TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Just lost a pair of 2001 White/White Gum size 11 on eBay at the last minute

edit: prymone, why can't I post on uptowns?

so effin jealous, i def need these in a 9.5 or 10 for x-mas haha PLEASE ANYONE?????

293832314.jpg

too lazy to hunt

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

so effin jealous, i def need these in a 9.5 or 10 for x-mas haha PLEASE ANYONE?????

293832314.jpg

too lazy to hunt

Well, I was hoping to get a size 10, but Paul had to mess that up.
laugh.gif
Do you mind if I ask how much you got them for?

Originally Posted by spacej23

293832314.jpg

too lazy to hunt

laugh.gif
He offered them to me for 200 shipped but I lowballed
frown.gif
I shouldajumped on that. Isn't this paul's 5th pair or something.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by spacej23

293832314.jpg

too lazy to hunt

laugh.gif
He offered them to me for 200 shipped but I lowballed
frown.gif
I shoulda jumped on that. Isn't this paul's 5th pair or something.
mad.gif

smh.gif
@ me. I would have gladly paid that. Oh well.

$265 for the Laker Lows seem too much? There's a lack of 10.5 heat or maybe I'm just blind..

Paul - I tried sending you a message to your inbox, but it said it failed. Let me know howI can reach you.

Originally Posted by oO Aztec Oo

did u activate ur account throught the link in the email?

Wow at the drama over these glaciers I have had numerous people email me about them, I'm not going to name names but I have had someone on here try andsteal my private auction that was clearly marked ''private auction for *_paul_* its just simply unbelievable. lol Kazi i don't know where you got 5pairs from its my second pair and I'll be honest and say the pic I always use of my first pair is from 3 years ago (although this is the only beat shoe Ihave posted an old picture off) but they are beat, yellowed and were even worn with no box when I purchased them, so I'm not being greedy or anything Ihave been trying to find a DS pair for years now.

Props on the Glaciers Paul!
I was watching the auction too, but it's all good.
I'm glad someone on here got em anyways!

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Wow at the drama over these glaciers I have had numerous people email me about them, I'm not going to name names but I have had someone on here try and steal my private auction that was clearly marked ''private auction for *_paul_* its just simply unbelievable. lol Kazi i don't know where you got 5 pairs from its my second pair and I'll be honest and say the pic I always use of my first pair is from 3 years ago (although this is the only beat shoe I have posted an old picture off) but they are beat, yellowed and were even worn with no box when I purchased them, so I'm not being greedy or anything I have been trying to find a DS pair for years now.

Paul it's all good fam. I am just mad at myself for not taking advantage. I was up at 4am when the auction first popped up, so I emailed the seller fora buy it now, he replied 200 shipped, and tried to go lower
laugh.gif
. I boughtsomething else so I was a bid short. So it's my fault for being stupid. Oh well I got one my favorite air max yesterday so it some what makes up for it.Btw can I have the other pair for free?
laugh.gif
J/K and search continues. Whotried to steal the auction?
roll.gif

My first pair of ones were 01 white gums. i crashed a mo-ped in Greece and ruined them.
frown.gif
I have been looking for a DS pair since 2005.
ohwell.gif

Whoever it was that nabbed the 99 Glaciers: good for you, bad for me.

Anyway, here's another round of classics.

1999 White Signal Blue ... very rare...notice the lace clip is blue
6yoij2f.jpg

850dikg.jpg

Varsity Red/White 1997
81f2o01.jpg

Lt Zen Grey/Midnight Navy Jewel 1997...DS!
8egdki0.jpg

Thanks Jojo, and Kazi trust me you don't want my old glaciers they are caked in mud and I even painted the mid soles on them a long time ago so they are abit of a mess to put it nicely lol. Also I would feel bad if I posted who stole my auction in here they have always come across as a good person, but no doubtthat was ruthless and a low blow to do that I wouldn't even do that to a stranger.

I love AF1 glaciers are the grey lows with a blue swoosh that have been posted a few times on this page already. Nice mids Ervin especially the terminatorjewels I sold my pair recently but I might try and get a new pair down the line.

7 paul 7 - I understand now, and they're
pimp.gif

ervin - damn more quality shoes, and the price tag says $75, and they have quality, unlike 07 ones
frown.gif

Originally Posted by prymone

did u activate ur account throught the link in the email?

yup, clicked the link again to make sure and I get:
Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum.

Paul - Please calm down. I accidentally clicked on it really fast because I thought he putthem up for sale as a buy it now. I definitely didn't do anything intentional by any means. I soon realized after acting on an impulse that I made amistake. Sorry if it caused any problems for you. I don't appreciate you calling me ruthless though. People make mistakes and no one is perfect. If I tried"stealing" the auction, what would possess me to send you a message offering you what is probably much more than you paid for them? Also, if theauction clearly states its for you, how could I steal it anyway? All the seller has to do is look at who it was purchased by and realize it wasn't thesame person who he listed it for. Nonetheless, I will admit that I was wrong for acting on an impulse and again, I'm sorry. Hopefully you can forgive thefact that I made an honest mistake.

*warning, not anything major like the pics above..*
so I woke up at 9:20-30ish browsed NT, heard my dog barking and looked outside. It was the mailman
happy.gif

Homey brought:
6obnlmu.jpg

714apdt.jpg

3 down, 3 to go
8fv9c81.jpg

Wack camera makes em look creased, so I took a pic without flash:
829t0fp.jpg

Originally Posted by I Love AF1
laugh.gif

It's not that serious dude. I made a simple mistake and I admit I'm wrong for that. There's no ill will towards Paul by any means. Hopefullythis isn't blown out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom