TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Hey the TS connects.
laugh.gif

22-30 pairs of af1's..haven't done an official official count yet..I am still getting settled back into houston.

Spacej ill be with you shortly with the customs. Kazi can tell you I have alot of projects going on.

Size 12-13 heads .. out of the 25ish pairs that I have, I am only keeping 5.
wink.gif
Will be for sale first week of january.

Decided I am going to make a collection post at the end of this year.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

can't wait to see what you got Kbizzle

and a
indifferent.gif
to the bidder who raised the price from $6 to $50 in an auction.
what, you expected those to go for under $51? get real man... they're still super cheap considering what they are. can't cheap out ifyou're going after something you really want. i know ali won't, haha.

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

can't wait to see what you got Kbizzle

and a
indifferent.gif
to the bidder who raised the price from $6 to $50 in an auction.
what, you expected those to go for under $51? get real man... they're still super cheap considering what they are. can't cheap out if you're going after something you really want. i know ali won't, haha.

might pass, $45 shipping doesn't cut it, and I have no paypal either (hate MO), and ma won't be happy with me ordering 2 pairs of sneakers.

tired.gif

what, you expected those to go for under $51? get real man... they're still super cheap considering what they are.
laugh.gif
We talking about the black/3M mids? Yeah man, thosedon't normally go for a lot, but they ain't gonna be cheap either. Most auctions stay low and then explode in the last 2 minutes, you gotta realizethat so you don't keep getting your hopes up.

Originally Posted by OGfiend

what, you expected those to go for under $51? get real man... they're still super cheap considering what they are.
laugh.gif
We talking about the black/3M mids? Yeah man, those don't normally go for a lot, but they ain't gonna be cheap either. Most auctions stay low and then explode in the last 2 minutes, you gotta realize that so you don't keep getting your hopes up.

I keep forgetting that
frown.gif
, and the guy charges $45 for shipping,decisions decisions
eyes.gif

If anyone missed out on size 12 black 3M jewel mids I will be selling a pair vnds (not i_bring_the_heat's idea of VNDS either)

whos got the pic of the gucci af1 low IDs being worn at the sole bar thing? it like shows how horrid the 07 shape is

i made this out of boredom and wanted to show people the difference in shape during the years

Back
Top Bottom