TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by MFPearson

Originally Posted by hollowpoints

I'm not a fan of mids, but the ones that ervinshoes posted are lovely. Like I said, I'm not too fond of the cut and the strap of mids, but the colorways and the materials are too nice. Congrats on the glacier pickups-didn't think any DS pairs existed at this point in time.
but like a wise man said, today's GR will be tomorrow's Grails
laugh.gif
man, that wasn't no wise man, that was my old sig I made up
laugh.gif
clowning. also - spacej23 - no one even knew it was you until you made that post apologizing to paul. he left your name out completely (and i'm sure intentionally) before you let everyone know it was you... i know it's over now, but next time, things like that could definitely be handled outside this forum so that (a) no one has to know who you are and what the issue is and (b) we don't have to waste time reading about it. i will post some '94 canvas i picked up a week ago within the next couple days, and then it's off to boca for 12 days...

I agree I could have left it out, but it was a lot easier to handle it here for numerousreasons. I had nothing to hide though, so I didn't see the problem in just handling it in the thread. Also, did you really have to read it? Like yousaid, it's over and there's really no reason to keep talking about it.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I'm not a fan of mids, but the ones that ervinshoes posted are lovely. Like I said, I'm not too fond of the cut and the strap of mids, but the colorways and the materials are too nice. Congrats on the glacier pickups-didn't think any DS pairs existed at this point in time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
clowning. also - spacej23 - no one even knew it was you until you made that post apologizing to paul. he left your name out completely (and i'm sure intentionally) before you let everyone know it was you... i know it's over now, but next time, things like that could definitely be handled outside this forum so that (a) no one has to know who you are and what the issue is and (b) we don't have to waste time reading about it. i will post some '94 canvas i picked up a week ago within the next couple days, and then it's off to boca for 12 days...

I agree I could have left it out, but it was a lot easier to handle it here for numerous reasons. I had nothing to hide though, so I didn't see the problem in just handling it in the thread. Also, did you really have to read it? Like you said, it's over and there's really no reason to keep talking about it.

who is the one still talking about it now?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I agree I could have left it out, but it was a lot easier to handle it here for numerous reasons. I had nothing to hide though, so I didn't see the problem in just handling it in the thread. Also, did you really have to read it? Like you said, it's over and there's really no reason to keep talking about it.
roll.gif

Technically you(now I am).
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Technically you(now I am).
roll.gif

It's not serious, just drop it and move on as if it was a mistake.
Ervin your collection is bonkers. I would like to see those fresh lemon twist ifyou have pics.

im sayin
yall queers for still talkin bout it

some new stuff

i gotta get rid of the baby blue jd mids tho

712o4up.png

7343mv9.png

6pevf2t.png

xilegacy - MFPearson posted up a pair
pimp.gif
and the safety orange too
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. do you have the safety orange swoosh and white lows
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

A couple more to display before my Christmas time off.

White/Maroon 1995 I've had these for a while, but forgot the actual color and I don't have the box anymore.
If anyone knows the color please let me know...
6x120dx.jpg

yeah, let me know too.
laugh.gif

GUM SOLE - wouldn't you have difficulty wearing kev's canvas and vice versa?

silverswoosh - I'd like to know too
nerd.gif
, but it won't be happening anytime soon

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by ervinshoes

A couple more to display before my Christmas time off.

White/Maroon 1995 I've had these for a while, but forgot the actual color and I don't have the box anymore.
If anyone knows the color please let me know...
6x120dx.jpg

yeah, let me know too.
laugh.gif

They almost look purple in person. The model/color code on the tag is 630125 161.
I have never seen a picture or ever even heard mention of this color except for when they were
actually for sale. Any help would appreciated. My memory says the color was Team Red, but it
doesn't match the Team Red Metallic Jewels. Unless of course, Nike changed their color palette
between 1995 and 1998...

ervinshoes, the Team Red color does seem to vary slightly for Nike so that could very well be it. It could also possibly be Varsity Crimson. Otherwise, I haveno idea what the colorway could be.

^^ Gumsole loving the shoes in your avy! 2 shoes just arrived this morning i'll post pics later!

Nice mocha's Oli, once I get around to getting a new pair of those and 3M snakes I will take a group shot of my collection. Its funny though I have exactlythe same number of AF1's as I did at the start of the year but the collection has come along nicely probably my best year since I have been collectingAF1's.

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

Nice mocha's Oli, once I get around to getting a new pair of those and 3M snakes I will take a group shot of my collection. Its funny though I have exactly the same number of AF1's as I did at the start of the year but the collection has come along nicely probably my best year since I have been collecting AF1's.

sounds like its going to be a great group shot ... i cant wait !
Oli - dope wheats bro
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom