TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Kazi - but 3M snakes in size 11+ are really rare to come by, but then again I can compromise and go for size 11 snakes ,as I will be doing for the 01 wheatlows.

I think I've come up with a decision

anyone with ds size 11 Portugal World Cups in size 11? Willing to trade for a DS size 10.5 or just sell?

(if I cant post this tell me so I can edit)

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

anyone with ds size 11 Portugal World Cups in size 11? Willing to trade for a DS size 10.5 or just sell?

You wanted the Portugal AF1 lows in 10.5? around 2 weeks ago Goodfoot (Toronto) was selling them for $50 at a sale, wanted to cop in a 11.5 or 12, but theyhad none
frown.gif

Originally Posted by micmorales

Paul!! WOW!!!

again thanks for my blk golds!! BUT...I want them yellow joints!!

Blueprints came today!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
now these i NEED in my life.....Sweet pick up Mic

peace

thanks my man...got them for a great price off ebay

eyes.gif
...always had my doubts about ebay(legit or not) but i guess whenyou know your stuff and what to look for, it sure as heck pays off!!!
glasses.gif

peace

micmorales, dope pickup. I've wanted blueprints forever, but I never seem to see a size 10. It's always a 9.5 or 10.5.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

You wanted the Portugal AF1 lows in 10.5? around 2 weeks ago Goodfoot (Toronto) was selling them for $50 at a sale, wanted to cop in a 11.5 or 12, but they had none
frown.gif

nah I need em in an 11. FC had em for 75+ Shipping the day I was refunded for the fake Air Forces but someone had bought em
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

micmorales, dope pickup. I've wanted blueprints forever, but I never seem to see a size 10. It's always a 9.5 or 10.5.

Hey jv...or anybody on the know, what kind of price range do blueprints run for???

Originally Posted by jvhoop22

zhieeep was just selling a DS size 10 pair for $135 shipped... good buy mic

Paul!! WOW!!!

again thanks for my blk golds!! BUT...I want them yellow joints!!

Blueprints came today!

So, they finally came in? Great pick-up!

I UNDS'd these yesterday . . .

ffighter, I would say blueprints can range anywhere from $80-150. Not a very expensive sneaker considering how dope they are. What really sucks is chapterworldhad pairs forever, but I could never order because the site is in Japanese and I don't think the Japanese site ships to the US.

MFPearson, I don't know how I missed that. I'm on ebay all the time and usually check out zhieeeps stuff. I must have just slept on ebay one day.

iiljaybe3, I wouldn't mind those either. Those have to be in my top 10 AF1s of all time.

Hey jv...or anybody on the know, what kind of price range do blueprints run for???
for the longest there was those 2 pairs on yahoo for cheap - i'm not sure if they're still up there though. on a related note, i'ddef buy these if they were my size:

takibi1838-img450x600-1197365583mutu_004.jpg

hi i dont know if this is okay to post in here, but i was hoping u guys could help since all of u are AF heads!! is $360 shipped a good deal on DS jewel mids(navy blue/orange) and DS hong kong's size 9 a good deal? please let me know asap!! thanks in advance

I really wanted those canvas lows you posted Kevin and the red ones but Zhi is leaving for a little while and I don't have time to switch cards and set upa bidding service account before they end which is a real kick in the balls, but oh well you cant win them all.

Your welcome Mic and nice blueprints.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

I haven't been able to post in awhile but here is what I have picked up while I have been gone.

My 3rd pair of OG Cocoa's, I will probably end up selling or trading a pair but the first 2 pairs are getting a lot of wear nowadays so I might hang on to them yet.
72bdz00.jpg

87bugqa.jpg

87nrxv8.jpg

And I finally found my grail highs its the first time I have found this shoe in DS condition and luckily they were my size, my first pair of nikes I had when I was 5 were black, green and white so I have always wanted these.
8evehzk.jpg
3x '01 cocoa?
'98 nubuck?
'95 canvas?
canvas high grail?

sick stuff mate! mad props.

Mike, nice blueprint canvas'!

i swear if paul ever posted his collection, the levee would break and i'd cry a misty mountain of tears
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

anywho, too bad zhi is taking a vacay - maybe he'll be back in business by the time i head to jp. imma only do one day of shoes though - it's turningout to be more of a bonding trip with just me and my pops traveling around the motherland.

Back
Top Bottom