TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

lol I'm very calm I just thought how could you not notice the title ''Private auction for *_paul_*'' add to that why would anyone sell apair of shoes for 00.01 BIN? no offence its just looked like you was trying to do me out of the shoes. You could have easily taken the shoes for example heended the original auction with me as the highest bidder, then he listed a private auction for me that you had won right? so in this case we have both won anauction each for the shoes so he could sell to either of us, then the seller tells me you are offering him $300 and if I'm prepared to pay $350 I simplytold him you will take what we already agreed and sent him the $250. I'm a peaceful person as I already said you come across as a good person so I have noproblem with you what so ever it just seemed very odd to say the least but I guess I must have jumped the gun so sorry for that if that's the case.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

lol I'm very calm I just thought how could you not notice the title ''Private auction for *_paul_*'' add to that why would anyone sell a pair of shoes for 00.01 BIN? no offence its just looked like you was trying to do me out of the shoes. You could have easily taken the shoes for example he ended the original auction with me as the highest bidder, then he listed a private auction for me that you had won right? so in this case we have both won an auction each for the shoes so he could sell to either of us, then the seller tells me you are offering him $300 and if I'm prepared to pay $350 I simply told him you will take what we already agreed and sent him the $250. I'm a peaceful person as I already said you come across as a good person so I have no problem with you what so ever it just seemed very odd to say the least but I guess I must have jumped the gun so sorry for that if that's the case.
Honestly, I was watching that auction from day one like most people, so when Iclicked on the auction and I saw "buy it now", I ran with it. I got real excited, paid no attention and I'm sorry I caused that problem for you. It was very dumb of me, but I honestly wasn't trying to screw you over. That's very shady of the seller and I already sent him a message saying sorryfor what happened. If it's anything to you, I would decline without any hesitation if he tried selling them to me(which I should). Enjoy the glaciersthough.

damn. i guess i was lucky to check skit when i did. when i'm in japan imma go there everyday and wait for the new shoes to come in. they gonna call mebakatare
laugh.gif

6y5mmap.jpg

i'm wearing these for about the 15th time since i got them within the past few months. i love these shoes and i am such the sucker for old canvas forces.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'm wearing these for about the 15th time since i got them within the past few months. i love these shoes and i am such the sucker for old canvas forces.

count me in too
pimp.gif

Thanks Tyler and I'm sorry again I didn't mean to make you look bad in any way I guess its just a big misunderstanding so I hope there is no badfeelings.

Kev I'm going to really miss k-skit while Zhi is gone in fact I'm not even going to check the site it will only make me feel bad, and those michiganhighs are so nice I missed out on a pair recently that were on k-skit for $170, but they were sniped and then put on napsize for $500 which I refused to pay,that was a very sad day for me.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Thanks Tyler and I'm sorry again I didn't mean to make you look bad in any way I guess its just a big misunderstanding so I hope there is no bad feelings.

Kev I'm going to really miss k-skit while Zhi is gone in fact I'm not even going to check the site it will only make me feel bad, and those michigan highs are so nice I missed out on a pair recently that were on k-skit for $170, but they were sniped and then put on napsize for $500 which I refused to pay, that was a very sad day for me.

It's all good man. I'm glad we could resolve this. If you ever run into another pairand you don't want them, let me know.

A couple more to display before my Christmas time off.

White/Maroon 1995 I've had these for a while, but forgot the actual color and I don't have the box anymore.
If anyone knows the color please let me know...
6x120dx.jpg

White/Metallic Team Red 1998 SJ
6oudmbn.jpg

Last phase. Obsidian theme.

Obsidian/White-Comet Red 2000
8aw37sk.jpg

Obsidian/Cone LM 2000
6u91uyu.jpg

Obsidian/Cool Grey 2000
878wgtl.jpg

Lt Graphite/Obsidian Highs 2000
8aa4i1t.jpg

Obsidian/Columbia Blue
7yewdid.jpg

ervinshoes you're killing it (in a good way). Thanks for posting them forces up.

in a few weeks, Size 11.5 heads will envy me. It's a suprise, and I won't be telling you
laugh.gif

ervin those white and red jewels are sick..ive wanted a pair for like a year now..also i need a pair of those navy/columbias

I'm not a fan of mids, but the ones that ervinshoes posted are lovely. Like I said, I'm not too fond of the cut and the strap of mids, but thecolorways and the materials are too nice. Congrats on the glacier pickups-didn't think any DS pairs existed at this point in time.
but like a wise man said, today's GR will be tomorrow's Grails

laugh.gif
man, that wasn't no wise man, that was my old sig Imade up
laugh.gif

UnDS'd Filipinos to my high school's annual Christmas party and then to play some pool with the boys afterwards:

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

laugh.gif
man, that wasn't no wise man, that was my old sig I made up
laugh.gif

I forgot who put that on his sig, so I said "a wise man"
laugh.gif

now I know who it is
ohwell.gif

yeah, old school mids are
pimp.gif
they have the combination of subtleness andquality that the 06-07 ones lack
eek.gif

Can I join the "i don't have 98 suede" help group please? I always seem to find them in a size 8 or 9 but never a 10, there was a VVVNDS size 9.5that sat on Yahoo Japan for months for only $140, if only they were half a size bigger
frown.gif

Tyler, sure I'll let you know if I find another pair of glaciers.

haha.. it's not that bad buddies! one day you'll get your suedes
wink.gif

ervin and paul, once again flooding this thread with heat. thanks for sharing!!

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I'm not a fan of mids, but the ones that ervinshoes posted are lovely. Like I said, I'm not too fond of the cut and the strap of mids, but the colorways and the materials are too nice. Congrats on the glacier pickups-didn't think any DS pairs existed at this point in time.
laugh.gif
man, that wasn't no wise man, that was my old sig I made up
laugh.gif

clowning. also - spacej23 - no one even knew it was you until you made that post apologizing to paul. he left your name out completely (and i'msure intentionally) before you let everyone know it was you... i know it's over now, but next time, things like that could definitely be handled outsidethis forum so that (a) no one has to know who you are and what the issue is and (b) we don't have to waste time reading about it. i will post some '94canvas i picked up a week ago within the next couple days, and then it's off to boca for 12 days...

Back
Top Bottom