TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MyOnes

i wanna post some baby blue

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

one of the only forces i wanted back in the day.
frown.gif
and i dont evenreally like mids. every pair i see FS is always sz 10/10.5 and is yellowed.

i'd easily pay $325 shipped for a sz9 in this condition.

Thanks very much Oli, your black suede's hurt me more than any other shoe posted recently lol hopefully I will find a pair soon, and Kev I'll probablytake a group shot of my collection in the next month or so I useually do it at the end of each year just to see how things have changed.

since the year is almost over, what are the best AF1 release of 07?

-Bobitto Highs
-Players Pack
-OG Retro High Tops
-Linen 07
-Hiroshi Fujiwara Fragment Pack (eventhough they are pricey)

the rest suck

- Players Pack
- Fujiwara's
- And those Air Forces that came out (I think for philly) that have a completely stitched swoosh.

I bought these:
af107_pre_phi_uni_roy_10.jpg

I thought
smokin.gif
, so now I'm gonna try to get the other stitched swoosh:

af107_pre_phi_wht_red.jpg

btw this is oO Aztec Oo on a alternative sn

^ lol. Yuku automatically places SN with the same IP together. I had registered The Conejo before the NT move to Yuku because Yuku wouldn't work with theAztec name

I aint banned

When you reply to a thread it asks "Post As" and you can choose names..

Oh whats this? Could it be my Terror Squad Air Force 1's? After trying to figure out for a few weeks what happened to my shoes, I was able to track themdown and get them back thanks to the kindness of the person who bought the shoes off the guy who tricked me.

ok, guess your makin a long story short DK.....but when you do have time, long story on being "tricked"please
happy.gif
.....thanks

Back
Top Bottom