup the white/olives when they were on the sales rack but I passed. I regret that now. 15carmelo23, nice wht/col.org/obs, im sitting on 2 pairs myself.

<>

So stick with his DS sneakers? Thanks man, auction I'm interested is described as DS

and to dude saying he was a rude seller.. i_bring_the_heat gave me his cell number after just asking if it was coo to bid on his stuff (you gotta message emwith feedback 0-40)
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Wow I never knew "J-Stalls" would get such a reaction. Ask Quinn Harrington "Qh_INC" he's really good friends with him. The PunchLine of the "Inside Joke" is don't deal with Quinn Harrington. That is last I'm going speak on it, I promise.

As far as these

Sell them to me if there a Sz.10-11. Where you find these pics? Are they for sale.

HA HA Ya there yours Ali don't worry. I'm take a back seat for awhile till those SVSM & Akron's come available.

LOL! Aaron-SVSM dunks I have you covered if you want the sz also have those houston's for you!

Wow....I never check this thread, but the day i do, i see the LeBron suedes....
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I believe those are REAL.....A size 9 if i'm correct?!?...I think i know where those came from....
ohwell.gif

The last time i saw those was on LeBron's feet when i met him before the Finals.....
Nonetheless, i have heard numerous rumors about these....

Sneakerheads have told me there are only 3 in the world...
Nike peeps have expressed to me there are around 5 based off what they have seen/made....

Honestly, i don't know what is legit...
roll.gif

One thing i can confirm is...I have seen a DS pair...
And if these came with a set of white laces attached to the right shoe & the insole is all white(including L23) except for the lion, it's pretty much adone deal....
smokin.gif

All in all these are a gem, i absolutely dislike them, but one i would definately try to obtain if i had the chance...

PO

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

and to dude saying he was a rude seller.. i_bring_the_heat gave me his cell number after just asking if it was coo to bid on his stuff (you gotta message em with feedback 0-40)
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh all you want right now, lil homie..

i just hope your turn ons include long phone conversations til 3 or 4am, while dude is locked out of his house by his girl, driving around the countryside..

anyway, looking at all erwin's pics kinda makes me wish i had taken better care of my shoes back in the day. used to beat them intosubmission, play basketball, soccer, and girls in the same pair all day e'ryday..
smokin.gif

WOW I've been gone for a minute saving for a Monte Carlo SS 86-88(still looking Chicago land) and glad to be back.

prymone - I thought only two pair were made
ervinshoes - when your ready to get rid of those 10.5-11 get at me ~~ nice 99 nubucks
xilegacy - sell me those Twist

aztec,
for the most part, his DS kicks should be cool. I figure the worst problem might be yellowing. Read the fine print in his auctions. You can usually find outin there if the OG box is included or not. As far as the rude thing, I was a bit turned off cause he hit me with 3 emails like 5-10 minutes after the auctionasking me "when am i going to pay", "why havent you sent payment yet", "hit me back before I notify ebay". I have a feedbackrating over 150 with 0 negatives so I was just annoyed by it. Good luck with the auction.

Those Lebrons are nuts...

<>

^^^ just so you all know, i_bring_the_heat definitely lurks this thread... i had an experience with him last year sometime, where i asked him about some jewelsand then decided i wasn't interested, but then he wouldn't leave me alone. he would send me instant messages every single time i signed online. ieventually had to block 5 different screennames that he tried to message me with. once i blocked the screennames, of course the e-mails started rolling in.anyway, some of you probably remember that i called him out for being a douche in this thread not too long ago. he definitely saw what i wrote about him, andsent me several e-mails threatening me for messing with his business. i was definitely messing with his business though... at one point, i was keeping track ofwho bid on his stuff, and i would send the bidders messages letting them know what was up with the seller. some of them must've retracted their bids,otherwise i don't think he would've said anything to me about that. i'm the last one to hate the hustle, but this dude doesn't even hustle. hejust flat out lies and takes advantage of people.

so, the moral of the story is that everything that has been said in this thread is dead accurate. except, unlike mr. plump, i wouldn't even mess with hisDS stuff. i guarantee you that 75% of what he calls DS has been worn before.

my advice would be to avoid the guy altogether. don't even deal with him. he does have some nice shoes for sale sometimes, but he's never had anythingup for sale that i haven't been able to find somewhere else. i would rather overpay for a pair of shoes by 200% then ever deal with him again.

by the way, i can't wait to get an e-mail from him regarding this post!

lol now ya'll got me paranoid thinking dudes gonna start messaging me
laugh.gif

size twelve wrote:

i just hope your turn ons include long phone conversations til 3 or 4am, while dude is locked out of his house by his girl, driving around the countryside..
was laughing cause that seemed a lil TOO nice.. I aint gonna call em

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

and to dude saying he was a rude seller.. i_bring_the_heat gave me his cell number after just asking if it was coo to bid on his stuff (you gotta message em with feedback 0-40)
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

anyway, looking at all erwin's pics kinda makes me wish i had taken better care of my shoes back in the day. used to beat them into submission, play basketball, soccer, and girls in the same pair all day e'ryday..
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

where have you been Sizetwelve?

Back
Top Bottom