TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

No I don't
tired.gif

Wish I did...

Here's a couple more. You probably won't see these anytime soon...
They are both worn, but still worth a display.

Lt Zen Grey/Midnight Navy 1997 (One of my top 3 of all time) I wore these to death.
6sumlox.jpg

White/Apple Green CL Jewel 1996
6ykney1.jpg

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

Lt Zen Grey/Midnight Navy 1997 (One of my top 3 of all time) I wore these to death.
6sumlox.jpg

White/Apple Green CL Jewel 1996
6ykney1.jpg

ervin, both of these are crazy, especially the zen grey/midnight navy pair. Great stuff as usual.
I wish I had a time machine, so I could travel back in time and cop all these amazing forces in 11.5-12
I wish I wasn't in grade and middle school in the 90's so I actually could of been buying all of these AF1s. I was definitely born in thewrong decade as far as kicks are concerned

Yeah...one great thing about the 90s, was that Air Force Ones
were only sold at Mom and Pop shops and urban Foot Lockers,
Foot Actions, Athlete's Foot etc... They weren't mass produced
like they are now.

Yeah...one great thing about the 90s, was that Air Force Ones
were only sold at Mom and Pop shops and urban Foot Lockers,
Foot Actions, Athlete's Foot etc... They weren't mass produced
like they are now.

none of that tier 0 crap, and they looked appealing to the eyes, unlike 80% of the crap released in this year.
another question ervin, what is the timerange of your collection, eg. 1992-2002? do you even have any AF1's released in the last 2 years?
nerd.gif

I have a range of 1993-2001 models.
But the core of my collection is from 96-99.
The most recent ones I have bought
are the Wheat Waterproof mids and
the white/red midsole lows.

I have a range of 1993-2001 models.
But the core of my collection is from 96-99.
The most recent ones I have bought
are the Wheat Waterproof mids and
the white/red midsole lows.

nice
pimp.gif

^ You must love posting.

ervinshoes: I've been doing a lot of right clicking save as!

Am I the only who likes the colorways of mids and highs but refuse to buy them due to the fact they look bad with denim?

There are too many dope mid colorways for me not to buy them. In fact, I even think some of the colorways look best in a mid cut (such as Indy Jewels). Midsare my least favorite AF1s to wear with jeans though.

ohwell.gif
I have no problem with Mids and denim. It's all about the colorway, and IMO there hasn't been many that has impressed me in the last 2 years
tired.gif

^^^ To each is own. Mids have not been on my fav list since they first dropped a lil over a decade ago! I can remember when jewels dropped no one was feelingthe small jewel check and most thought of them as not a true AF1. You could catch the white/carolina gum mid at marshalls for 20 bucks all day and catch allthe rest of the jewels at the footaction I worked at for 29.99. I see the prices of what these shoes go for now and it's simply mind blowing!

Originally Posted by Alieg6

^^^ To each is own. Mids have not been on my fav list since they first dropped a lil over a decade ago! I can remember when jewels dropped no one was feeling the small jewel check and most thought of them as not a true AF1. You could catch the white/carolina gum mid at marshalls for 20 bucks all day and catch all the rest of the jewels at the footaction I worked at for 29.99. I see the prices of what these shoes go for now and it's simply mind blowing!

eek.gif
times have changed, but like a wise man said, today's GR will betomorrow's Grails (except for 07's of course
sick.gif
)

I wonder how the 08 will be for the AF1, I'm guessing not too good
tired.gif

lol I find all this hating on mids funny its almost like a trend for people to hate on them but why? the straps do get in the way a bit (personaly I don'tmind them) but you can always tuck it behind the tongue or the inner side of your shoe its only a thin bit of leather. Also one of the most stupid comments IMOis people don't like them because they didn't get released in 82 to be truthfully honest 82 AF1's suck compared to 91-94 AF1's in terms ofshape and design and since mids were first released in 94 why should they be less superior to a shoe that had not really fully developed in 82? I find midseasier to wear with jeans than highs as long as you wear slim fit jeans (not nut huggers) that are the right length for you mids will look great, althoughperonally I wouldn't wear mids with anything but jeans. Maybe it's because people prefer low cut shoes but Jordans seem to have done pretty well frommid and high top designs don't you think? thats my ranting over as I already said hating on mids is a common trend and a certain portion of people willalways be sheep and follow that trend.

I don't know how people could hate mids, but wear highs which feel like I am wearing shin guards.

I <3 MIDS .. af1 in general shouldnt be worn with jeans.

to be truthfully honest 82 AF1's suck compared to 91-94 AF1's in terms of shape and design and since mids were first released in 94 why should they be less superior to a shoe that had not really fully developed in 82?
Amen.

I'm sick of mid-hating. I for one refuse to miss out on some of the best AF1 colorways just because they're on a mid top. Indys, Navy/Safety Orange andhow about the tumbled leather/patent combos seen on mids?

Ervin...like everyone else said...great stuff! You're killing this thread man....

Kevind2nd...nice grey/columbias. "Nice" is an understatement when it comes to the leather, I've been wearing my pair quite a bit.

I love AF1, you post hourly! You're crazy man.... just crazy.

Back
Top Bottom