TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

smokin.gif
Courirs! The Bobbito Wheat's look pretty dope in that picture. I might cop after all.

Originally Posted by micmorales

my man, you wont be sorry!!

I need timb laces though!

I was thinking the same exact thing regarding the timb laces. I have an old pair of timbsthat I'll probably jack the laces from. If not, I might have to hit up a shoe carnival or something and get my thief on.

micmorales, dope courirs and pics. Your one pic is making the wheat bobs seem very necessary. I always tell myself I'm going to cut down on sneakerpurchases and it never happens. Same ol' story.

I wanted to know if team members are still interested in getting these t-shirts produced. I'm stillplanning on replacing the type on the back with crisone's TEAM-AF-ONE artwork once I have it in hand. I am also willing to move the "Breathing AirSince '82" to the sleeve, but personally I prefer it on the bottom. These will most likely be pretty expensive to produce. I'm on winter breakright now, so I have some time (about a month) to pursue this if other team members want this done. However, I need to know who wants the T's and I need acommitment from people to put in money so I'm not stuck with Also, do team members want these t-shirts done. I'm still planning on replacing my type onthe back with crisone's20-30 t-shirts and a $500 bill (though I may be able to front the initial bill). I can also change the colorway of the t-shirt, butI think we should vote as a team and people need to remember that the more colors (and a dark based t-shirt) mean a much higher price.

Here is the design:

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

Teaser of whats to come.

Moesneaksthanu is not the only one with this stuff.
laugh.gif

71evibr.jpg

please dont ever mention my name again.. dude seriously you dont know me.
tired.gif

If you say so. I never said I knew you, all I said is I also got a pair of the shoes you that you posted. I didn't think you'd get offended or take it as a negative statement. Like I said I knew where some of that stuff was coming from. It's nyc man and everyone knows each other. Atleast in the PE/Hyperstrike thing most know each other and if they don't it still comes full circle. I don't know if you know J-stalls but if you did you could have asked him.
Dude first off all, its just that you talk ish about people you don't know and I don't even want to get into what was discussed... Its childishand Im going to leave it alone and I would appreciate it, if you dropped it; seriously.

Teaser of whats to come.

Moesneaksthanu is not the only one with this stuff.
laugh.gif

71evibr.jpg

please dont ever mention my name again.. dude seriously you dont know me.
tired.gif

If you say so. I never said I knew you, all I said is I also got a pair of the shoes you that you posted. I didn't think you'd get offended or take it as a negative statement. Like I said I knew where some of that stuff was coming from. It's nyc man and everyone knows each other. Atleast in the PE/Hyperstrike thing most know each other and if they don't it still comes full circle. I don't know if you know J-stalls but if you did you could have asked him.
Dude first off all, its just that you talk@%!+ about people you don't know and I don't even want to get into what was discussed... Its childish and Im going to leave it alone and I would appreciate it, if you dropped it; seriously.

Merry Christmas to you too.

cchilllll. No offense but that whole skeleton sketch is bunns. If it makes you feel better, the back is nice.
I liked CrisOne's simplicity.
Simplicity + fresh font + Logo =
pimp.gif

I would love shirts to be done so add me to the people who want AF1 shirts list.
smokin.gif

and the Brooklyn AF1 colorway is sick
pimp.gif

but the leather is horrendous.
sick.gif

My girl is from Brooklyn. I gave her dad my pair of DS BK AF1's.

So if you see an older gentleman strutting around BK in a pair, you know what it is.

Happy Holidays all.

The two '08s with the patent on the back panels are looking great. I don't see why anyone would knock such a simple combination with normal colors. If that same shoe released in '98 or what not, everyone would be all over them....and that's the truth. And if you compare those to most '07s....WOW.
More money saved in '08 as long as Nike keeps up with this garbage shape. The toebox on those nasty '08 AF1s is the equivalent of a brick.

Anyhow Nike lowered the bar on AF1s so low that anything 'simple' can be considered classic.

Kartoon2005,

It's cool, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. However, if you're going to criticize I'd prefer if you'd explain why you don't likethe design instead of just calling it wack. Personally, I prefer some form of concept instead of purely a logo. Usually (not always) when I walk around withjust a logo I feel like someone has taken a branding iron and slapped it acroos my chest. I thought the AF1s as lungs (hence "breathing air since'82") was an interesting idea.

But that is why I need people to actually let me know what's up. Last time I posted the design it seemed like some people were feeling it, but not everyoneresponded. If we are going to get t-shirts done, most of the team has to be on board (so the quantity will be high enough to get these produced).

jvhoop22 - why don't you place "breathing air since 82" on top instead, and make the team AF1 logo smaller?

I understand the " Breathing air since 92 " concept goes with the front of the shirt but maybe something else thats simpler would look better. Thefront has too much going on in my opinion.

I Love AF1, I can do that. I'd like to know if enough of the team wants these t-shirts done before I start making changes though. If a majority of the teamwants them done (and wants the designed tweaked) I'll do it.

how about adding this...

8an00ue.jpg

proud of this
laugh.gif
did in photoshop

(used the logo, hope thats alright..)

*edit*

Updated with a few details added:
6tvdmx0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom